你以为她会去了哪里?
Where do you think she’s going?
无论何处,明早十点半一定送到
Wherever it is, she’ll be there by 10:30 tomorrow.
你下一步计划是什么? 你有什么感受?
Mr. Graham, what is your next move? How do you feel now?
你会再给她一个机会吗?
But would you think about giving her a second chance?
跟我们谈一谈呀!
Mr. Graham, talk to us. That’s enough.
够了,别缠绕着他啦!
Come on. Leave him alone.
“硬件店的姑娘又再临阵退缩”
“Hardware Honey Goes Nuts and Bolts.”
她还要走佬多少次啊?
How many times is she gonna do this?
“美姬的疯狂冲刺”
♪ 光环 李 ♪
♪ Aura Lee ♪
报告本地新闻
Finally, in local news
市长呼吁大家不要再谈论
the mayor has requested that we all stop gossiping about last week’s…
美姬上星期几乎完成的婚礼
Maggie Carpenter “almost wedding.”
我是希路镇电台的高利
This is Cory Flemming for WHALE saying…
愿主祝福你在小镇里活得聪明些
may the good Lord make you smart enough to live in a small town.
停镜
And we cut.
你很上镜
Camera loves ya.
你还好吧! 还好
Hey, you okay? Yeah.
想去酒吧喝一杯吗?
I’m closing. You wanna go to Butch’s for a drink?
我做完后就打算回家
Uh, you know, I’m gonna finish up here,
然后我想我就回家了 好的
and then I think I’ll just head home. Okay.
你知道吗?
You know,
我还在想那个“V”字
I was thinking about that “V” thing.
而且我认为鹅中的V…
And I think the V in the geese…
是半个“W”
was half of a “W” for
意思就是
For, uh
你说什么啊 代表“婚礼”
WWWhat are you talking about? Wedding! Wedding.
表示你要有充份准备才可以
You just gotta get the rest of your ducks in a row.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以你还认为他会聚我 很快就会
So you still think that he? You’re quick.
你的确思路敏捷
You’re very quick.
♪ 我以为 ♪
♪ I thought that ♪
♪ 你会爱上我 ♪
♪ You’d be loving me ♪
♪ 我以为你会永远留下来 ♪
♪ I thought you were the one who’d stay forever ♪
♪ 但现在永远来了又走了 ♪
♪ But now forever’s come and gone ♪
♪ 而我仍然一个人在这里 ♪
♪ And I’m still here alone ♪
♪ 因为你只是在玩耍 ♪
♪ ‘Cause you were only playin’ ♪
♪ 你只是在玩弄我的心 ♪
♪ You were only playin’ with my heart ♪
♪ 我从不等待 ♪
♪ I was never waiting ♪
♪ 我从不等眼泪开始 ♪
♪ I was never waiting for the tears to start ♪
♪ 是你 ♪
♪ It was you ♪
♪ 谁把我周围的云彩 ♪
♪ Who put the clouds around me ♪
♪ 是你 ♪
♪ It was you ♪
♪ 谁让眼泪掉下来 ♪
♪ Who made the tears fall down ♪
♪ 是你 ♪
♪ It was you ♪
♪ 谁伤了我的心 ♪
♪ Who broke my heart in pieces ♪
“美姬设计”
♪ 是你 是你 ♪
♪ It was you, it was you ♪
♪ 谁让我的蓝眼睛变蓝 Ooh, ooh ♪
♪ Who made my blue eyes blue Ooh, ooh ♪
♪ 我不该相信你 ♪
♪ I never should’ve trusted you ♪
我们开始吧
Okay, here we go.
♪ 我以为我会成为 ♪
♪ I thought that I’d be ♪
♪ 你的全部 ♪
♪ All you need ♪
♪ 你满眼全是我 ♪
♪ In your eyes I thought I saw my ♪
还是郁郁寡欢?
That good, huh?
♪ 因为你让我相信谎言 ♪
♪ ‘Cause you had me believin’ in a lie ♪
♪ 猜我看不到 ♪
♪ Guess I couldn’t see it ♪
♪ 我想在我看到光之前我看不到它 ♪
♪ I guess I couldn’t see it till I saw the light ♪
♪ 是你 ♪
♪ It was you ♪
♪ 是你 ♪
♪ It was you ♪
♪ 谁把那些乌云罩在我身边 ♪
♪ Who put those clouds around me ♪
♪ 是你 ♪
♪ It was you ♪
♪ 谁让眼泪掉下来 ♪
♪ Who made the tears fall down ♪
♪ 只有你 ♪
♪ Only you ♪
♪ 谁伤了我的心 ♪
♪ Who broke my heart in pieces ♪
嗨,是我
Hi, it’s me.
