You can say that, can’t you? Charles.
会不会念? 查理
Know what this is, Randy? It’s a choke hold I’m teaching those lieutenants.
知道这是什么吧 兰迪? 以前我教那些小鬼的杀手扼
Little pressure, I bust your windpipe. I don’t care what he said.
再使点力 你的气管就破了 我不介意的
Charles. Just let go, please!
查理 中校 我们走吧
Gretchen?
格雷琴
You outdid yourself.
你菜烧得比上次好
If you twist my arm hard enough,
你可把我迷住了
we’re talking Turkey Marbella next year.
明年我们吃火鸡大餐
Who knows?
也许吧
Frank
弗兰克
Good bye, Willie.
再会 威利
I’m no fucking good
我不是什么好东西
and I never have been.
从来不是
Come on, Charlie, get the coats.
走吧 查理 拿大衣
Come on. Watch your step.
小心
Nueva York, compadre. Vamos!
回纽约 兄弟
You got a watch?
有没戴表?
Ah, it’s 7:20.
七点二十分
I didn’t ask you the time. I asked if you had a watch.
我问你有没有戴表 不是几点
Yeah, in the other room.
在另一个房间
Get it.
去拿
Colonel, there’s a clock right next to your bed.
中校 你床旁边有钟
Does it have a second hand?
有没有秒针
Yeah.

Time me!
替我计时
How long?
多久
Um… about 30 seconds.
差不多三十秒
I’m rusty. Where did you get a gun, Colonel?
我老了 你哪来的枪 中校?
Piece or weapon, Charlie, never a gun.
猎具或武器 查理 别叫它做枪
Where did you get the piece?
你从哪来的这件猎具
I’m an officer in the United States Army. This is my sidearm.
我是美国陆军军官 它是我的随身配备
But you’re not an officer anymore. So I’m retired, so what?
可你已经退役了 我是退役了 又怎样?
An officer never relinquishes his 45.
军官永远不离他的点45
Yeah, but you better relinquish it to me or I’m gonna call Mrs. Rossi.
你最好把它给我 不然我打电话给罗丝太太
Good idea.
好主意
Then I’m going back to school.
不然我就回学校
Even better. Blue skies, green lights.
更好 窗外有蓝天
I hope you have a wonderful trip. That felt like 25.
旅途愉快 应该只花了25秒吧
You oughta be able to do a 45 in 25. Did you time me?
你量了没有
No, I did not and I’m calling Albany.
没有 我要打给罗丝太太
That was stupid.
太愚蠢了
Was it?
是吗
You’re stuck with me, Charlie.
你跟定我了 查理
No, I’m not.

