让我告诉你”宛若处♥女♥”说的是什么
Let me tell you what “Like A Virgin” is about.
是说一个姑娘找到一个大老二的男人
It’s all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick.
整首歌♥就是暗指大老二
The entire song is a metaphor for big dicks.
不 不是的
No it ain’t.
是说一个非常敏感的妞
It’s about a girl who’s very vulnerable.
她有过几次性经验
She’s been fucked over a few times
然后遇上一个敏感的男人
and she meets a guy who’s sensitive.
歇歇吧 这些废话拿去唬弄游客好了
Whoa. Timeout. Tell that bullshit to the tourists.
塔比 谁是他妈的塔比
Toby? Who the fuck is Toby?
“宛若处♥女♥”不是说什么
“Like A Virgin” is not about some
一个敏感的姑娘遇见一个好小伙子
sensitive girl who meets a nice fella.
那是”绝对忧郁”说的故事
That’s what “True Blue” is about. No argument about that.
哪首歌♥是”绝对忧郁”
Which one is “True Blue”?
是麦当娜的一首热门上榜歌♥曲
It was a big-ass hit for Madonna.
我从不关心什么狗屁排行榜
I don’t even follow that top-of-the-pops shit
但我听过这首歌♥
and I’ve heard of “True Blue.”
我不会说我没听过
I didn’t say I ain’t heard of it.
我只想知道它讲了什么
All I asked is how’s it go?
很抱歉我不是世上最爱麦当娜的歌♥迷
Excuse me for not being the world’s biggest Madonna fan.
没有她我也能活下去
Personally I can do without her.
我曾经喜欢她早期的歌♥”边缘”…
I used to like her early stuff “Borderline”…
但从她唱了那首”爸爸 不要说教”之后
but once she got off with that “Papa Don’t Preach” phase
我就不喜欢了
I tuned out.
嘿 你们这些家伙打断了我的思路
Hey you guys are making me lose my train of thought here.
我刚才讲到哪了
I was sayin’ something. What was it?
哦 那个中国小姑娘塔比
Oh Toby’s that little Chinese girl.
-她姓什么来着 -那是什么
-What was her last name? -What’s that?
是我在一件旧外套里
It’s an old address book I found in a coat
找到的一本旧地址簿
I haven’t worn in a coon’s age.
-那名字是什么 -我他妈的在讲什么来着
-What was that name? -What the fuck was I talkin’ about?
你说”绝对忧郁”讲一个…
You said “True Blue” was about a guy…
一个敏感的妞遇上一个棒小伙…
a sensitive girl who meets a nice guy…
但”宛若处♥女♥”是个暗指大老二的故事
but “Like A Virgin” was a metaphor for big dicks.
让我告诉你”宛若处♥女♥”是讲什么
Let me tell you what “Like A Virgin” is about.
它讲的是一个职业性♥交♥机器的经历
It’s all about this cooze who’s a regular fuck machine.
我是指早上 白天 晚上 下午…
I’m talkin’ morning day night afternoon…
老二 老二…
dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick!
-有多少个”老二” -很多
-How many “dicks” is that? -A lot.
然后有一天 她遇见约翰·荷莫斯那个混♥蛋♥
Then one day she meets this John Holmes motherfucker.
一个大惊喜
It’s like “Whoa baby.”
那混♥蛋♥就象”大逃亡”里的主角
He’s like Charles Bronson in “The Great Escape.”
他插♥进♥”隧♥道♥” 现在她见识了真正的老二
He’s diggin’ tunnels. Now she’s gettin’ serious dick action.
她体会到久违的感觉 痛 痛
She’s feelin’ somethin’ she ain’t felt since forever: pain pain.
朱 塔比·朱
Chew? Toby Chew?
她被弄伤了
It hurts. It hurts her.
她不应该痛 她的私处本该是充满快♥感♥的
It shouldn’t hurt her. Her pussy should be Bubble-Yum by now.
但那家伙干♥她♥时 就是痛
But when this cat fucks her it hurts.
痛得就象是第一次一样
It hurts just like it did the first time.
疼痛让这个性♥交♥机器记起了…
You see the pain is reminding a fuck machine…
还是处♥女♥时的那次感觉
what it was once like to be a virgin.
因此 叫”宛若处♥女♥”
Hence “Like A Virgin.”

Wang.
-把那该死的东西给我 -你以为你是谁
-Give me that fuckin’ thing. -What in hell do you think you’re doin’?
我讨厌听你说这个 乔 我会在走的时候还给你
I’m sick of hearin’ it Joe. I’ll give it back to you when we leave.
什么意思 走的时候 马上还给我
What do you mean when we leave? Give me it back now!
过去十五分钟你都在念叨这些名字
For the past 15 minutes now you’ve been droning on about names.
塔比 塔比
“Toby. Toby?
塔比 塔比·王
Toby? Toby Wong.
塔比·王 塔比·王
Toby Wong? Toby Wong.
塔比·张 去他妈的查理·陈
Toby Chung fuckin’ Charlie Chan.”
我左耳朵听到的是麦当娜的大老二
I’ve got Madonna’s big dick comin’ out of my left ear…
而塔比那个日本…不管是什么人
and Toby the Jap…I don’t know what…
却出现在我的右耳朵
comin’ out of my right.
把本子给我
Give me that book.
