可惜带着两个向导和一只牛上去 会破坏浪漫气氛
Nothing like sharing your nuptial bed with two Sherpas and a yak.
艾基,事情进行得怎样?
Hey, Ike, how’s it going?
你不会相信我在这里看的录像
You won’t believe what I’m looking at here. I got a video, heh…
前三个倒霉蛋
of all three train wrecks.
这是我的新娘 令我自豪
Here’s my bride, who’s my pride.
有她在我身旁,我不会心慌慌
I’ll never hide when she’s by my side.
我心爱的娇娥,献给你一首歌♥
This is for you, Maggie, my “Sugar Magnolia.”
你想知道真♥相♥吗 全在我手这里了
You want the truth? You want the facts? I got ’em.
我会把笔记寄给你
I’ll send you a copy of the notes.
周末那天阅读,保证乐在其中
Good weekend reading for you.
代我问候你老婆雅莉吧,再见
Love to Ellie. Okay, bye.
♪ 甜蜜的花朵来吧 ♪
♪ Sweet blossom come on ♪
♪ 在柳树下 ♪
♪ Under the willow ♪
♪ 如果坚持,我们可以度过美好的时光 ♪
♪ We can have high times if you’ll abide
♪ 我们可以发现大自然的奇观 ♪
♪ We can discover the wonders of nature ♪
♪ 享受河边草丛美景 ♪
♪ Rolling in the rushes down by the riverside ♪
♪ 她的一切都令人愉快 ♪
♪ She’s got everything delightful ♪
♪ 我爱她的一切 ♪
♪ She’s got everything I need ♪
♪ 让我绕她翱翔 ♪
♪ Takes the wheel when I’m seeing double ♪
♪ 让我心跳加快 ♪
♪ Pays my ticket when I speed ♪
好啦,牧师 给我们证婚吧
Okay, preacher man, let’s go!
美姬,你去哪里? 森姆
Maggie, where’re you goin’? Sam!
森姆 上车 那个婚礼怎么样?
Sam. Get back on the bike. Okay. How was the wedding?
比预期中还短!
Shorter than we planned. Just go.
好啦,后会有期
Okay, peace, baby.
“与罗白仁的婚礼”
她去哪儿? 她又要跑了
Where is she going? Look, she’s leaving.
她忘了钱包 不 她没忘
She forgot her purse. No, she didn’t forget her purse
快去追她,想想办法
Go after her! Do something!
天啊!
I don’t believe this.
“与史佐治的婚礼”
各位贵宾,我们今天共聚一堂…
Dearly beloved, we’re gathered here today
把马儿拉着好吗?
Could we hold the horse, please?
马怎么了?
What’s wrong with the horse?
马儿比美姬更加紧张
The horse seems more jittery than the bride.
“希尔硬件商店”
我喜欢那件白色的晚礼服
I like the white tuxedo.
很不错,可惜他的皮肤太白了
Yeah, but he’s no good ’cause he’s too blond.
那我们就用传统的吧
All right. Then we just go with something very traditional.
他很英俊 对波比来说是稍微黑了一点
He’s handsome. Maybe a little too dark for Bob.
他倒有波比的炯炯眼神
Yeah, but he’s got the “Bobster’s” eyes.
不,不 波比的双眼长得比较帖一些
No, no, no, no. The Bobster’s eyes are closer set. Yeah.
您好 嗨
Hello! Hi. Hi.
可以来两杯咖啡吗?
Could I have two cups of coffee? And Yes.
什么东西那么香呢?
Mmm. What is that wonderful smell?
哦,原来是肉桂春卷
Oh, the cinnamon rolls!
可以给我两件吗?谢谢
Could I have two of those? Thank you. Yeah, sure.
我认为这具把你烘托得最美了
Okay. Uh, Maggie, I think this makes the best you.
我们看一看吧 看啊
Oh, let’s see. Look at that.
对不起
xcuse me.
噢,你看,糟了
Oh, look at that.
救命啊,救命啊
Ow, ow, ow! Help me! Help me!
对了…那一具就是她
Yep, that’d be her.
你一定是甘先生了
You must be that Mr. Graham fella.
在下正是,未请教…?
Yes, I am! And you are?
杜比提 你好 杜比提
I’m Betty Trout. Hi, Betty!
我猜结婚蛋糕是你造的
Okay, I guess you’ll be the one making the cake.
我知道你将会
I’m also told that you will be throwing
搞一个夏威夷式宴会
I’m throwing the luau for Maggie.
是个婚前的夏威夷式宴会
Prewedding luau!
如果你还在镇里,欢迎你参加
If you’re still in town, you should stop by.
他不想参加的
No, no, he doesn’t want to come.
我好想啊
I’d love to come.
我一定来的
I will be there. Thank you.
你打算一直跟踪着我吗?
Is that what you’re going to do now? Follow me around everywhere I go?

No.
