Hi. I’m Cindy. Maggie’s unmarried cousin.
我是毕太,和美姬没有亲戚关系
Mrs. Pressman. No relation. Oh, sorry.
阁下呢?
And you are?
我是来找美姬的
Looking… for Maggie.
美姬,有人找你
Maggie, someone to see you.
我希望你会用一个新角度来写
I hope you’ve got a new angle
因为其他的一切都报导过了
because it’s all pretty much been covered.
来访问美姬的都要先剪发
Hold on. No one interviews Maggie in here without a haircut.
对不起,刚剪了
Sorry, no. Just got one.
先生,对不起 我有一个事实要告诉你
xcuse me, sir, I have a fact for you.
我有实情给你 好哇,彭太
This is an actual fact. Yes, Mrs. Pressman?
这是她第四个婚礼,不是第七个
This is actually her fourth wedding, not her seventh like they said.
我知道 老实讲
I know. Tell me something.
你认为她这次真的结婚吗?我不清楚
Do you think she gonna make it all the way this time? I don’t know.
她不小心,把香口胶吞了
She swallowed her gum. She does that.
报纸摊那个史好赌先生是外♥围♥佬
Mr. Schulian, he runs the news stand. He’s also our local bookie.
他用一赔八的盘口赌她不会嫁
He’s given eighttoone odds that she won’t.
剪发之外,帮你洗头好吗?
Instead of a haircut, how ’bout a wash?
把你那些都市污垢也洗掉嘛
Get all that city grit out of your hair.
你肯回答我的问题吗?
You’ll answer my questions?
你洗头时我发问 好吧
Fine! You wash, I’ll ask.
你想知道什么呢?
So, what do you want to know?
你几时行婚礼?
When is the big day?
下周一 来把这个 嗯 放在这里…
A week from Sunday. Let’s put this, um, up here like this…
这种发剂的气味比较浓
because this aroma therapy can get a little strong.
因为我们怕你睡着
The lavender, we don’t want to put you to sleep.
你紧张吗?
You nervous?
不,我肯定可以顺利完成
I’ve never been more certain of anything in my life.
只不过… 我最近发了一些怪梦
xcept I’ve been having all kinds of weird dreams.
把那些怪梦告诉我吧
Mmhmm. Would you like to tell me about ’em?
好哇
Yeah, sure.
在另一个梦里… 彼得,我马上来帮你修发
And another one.Pete, I’ll be right with ya.
我进入教堂,所有人都到齐了
I go inside the church and everyone I know is there.
我垂下头看看我的礼服 竟然是红色的
The creepiest part is I look down at my dress, and it’s red!
我不知道为什么 我不喜欢红色
I don’t know what that means. Red is not my color.
你觉得怎样?
What do you think?
我觉得你穿红色会很娇艳
I think you’d look good in red. No, no.
她是问你觉得你的头发怎样
She means about your hair.
请把外衣拿给我吧
My jacket, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
老兄 知道哪卖♥♥去色剂吗
xcuse me, sir. Do you know where I can get some shampoo?
要很强力那种
Strong shampoo?
去榆树街那间医生开的药房♥吧
Doc’s pharmacy. Third and Elm.
说是彼得介绍你去的就行了
Tell ’em Pete sent ya.
你需要戴上我的帽子吗?
You want my hat?
不必了 这样挺好
No, no, I’m fine.
你可能比我需要
You might need it.
你想找的榆树街就在那边
Mr. Graham, if you’re looking for Elm Street, it’s that way.
我谢谢你了
Thank you.
你若是来揭我伤疤取乐
If you came down here in the pursuit of happiness,
最好知难而退
you might as well go back.
会让我不爽
You can’t make me feel bad.
我并不是想令你难堪
I’m not trying to make you feelbad.
我来这里是要证明我并非乱写
I’m here for vindication.
我就是感觉我写的正确
In my heart, I feel I’m right about you.
你害我被革职
You got me fired, lady.
你毁了我的名声
You destroyed my reputation,
毁了我的头发
and you screwed up my hair.
你喜欢把男人玩弄于股掌之上
You chew up men, spit ’em out and love it.
你已经作弄了三个
You’re gonna do the same thing to this poor schmuck number four…
你对第四个傻瓜也会故技重施
that you did to the previous three.
你会又再跑掉
You’re gonna run again.
你未跑掉前我是不会离开这里的
And I’m not leaving until you do.
我也想聊天,但我有工作要做!
I’d love to stay and chat, but I still have my job.
小朋友,等一下
Hey, kid, kid, kid, wait a minute.
我想用十块钱买♥♥你的帽子
Give you ten bucks for the hat. Sure!