听到声响后就留下口讯吧
Leave a message after the beep.
喂,艾基
Hello, Ike.
难道连我的看门守卫也崇拜你
Don’t tell me my doorman is one of your many admirers?
我跟你的猫儿交上朋友嘛
I’m making friends with your cat.
我来这里没问题吧
Is it okay that I’m here?
我没有选择余地了
I don’t have much choice in the matter, do I?
我不能代它发言嘛,卖♥♥“主”求荣!
But, I can’t speak for Italics. Traitor.
你生气,我是不会责怪你的
I don’t blame you for being mad.
或者说愤怒吧
Or furious.
又甚至是大怒,怒火中烧
Irate? Livid.
你究竟想怎么?
What is it, Maggie?
你是为生意而来吗?
You here on business?
顺带一提,我见过你设计的灯饰
By the way, I saw your lamps.
居然会卖♥♥得出!
They’re terrific. Yeah, really.
有一件事我一直想做
It’s something I’ve always wanted to
你大可把破门入屋也当作是事业
You could make breaking and entering into a new career.
你来这里干嘛?
So, what are you doing here anyway?
我想跟你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you…
我当日走佬的原因
about why I run,
有时我也会搭人家的车的
sometimes ride, away from things.
我沿着神坛行婚礼时
When I was walking down the aisle, I was walking toward somebody…
我是朝着一个并不了解我的人
who had no idea who I really was.
一半是那个人的错
And it was only half the other person’s fault…
因为我已用尽办法说服过他
because I had done everything to convince him…
我完全是他所需要的
that I was exactly what he wanted.
所以我走佬是好事
So, it was good…
否则那个婚礼就成变了互相欺骗
that I didn’t go through with it because it would’ve been a lie.
但是,你…
But you
你才了解真正的我
You knew the real me.
我的确了解你
Yes, I did.
我却不了解自己
I didn’t.
结果我还是要去追那架车
Still, I ended up chasing a truck.
我也无能为力
I can’t, um, do anything about the truck.
可是…
But, uh
赐福 你想说什么?
Benedict. Arnold.
我爱吃赐过福的蛋
I love eggs Benedict.
其他各类型的蛋我都讨厌
I hate all the other kinds of eggs.
盛大的婚礼我也讨厌 人人都凝望着我
I hate big weddings, everybody staring.
我想在每个人都上班的工作日结婚
I’d like to get married on a weekday while everybody’s at work
我可以策骑跑入夕阳所到之处
And if I ride off into the sunset, I want my own horse.
我是不是该记下来 等等还有
Should I be writing this down? And something else.
你可以告诉我
No, you can tell me. Don’t
是给你的
These are for you.
用过的? 本来都是我的
Used Well, they’re mine.
我把跑步鞋都给了你
I’m turning in my running shoes to you.
这次是认真的了
This is serious.
还有一件事
And there’s one more thing.
我知道 之后可能会有更多的想法
I know, the mind reels that there could be more after this.
你坐下来吧
But, um, if you could just have a seat.
用不着拿它了
Let’s just not have that there.
好啦
Okay. Okay.
噢,不,老天 别掩着你的脸
Oh, no. My, God, no. No, no. Don’t hide your face.
一生仅此一次 绝对是我第一次
This happens once in a lifetime. Definitely a first for me.
留心听着
You’re not gonna want to miss it, so pay close attention.
我爱你,甘艾基
I love you, Homer Eisenhower Graham.
你愿意娶我吗?
Will you marry me?
我要考虑一下
I gotta think about this a little bit.
好吧,我希望你这么说
Good. I was hoping you’d say that.
不是吧 是的 是的
You were not. Not true. Yes, I was, I was.
这样我就可以接着说下面的话了…
If you’d said yes, I wouldn’t be able to do this next part…
我一直在排练这段
and I’ve been practicing so let me
准备好了吗?
Okay.
我洗耳恭听
Ready? I’m listening.
我肯定将来会有不如意的时候
I guarantee that we’ll have tough times.
我肯定
And I guarantee that at some point…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!