幸会,比提
I’ll be back, Betty.
再见,甘先生
Bye, Mr. Graham.
我拣这一对 新郎的眼神很完美
That’s my pick. The eyes are perfect.
加油,加油,我们不能落后
We always win. We never fail.
我们是彗星队, 彗星,彗星,一定要胜!
We’re the Comets, so go to Hale! Let’s go, Comets
加油,加油,彗星队一流
Let’s go Let’s go, Comets, let’s go
嗨,卡小姐
Hi, Miss Carpenter. Hey, Kendall.
美姬,不要嫁给教练啊
Maggie, don’t marry Coach.
嫁我吧,我爱你
Marry me. I love you.
跟你有性关系会惹官非的,滚吧
You’re jail bait, Dennis.Go away.
快些走吧 别想入非非
Go away.Run your laps. Go, go!
用全力去推呀
Drive, drive, drive! From the hips!
用臀部的力,弯低一些
Keep it low now, keep it low!
大家都做得很好
Good job, gentlemen. All right, special teams.
很好
Hey, honey, how are you? Good.
他又在搞什么鬼?
What is he up to now?
艾基来看看球员
Ike just dropped by to check out the team.
是来跟你聊聊吧
And to talk about you!
你跟他交朋友?
You aren’t making friends with this man, are you?
我刚刚还吹捧你呢
I’m just bragging about how good you are.
还说自己是最幸福的人
And how I’m the luckiest man alive. Mmhmm!
你真会逗我
Sweetie.
我得走啦
Well, I better be moving.
今天还有很多工作要做
Got a lot of work to do today.
回见情种 婚礼上见
See you lovebirds later. See you at the wedding.
好的 谢谢你送的球衣
Yeah. Thanks for the jacket.
你请他来参加婚礼?
You invited him to the wedding?
彗星,彗星,全力取胜
Go, go, Comets Let’s go
他又会在另一篇专栏写我了
Don’t you realize he’s writing another article about me?
可是你这次不会跑掉嘛
Sure. But you’re not runnin
拥抱我吧 让我看看你那阳光似的微笑
Come on. Give me some of that homemade sunshine.
孩子们! 推我的公主去兜兜风吧
Boys, take my princess for a ride on her chariot.
神父 保佑我 因为我犯了罪
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
我最后一次忏悔是在… 不提也罢
My last confession was Well, anyway.
我有个难以解决的问题
I have sort of a technical question.
我一直有个很糟的想法
I’ve been having bad thoughts.
真的很糟
Really bad thoughts.
不纯洁的性?
Of an impure nature?
我想毁掉某个人的人生、事业、以及一切
I want to destroy this man’s life, career,everything.
我要以牙还牙!
I want revenge!
那在罪行的衡量而言有多糟呢?
Now, on the sin scale, how bad is that?
我可否大叫圣母玛利亚来赎罪?
Can I… “Hail Mary” my way out of that?
我的孩子啊,任何的罪都是… 我叫做美姬
My child, any sin in one’s heart is a The name is Maggie.
十年前你狂吻湿吻热吻我
It was this side of ten years ago you had your tongue down my throat.
可以别叫我做孩子了
So don’t “my child” me, Brian, okay? It annoys me.
美姬,别生气嘛
Maggie, don’t get so upset.
白仁,跟我聊聊啊 我要好好跟你一谈
Hey, hey! Don’t Brian, talk to me. I need to talk to you.
你并非天主教♥徒♥ 不该来这
You’re not even Catholic so you really shouldn’t be here.
对不起 只是这烦人记者在城里 我压力很大。
I’m sorry. I’m just so stressed out about this slimeball reporter being in town.
我要告诉你他可能会来这里
And I wanted to come and tell you that he might stop by here…
向你发问很多无聊的问题
and ask you all kinds of ridiculous questions.
他只来问过一条无聊的问题而已
Well, he only actually asked me one ridiculous question.
其他的都不算太无聊
The rest weren’t so bad.
什么?你跟他谈过话了?
What? Oh, you talked to him?
哦 你告诉他我们曾约会吗?
Ooh. Did you tell him that we dated before you were a priest?
当然啦,只是为你着想嘛
Of course. I think I only did you good.
他究竟问过什么?
WWhat exactly did he ask?
神父,我是否来得太迟了? 不
Am I too late, Father? No, no.
不会太花时间,只是两宗小罪
It won’t take long. Just two venials. Okay.
他问的问题很得体
Um, just respectful things.
你喜欢什么样的音乐?那时我们有什么共同点?
What kind of music did you like? What did we have in common back then?
你跑掉时有没有毁掉了我一生?
Did you ruin my life when you left me at the altar?
你怎样回答?
Uh, what did you say?
我说婚姻大事既然是神的安排
I said, you know, how could I be angry…
我又怎可以生气呢?
when this is clearly as God intended for it to be for me?
你答得很好,谢谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!