star halfback of the Baird football team.
博德学院足球队中卫
They not only beat Exeter and Groton, but Aquinas High School too.
他们打败艾斯特队和国顿 连阿纳斯中学都不是对手
Where’s your miserable father?
你们倒霉的老爹在哪
Wait! No, no. Let’s surprise him.
不 等等 我们来吓他一跳
Give that fat heart of his an attack. Willie!
叫他的大心脏跳一下 威利
Oh, Willie!
威利
Hello, Frank.
弗兰克
How you doing? Okay.
你还好吧? 还好
Here’s my hand. Charlie, meet W.R. Slade.
这是我助理 查理 见过史雷得先生
Nice to meet you, sir.
很高兴见到你 先生
The original bulging briefcase man.
最典型的公事箱男士
Gretchen, I smell those prunes! We talking Turkey Marbella?
格雷琴 有梅子的味道 是不是有烤火鸡?
Yes, we are.
是的
Let’s have a whiff. Come on.
咱们来闻闻
You know, I always had a sneaker for you. Come here.
你知道 我一向暗恋着你
Where are you, Garry? I heard you cough. Who are you again?
你跑那去了 盖瑞? 我听到你咳嗽了 你到底是谁?
I’m just here at the Waldorf Astoria with… Is it your brother?
我待在华尔道夫和… 您是他大哥吗?
W.R.’s final issue. How you doing?
大哥的小宝贝 你好
Yes. Who the hell are you? I’m kinda taking care of him for the weekend.
他是我弟弟 你又是谁? 我算他的看护吧
Charlie!
查理
Jesus!
天啊!
Sorry. Where’s the booze? Flowing like mud here.
抱歉 酒呢? 这儿的步调真慢
To tell the truth, the colonel’s not well, I don’t think.
老实说吧 中校情况不太好
Not well? I think he’s a little lonely.
不太好? 我想他很寂寞
Why didn’t you take him to your family’s for dinner?
那你怎么不带他回你家?
I heard that!
我听到了
I heard that.
我听到了
Pay no attention to him, Charlie. That’s his big brother talk.
别管他 查理 那是他的老大哥经
He’s been watching out for me since day one.
从我出生起他就管着我
Bailed me out of more trouble than he’d like to remember.
替我收的摊子 连他也记不清
Let me take your coat.
我来帮你放大衣
I meant to pick up some vino on my way, but I blew it.
本来要带酒来的 竟然忘了
I’ll send you the Rothschild again for Christmas,
圣诞节给你们寄好酒
only let’s see how Thanksgiving goes. I’ll set two more places.
先看看今天处得好不好吧 我再加两个位子 
Here’s your drink, Frank. Thank you, Randy.
你的酒 弗兰克 谢谢 兰迪
Still with Snow Queen sugar?
还在雪后糖厂工作?
Snow Flake. Why do you always get that wrong?
是雪焰 你怎么老是搞错
Because it’s not important for me to get it right. What are you doing there now?
反正对错也不重要 你在那儿做什么?
I’m Vice President for Marketing.
市场行销副总裁
Whoo ah! Congratulations! Sugar is shit, though.
恭喜 虽然糖很糟糕
I told General Abrams to install honey in the commissaries.
我告诉艾布拉姆将军改供蜂蜜
If the K 50s didn’t blow your brains out, sugar, sure as shit, was gonna.
糖会要人命
Why don’t we all sit down?
我们何不都坐下?
Mitsouki. Rhymes with nookie. Be careful.
诱人的蜜祖琪 小心
When the wife gets restless, the wife gets racy. Let’s go and eat.
老婆静不下来的时候 她就如虎如狼了 来吃饭吧
By all means. Thank you, Charlie.
跟我来 谢谢 查理
Where you wanna sit, Frank, or you gonna arrange yourself at the head again?
你想坐哪 弗兰克? 还是主位?
Any old card table will do. This is fine.
扑克桌也成 这儿很好
Where was I? Oh!
我讲到哪了?
I wake up. It’s four in the morning. I don’t know who I’m with,
我早上四点醒来 不知道身边是谁
why I’m there and where I am.
也不知道人在哪
What am I gonna do? I got this Asian flower,
我该怎么做 这朵亚洲小野花
all giggly and dewy like;
躺在一边 巧笑倩兮
and this hard boiled navy nurse outta Omaha, on the other.
力大如牛的海军护士躺在另一边
We’re three across the bed, not a stitch of clothes on.
三个成人一张床 一件衣裳也没穿
It comes to me.
我忽然有了点子
Let east meet west. We’ll build a golden bridge.
东西汇合 性桥一座
I felt like I’d just joined the corps of engineers!
简直像个蒸汽机大队
We all still here?
你们还在听?
It’s a beautiful story.
好美的故事
Do you always enjoy shocking people, Uncle Frank?
你总是语不惊人死不休是吧 弗兰克叔叔?
I didn’t know you were so easily shocked, Randy
没想到你这么容易被惊
I admire your sensibilities. I’m touched.
我佩服你的敏感
Dad, remember the time you persuaded Frank
爸 记得你劝弗兰克
to go to the kennel? What about it?
去狗屋的事吗? 怎么样?
He almost put the seeing eye dog business outta business. Cool it, Randy.
他差点把人家生意毁了 够了 兰迪
It’s over and done with. Indeed it is, Garry.
