Good one! Thanks.
其实,我说的是真正的感受
But, actually, it’s, it’s really, really how I feel.
别说了 上帝 我不应在这说“上帝”
Of course. God, yes. Not God.
对不起
Sorry.
我得走了 这人是疯子
I better go. The man is a lunatic.
我知那疯子下一步会怎样做
But I think I know exactly where he’s going next.
上帝保佑你
God bless.
银包
Oh! Purse.
我忘记了带银包
Forgot my purse.
嗨,对不起,要拿银包
Hi, sorry. Purse.
祝你好运
Good luck.
他问过一个什么无聊的问题?
What was the one ridiculous question that he asked?
他问你喜欢吃怎么样煮的蛋
He wanted to know how you liked your eggs.
古古怪怪
Oh, weird.
事隔多年你又怎会记得呢?
Like a person’s gonna remember after all this time.
你喜欢吃炒蛋,加盐加胡椒粉 和我一样
Scrambled with salt,pepper and dill. Same as me.
我当年伤害了你,感到很抱歉
I’m sorry I hurt you, Brian.
美姬,我在这里很开心
Maggie, I’m happy now… here.
我是应该住在教堂的
It’s where I’m supposed to be.
但如果你决定做天主教教♥徒♥ 请你….
But… if you ever do decide to become a Catholic, willyou do me this favor?
向帕特里克神父忏悔
Confess to Father Patrick.
一定
Of course.
“纪朗车房♥”
那盒录影带,还记得吗?
Hey, look, the tape. Remember?
还记得无线电城音乐厅那一次吗
Radio City Music Hall concert…
我要求上台和谢利一起唱歌♥
when Jerry was on “Ripple,” and I’m going like, “Dude, let me jam.”
纪朗,听我讲
Gill, listen I’ll play it for you.
你一定记得 留心听我讲
You remember, Maggie. You were there. Can you focus on me?
有个记者搞到我失魂落魄
There’s this reporter who’s making my life a living hell.
无论如何也不要让他看到
And whatever you do,
我在三藩市音乐厅那帧照片
do not show him that picture of me from the concert in San Francisco.
好吗…
Okay? Can you
什么声音?
What is that?
三藩市 但是我们去了几次 有很多图片
Uh Wait. San Francisco? But we went a few times. There’s a lot of pictures.
你指哪一张?因为有次爆胎……
Which picture? Because one time we had a flat tire. Remember?
万万料不到
Imagine!
卡美姬竟在音乐会穿无上装
Maggie Carpenter topless in a public arena.
我明白那一晚非常寒冷
I see it was a very chilly evening.
这幅相最奇妙的地方
What’s really interesting about this, though,
是我听说过你背上纹上玫瑰
is that you can’t see that rose tattoo…
但在照片上却看不到
on your back.
艾克跟我赌 50 美元你没有
Heh. Oh, yeah. Ike bet me 50 bucks that you don’t still have it.
我说:老兄,就跟你赌吧 美姬很喜欢那朵纹身玫瑰
I said, “You’re on,man. Maggie loved that thing.”
跟你坦白说,我很需要那五十元
And, seriously, I mean, I could use 50 bucks.
美姬
Mmhmm. Maggie?
我不会让你们看的
Look, I’m not gonna show you guys anything.
我就快做新娘了
I am a soontobemarried woman.
把那张照片还给我吧
So just give me the photograph!
我都想还给你
I would love to give you this. Believe me, I would.
但先让我们看看你背上的玫瑰吧
Just give us a quick gander at that rose,
那我也会很乐意原璧归赵
and I’ll gladly turn it over to you.
好,好,好哇
Fine. Fine. Okay, fine.
行了吧 满意了吧
Okay? All right? Ahem. Satisfied?
你把那纹出来的玫瑰刮掉了
Maggie, you got it removed? Gill
我跟你赌多一倍,那朵玫瑰其实是帖上去的
Gill, I’ll go you double or nothing it was a stick on.
其实我真的…
Gill, I am…
真的…
really, really…
很怕被针♥刺♥穿皮肤
afraid of needles.
我实在没办法
But that doesn’t make me a bad person.
看啊,看啊
Look! Look!
我觉得这位仁兄的心破碎了
I think this man is heartbroken.
不,你不会的
No, you’re, you’re not!
你还有结他,还有李滴雅这女友
You have your guitar, and you have Lydia. You’re not
我们迟一些才谈
We’ll talk about this later. Okay?
唏,艾基
Hey, Ike?