你会把它放在一边吗
Are you gonna put it away?
我想他妈的干什么就干什么
I’m gonna do whatever the fuck I want with it.
那我恐怕只好继续保管它
Well then I’m afraid I’m gonna have to keep it.
嘿 乔 要我开枪崩了这家伙吗
Hey Joe want me to shoot this guy?
妈的
Shit.
你做梦对我开过枪 醒来后最好向我道歉
You shoot me in a dream you better wake up and apologize.
你们听过
You guys been listenin’
K·比利做的”70年代超级声”吗
to K-BILLY’s “Super Sounds of the ’70s” weekend?
听过 节目非常棒
Yeah. That’s fuckin’ great.
你相信他们在歌♥里唱的吗
You believe the songs they’re playin’?
知道我那时候听什么
Know what I heard the other day?
东尼·迪弗朗科和家人唱的
“Heartbeat It’s a Lovebeat”
“心跳 是爱的悸动”
by little Tony DeFranco and the DeFranco family.
我到十五年级之后就再没听过
I haven’t heard that song since I was in the fifth fuckin’ grade.
我到这时
When I was comin’down here
“乔治亚黑夜”刚问世
“The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia” came on.
这首歌♥流行起来后我就没听过了
I ain’t heard that song since it was big.
但它流行的时候
But when it was big
我肯定听过无数次
I must’ve heard it a million-trillion fuckin’ times.
那是我第一次了解到…
But this is the first time I ever realized…
那姑娘唱的那首歌♥ 就是枪杀安迪的那首
that the girl singin’ the song is the one who shot Andy.
你不知道 是维奇·罗伦斯枪杀了安迪
You didn’t know that Vickie Lawrence was the one who shot Andy?
我以为是个不忠的妻子枪杀了安迪
I thought the cheatin’ wife shot Andy.
他们说那是那首歌♥的结尾
They say that at the end of the song.
我知道 混♥蛋♥ 我听说是这样 所以才这么说
I know motherfucker.I just heard it.That’s what I’m talkin’ about.
我以前肯定是漏听了那部分
I must’ve zoned out during that part before.
好了 我来付帐
All right I’ll take care of the check.
你们自己付小费
You guys can get the tip.
每人一块钱
Should be about a buck apiece.
你 我回来时把本子还给我
And you when I come back I want my book.
对不起 现在它是我的
Sorry. It’s my book now.
嘿 我改主意了 毙了这混♥蛋♥好吗
Hey I changed my mind. Shoot this piece of shit will ya?
好了 每人掏一块钱给那位年轻女士
All right everybody cough up some green for the little lady.
快 就一块钱
Come on throw in a buck.
我不付小费
I don’t tip.
-你不付小费 -我不赞成这个
-You don’t tip? -I don’t believe in it.
你不赞成付小费
You don’t believe in tipping?
你知道这些姑娘能挣多少吗 少得可怜
Do you know what these chicks make? They make shit.
她挣不到足够的钱就会辞职不干
If she don’t make enough money she can quit.
我从不知道 一个该死的犹太人会这么说
I don’t even know a fuckin’ Jew who’d have the balls to say that.
别怪我这么直接 你从不付小费吗
Let me get this straight. You don’t ever tip huh?
我不给小费是因为社会说我必须给
I don’t tip because society says I have to.
如果她们真的尽力工作了 我会给她们额外的报酬
If they really put forth the effort I’ll give ’em somethin’ extra.
而现在是主动给她们小费
But this tipping automatically it’s for the birds.
我觉得她们只是尽了自己的本份
As far as I’m concerned they’re just doin’ their job.
-这姑娘不错 -她没问题
-This girl was nice. -She was okay.
-但也没什么特别 -怎样算特别
-She wasn’t anything special. -What’s special?
带你回家然后舔你的老二
Take you in the back and suck your dick?
那我愿意为此多给12%
I’d go over 12% for that.
我叫了咖啡对吗 她只给我添了三次
I ordered coffee all right? She’s only filled my cup three times.
我想要六次
I want it filled six times.
六次 如果她太忙呢
Six times? Well what if she’s too fuckin’ busy?
侍应生的字典里
The words”too fuckin’ busy”
不该有”太忙”这个词
shouldn’t be in a waitress’s vocabulary.
抱歉 粉先生 你无非就是想要…
Excuse me Mr. Pink but the last fuckin’ thing you need’s…
另一杯咖啡
another cup of coffee.
这些侍应不会饿死 她们有最低收入保障
These ladies aren’t starvin’ to death. They make minimum wage.
我也拿过低保 可那时…
I used to work minimum wage and when I did…
我并没幸运到有人认为
I wasn’t lucky enough to have a job
值得付小费
that society deemed tip-worthy.
你不在乎她们是靠你的小费维生
You don’t care they’re countin’ on your tips to live?
知道这是什么意思吗
You know what this is?
这是世上最小的小提琴 只为侍应生演奏
The world’s smallest violin playin’ just for the waitresses.
你一点也不知道你在说的是什么
You don’t have any idea what you’re talkin’ about.
这些人忙得不可开交 这是份辛苦的工作
These people bust their ass. This is a hard job.
在麦当劳工作也一样 但你不会觉得该付她们小费
So’s working at McDonald’s but you don’t feel the need to tip them.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章爵士春秋
下一篇文章猩球征服
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!