I’m outta here! Where you going? New Hampshire?
我要走了 去哪儿? 回新罕布什尔?
You got no money. How you gonna do that?
你没钱 怎么回去?
Karen’s number tastes like Albany. Hah!
凯伦的号码吃起来像艾伯尼镇
Fine. I’m leaving. Charlie? Charlie!
好吧 我走了 查理 查理!
All I want from you is another day.
我只要你多陪我一天
For what?
做什么
One last tour of the battlefield.
战场最后巡礼
I can get around a city like New York,
纽约我很熟
but I sometimes need a point in the right direction.
但是偶而我需要有人指点方向
What do you say, Charlie?
如何 查理?
What’s one day between friends?
给朋友一天算得了什么
All right. Well, say I stay for another day.
好吧 如果我多留一天
Will you give me your weapon?
你能把武器交给我吗?
Oh, Charlie! I’m a lieutenant colonel, United States Army.
查理 我是美国陆军中校
I’m not giving my fucking gun to anyone.
我不把枪交给任何人
Now, what are you drinking? Colonel, this is unacceptable.
你要喝什么 中校 我无法接受
Unacceptable? What are you giving me that prep school crap for?
不能接受? 少给我那套公子经
What have they done, taken the Oregon out of the boy?
他们怎么把你弄得这么没人性
Put in Harvard Business School?
答应你哈佛的奖学金是吧
Then give me your bullets.
不然把子弹给我
You do see the sense of it, Charlie, don’t you?
你看穿我要自杀了 是吗 查理?
I can’t chew the leather anymore.
我已形同废物
So, why should I share the tribe’s provisions?
为什么要浪费粮食?
I mean, there’s no one wants to tear a herring with me anymore.
我是说 没有人愿意和我共渡良宵了
The bullets, Colonel.
子弹给我 中校
“The bullets, Colonel.”
“子弹给我 中校”
You sound like a guy in “Lives of a Bengal Lancer.”
你听来像《沙漠骑兵》男主角
What do you give a shit for?
你才不关心是吧
About what?
你指什么
About what?
什么?
About whether I blow my brains out or not.
我是不是该自己把脑袋打开花
Because I have a conscience, you know. You have a conscience.
你知道 我有良知 你有良知
I forgot.
我竟然忘了
The Charlie Conscience.
查理良知
Do we tell? Do we not tell?
要说 还是不说
Do we follow the rich boy’s code or not?
要不要听从有钱少爷们
Do we let this blind asshole die or not?
要不要让这瞎眼王八蛋去死
Yeah. Conscience, Charlie.
良知 查理
When were you born, son?
你何时出生的
Around the time of the Round Table? Hah.
圆桌武士时代?
Haven’t you heard?
你听见我没有?
Conscience is dead.
良知已死
No, I haven’t heard.
不 我没听说过
Well, then, take the fucking wax outta your ears!
那就他妈的把你耳朵擦干净!
Grow up!
该长大了!
It’s fuck your buddy.
滚你妈的蛋 小家伙
Cheat on your wife.
欺骗你太太
Call your mother on Mother’s Day.
母亲节打电话问候你妈
Charlie, it’s all shit.
查理 都是狗屁
Where you going?
你去哪里
I got piss call.
去上厕所
I know I said I need you for just one day,
虽然我说要你多留一天
but even I can’t hold it that long.
但我也憋不了那么久
Oh, and, Charlie,
查理
you forgot the one in the chamber.
枪膛里还剩一颗子弹
There you go, sir.
好了 先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Twenty six years in the service,
服役26年
never let an aide shine my shoes.
从没让助理擦过鞋
Where you gonna be in 26 years, Charlie?
26年后你会在哪里 查理?
Playing golf with your friends from the Baird School, I bet.
和你博德的老友打高尔夫吧
I don’t even like those guys.
我根本不喜欢他们
Course you don’t. They’re all assholes.
你当然不喜欢 他们都是王八蛋
Be a pleasure to squeal on them, wouldn’t it?
能说出他们就好了 不是吗?
Yeah, well, I’m not a squealer. “I’m not a squealer.”
我不是告密的小人 “我不是告密的小人”
What is this, the Dreyfus case?
这是什么 德莱弗斯冤案吗?
There you go.
好了
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你
Watch your step.
小心
I’m getting that heavy feeling again, Charlie.
我又有预感了 查理
There’s more to this, isn’t there?
这事还没完呢
Isn’t there?
不是吗
I was offered a bribe. Oh, now we’re cooking.
有人贿赂我 有点开窍了
Mr. Trask, the headmaster, he promised to get me into Harvard.
校长特拉斯克 答应让我进哈佛
If you squeal. Yeah.
只要你告密 是的
What a dilemma.
真是左右为难
Should Charlie Simms accept a free ride into Harvard or not?
查理·西门该不该搭便车进哈佛
What do you think your friend George would do if he were in your shoes?
如果乔治是你 你认为他会怎么办?
He is, practically. How?
他一定会的 怎么说
I mean, it’s just that Mr. Trask hasn’t promised to get him into Harvard.
我是说特拉斯克先生没说要送他进哈佛
Mr. Trask doesn’t have to. George’s father’s gonna take care of that.
他没必要 乔治的父亲会想办法
Do the deal, Charlie. Take it!
点头吧 查理
Go to Harvard.
进哈佛去
I can’t do that. Why not?
我不能这么做 为什么不能?
It’s just some things you just can’t do.
有些事你就是不能做
Explain them to me.
解释给我听

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!