谢利怎么样呀?
What would Jerry do? He’d play.
他依然弹结他,谢利依然弹结他
Jerry would play! He would play!
艾基在那边
Well, there’s Ike…
他和镇长、警长在一起
with the mayor and the police chief.
他倒很擅长交朋友
Boy, he sure makes friends easy.
他很棒哟
That’s pretty cool.
好球
Oh, yeah! That’s right!
他就是那个记者,是吗?
Hey, you’re that reporter, right? Yeah.
他又来了
There he is again!
好一头跟尾狗
Snoop Doggy Dogg!
总有一天我会娶到美姬的
I’m going to marry Maggie someday.
真的?
Oh, really?
他很有魅力
He’s an attractive man.
那个邪牌记者会有魅力?
The vicious reporter is attractive? You’re saying viciousness is attractive?
噢,他走过来了
He’s coming.
不,不要走开,不要走开
I better go No, no, no. Don’t leave. Uh, act natural.
嗯 他可能会读唇语
Um, he can probably read lips.
值得击掌赞赏 表演得很好
The famous Swenson triplets. Give me 15. Yeah. Well done.
我会处理这个 不要移♥动♥你的嘴唇!
I will handle this. Don’t move your lips! Okay? Go on.
我来应付大局 我会一言不发
I will handle this! I won’t say anything.
做得好,高利
Yeah, Cory!
唏,费碧姬
Hey, Peggy Flemming! Hey.
这不是溜冰 这是美姬的位置
Not the ice skater. Hey, that’s Maggie’s seat.
这也是她的啤酒吧
Yes, and this must be her beer too.
唏,亲爱的
Hey! Hey, sweetie!
那就是你老公吧?
That your husband out here?
他叫费高利
Yeah. This is Cory? Cory Flemming?
是本地的电台播音员,是吗?
He’s a radio announcer here, isn’t he?
你听过他的早间节目 “和弗莱姆一起醒来” ?
Have you heard his morning show, Wake Up With Flemm?
还未听过
Not yet.
现在上场的是大西洋酒店的老李
Now up, Atlantic Hotel’s Lee Mistlehorne.
我丈夫念中学时已是明星球队的
He actually made the allstars in high school.
他一定令你感到自豪了
Really? You must be proud of him.
我当年还未认识他
I didn’t really know him back then.
那段时间他一直跟美姬有约会
He was actually dating Maggie… at the time.
我意思是,他从没认真
I mean, he never really They were never gonna
对待订婚 你明白吗
get engaged or anything, it was just like, you know.
还会给她起外号♥太烦人了
Sometimes he’d call her Magpie and it was really irritating.
我♥干♥吗都告诉了你呢? 你说得很好
Magpie.But, uh I don’t know why I’m telling you this. No, this is good
他上垒了!
He’s stealing third! Yes! Safe.
打得好!
Excellent. Yes! Yes! Whoo!
安全返垒
Safe!
太棒了
I love it! Uhhuh!
多嘴鸟
Good one! Magpie!
打得真好!
xcellent!
他们依然是朋友倒也是件好事
It’s nice that they’re… still friends.
这是很久前的事了,但
Yeah, I mean, that was just a long time ago. And, you know, it’s just
恕我失陪
So Excuse me.
你没事吧?
You all right? Yeah!
嘿 佩奇
Hey, Peggy? Hey!
你坐在这里三分钟了
You have been here, what, like three minutes?
你把她怎样了?
What did you do to her?
你应该“指”责自己才对 你说什么?
You could just turn that finger around. Excuse me?
这算是什么行为啊?
“Oh, Cory, Cory, Cory!” Pow, pow, pow. What is that? What is this about?
我们一直都是好朋友
You know what? We have all been friends our entire lives.
那种关系你显然不能体会
A type of relationship that you obviously don’t understand.
不能体会的倒不只我一个人
I’m not the only one who does not understand.
你这样做倒不计较后果
The U.S.S. Maggie leaves quite a wake.
失陪了
xcuse me.
搞屎棍!
Potstirrer man.
高利交给老李,老李交给丁医生
Cory Flemming to Lee Mistlehorne to Dr. Ettinger.
好球
Hey. All right.
我这也算是喝采了,也算不错啦
That’s cheering. I’m cheering normal.
也不错
Cheer. Normal.
碧姬,早安 早安
Good morning, Peggy. Good morning.
你认为我跟你老公打情骂俏吗?
Do you think I flirt with Cory?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!