都过去了 可不是嘛 盖瑞
Indeed it is. So is dinner.
都过去了 晚餐也完了
Charlie, what time do you have? I think we better be getting back.
查理 几点了? 我们该走了
You ever given any thought to a braille watch, Frank? Randy.
有没有想过换只盲人表 够了兰迪
Stevie Wonder wears one, or do you rank on him too? Honey, please.
史蒂维·温德也戴 你不喜欢是吧? 亲爱的 够了
It’s all right, Gloria. I enjoy Randy’s observations.
没关系 格洛丽亚 我欣赏兰迪的观察力
My wife’s name is Gail, Frank. Can you hear that? Gail.
我太太叫盖尔 弗兰克 听到没 是盖尔
Excuse me. Gail.
对不起 盖尔
Gail strikes me as a very beautiful woman,
盖尔一定是个漂亮女人
but you know there’s a little tension in her voice.
但是她的声音里透着紧张
It could be one of two things:
可能有两个原因
either Gail is nervous or unsatisfied.
她紧张 或者不满意
What’s your point, Uncle Frank?
你什么意思 弗兰克叔叔?
You oughta go down on her.
你应该亲她那里
Cut it out, Frank, will you?
住口 弗兰克
You’re so wrapped up in sugar, you’ve forgotten the taste of real honey!
你满脑子放在糖生意上 却忘了真正的蜜糖
Frank, for God’s sake!
范克 住口!
Hear that voice? There’s fire under that dress.
听到没? 她衣裳下有熊熊欲火
Will you cut it out? Just get the fuck outta here.
你住口行不? 你他妈给我出去
Get in your limousine.
滚到你的豪华轿车里
Go down to the bowery, get with the other fucking drunks where you belong!
到你的花街去 跟你的那些酒鬼在一起!
Wait a minute. What?
等会儿 什么?
Could you take it easy? What for?
别那么激动行吗? 为什么?
You want me to lay off him, Chuckie, ’cause he’s blind?
你要我让他 查查 因为他是瞎子?
No, but I mean… My friend’s name is Charles.
不是 但… 我朋友的名字是查理
He doesn’t like to be called Chuckie.
他不喜欢被人叫做查查
This is supposed to be a family get together. This is… Just a warning.
今天应该是一家人团圆 我先警告你了
Jesus Christ. Another sucker who thinks this shitheel’s a war hero.
上帝 又来一个把白痴当英雄的笨蛋
Well, once… maybe.
还是过气的
I suppose he told you about his days on Lyndon Johnson’s staff?
他一定跟你吹过他当约翰逊幕僚
I was gonna go. Now I’m not leaving.
本来我要走 现在不了
Frank was earmarked for general. Earmarked, good word.
弗兰克本来被内定升将军 内定 好字眼
But Frank likes to spit in everybody’s eye! Randy, that’s enough.
但是他朝每个人乱开炮 兰迪 够了
So they are… What do they call it when they give you the shaft in the military?
所以他们… 军中术语是什么来着?
Passed over! Frank was passed over for promotion
跳过 弗兰克的升官就被跳过了
Couple times.
好几次
You want to know what happened then? Will you shut your mouth?
你想知道接下来怎么回事吗? 闭嘴!
He blew himself up. Stop it, Randy.
他自己搞砸了 住口 兰迪
Our colonel, here, had a grenade juggling act at Fort Bragg or wherever.
我们的中校拿着手榴弹在博格堡还是什么的鬼地方
Fort Benning. He was teaching hand to hand combat
班宁堡 他正在教自刃战
Randy, look at me when you’re talking to me, son.
兰迪 跟我讲话时候要看着我
I’m looking, Frank. His partner in the act was some captain.
我是在看 弗兰克 他的搭档是上尉
Major Vincent Squires. Yeah, whoever he was.
文森特·史奎斯少校 管他是谁
Before going on, they’d have themselves a local breakfast:
之前他们先喝早餐酒
a Screwdriver for Frank, Bloody Mary for his partner.
弗兰克喝的是伏特加 伙伴喝的是血腥玛莉
No, Vincent drank Sea Breezes.
文森特只爱喝混酒
Judge Advocate at Benning said Col. Slade had four to his partner’s one.
班宁堡的法官说弗兰克喝的 至少是他伙伴的四倍
He’s flying in class. He gets all excited.
他在课堂上腾云驾雾
He starts pulling the pins out.
他开始拉引信
One grenade got away from him.
一枚炸弹松了手
The one that got away.
松手的那枚
Oh, the pin was in… Frank claims.
弗兰克坚持引信没拔
In or out, what difference does it make?
有什么差别?
What kind of fucking lunatic juggles grenades?
哪个笨蛋会去玩炸弹
Vinnie came out okay.
文森特倒没事
And all Frank lost was his eyesight.
弗兰克也只不过瞎了而已
Wanna know the truth? You got a handle on that, do you, Randy?
想不想听实话 你对这事挺了解的是吧 兰迪?
He was an asshole before.
他以前是个王八蛋
Now all he is a blind asshole.
现在是个瞎了眼的王八蛋
Hey, God’s a funny guy.
上帝很好玩
God doth have a sense of humor.
挺有幽默感的
Maybe God thinks some people don’t deserve to see.
也许上帝觉得 有人不配去看
You get the point, Chuckie?
懂了吧 查查?
His name is Charles.
他叫查理

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!