好极了
That’s right.
跟你说 真是拍照的好机会
I’m telling you, that is a photo opportunity.
我见到只有一只狗时就知道醉了
When I only see one dog, I know I’ve had too much to drink.
你们一定猜不到
Hey, you’ll never guess…
今天哪只垂头嗒尾的狗来了小镇
who came crawling into town with his tail between his legs.
哪只?
Who?
您好,美姬
Hello, Maggie.
我是来向你的家人致歉的
I just came over to apologize to your family.
我犯了错就一定会负荆请罪
When I’m wrong, I’m wrong.
我捏造了一个故事 犯下大错
I pushed a story. I made a mistake.
那就证明他是一个人啦
In other words, he’s only human.
他还带了美酒来嘛
And he brought us a bottle of wine.
你的家人要我戴上帽子
Made me put my hat back on.
他把狗儿吓到屁滚尿流
Yeah.It scared the hell outta Skipper.
你们一定是说笑了
You’ve gotta be kidding me.
不,狗儿吓得这样子吠啊
No, no. You should’ve seen Skipper. He was like
不见得好笑吧
It wasn’t that… funny.
我一直感到宾至如归
Actually, it’s been quite amusing.
华达把你三度逃婚的事告诉了我
Walter, here, has been sharing his father of the bride wedding memories.
我告诉你们
You know what?
我要把这樽酒拿到厨房♥去
I think I’ll take this to the kitchen.
我帮你把酒拿入厨房♥吧
I’ll help you bring it in… to the kitchen.
看看那些蟹煮好了没有,波比
Check on the crabs, Bob. Okay.
他留下来吃晚饭? 我不知道啊
Is he staying for dinner? I don’t know.
希望他们不会发生争执
I hope they don’t have a fight.
把婚礼也取消吧
You don’t think they’d call it off, do you?
结婚蛋糕可以放进冰箱等下一次
Wedding cake freezes. This we know.
令千金真是个…
You know, your daughter is such Oh, I’m sorry.
她真是个可爱的少女
She’s such a lovely girl.
很像她的妈妈,你看
Yeah. Well, like her mother. Look.
愿她的灵魂得到安息
May she rest in peace.
美姬在学校时就令我们引以为荣
We were all so proud of Maggie when she was in school.
她拿到美国♥军♥团奖学金上大学
She won that American Legion scholarship to college.
主修工业产品设计
She studied industrial design.
可惜看不到她抛弃新郎的情景
I can’t see her leaving multiple grooms in the dust like that.
她全都录影下来了
看得到的
Oh, yes, you can. She’s got it all on tape.
有录影带 全家的录影带都在那边
Tape? Yeah, they’re all right there.
连婚礼的录影带也有?
You got tapes of the wedding?
酒店的老李是专录影婚礼的
Lee, at the hotel, videos weddings.
美姬也想不到要跑一百码冲刺
Course Maggie didn’t know she was gonna be running the 100-yard dash.
老实说,她还蛮能跑的 找到了
I gotta say, she makes real good time. Bingo!
美姬逃跑的笑话 在本镇未必留传得最长久
Maggie may not be Hale’s longest running joke,
但倒也算最快
but she is certainly the fastest.
真幽默
Ha, ha.
美姬的母亲和我一直想多生几个
Maggie’s mom and I were only blessed with one child,
可惜只得一颗掌上明珠
not for a lack of trying.
好哇,爸爸,不要讲漏任何细节啊
This is good, Dad. Don’t leave anything out.
开心的是…
I consider it a bonus…
这么多婚礼都由我支付
that I’m actually able to plan and pay for so many weddings.
这次不用了 这次的婚礼由我支付
Not this one. This one’s on me.
那倒很公平哟
Oh! That’s fair.
我不是故意的 也不想再来一次
I don’t do it on purpose, and I have no intentions of doing it again.
对 紧盯“球”
Right, just keep your eye on the ball.
我用的是棒球术语
Sports psychology.
波比是中学的体育组总监
Bob is the head of the P.E. department at the high school.
教过足球队 也爬过喜玛拉雅山
And he coaches the football team. And he’s climbed Everest.
喜玛拉雅山? 两次!
verest? Is it true? Twice.
真的?
It’s True?
连氧气筒也不必带
Without oxygen.
我女朋友老是喜欢吹捧我
My girl, she likes to brag about me. I do.
美姬受过洞房♥之夜的训练
Maggie’s training for our wedding night.
我们打算爬上黄山顶峰渡蜜月
I’m taking her trekking on Annapurna for our honeymoon.
真浪漫
Oh, how romantic!
我们也认为是
We think so.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!