To diaper rash.
为了母乳 还有孩子的哭闹
To breast-feeding. and to crying.
姓别
你自己看
Look at it!
看到了吗
Do you see that?
什么
What?
这封信打错了三个地方
This letter has three typing errors in it,
其中一处还是拼写错误
one of which is, I believe, a spelling error.
我 我很抱歉
I’m… l’m sorry.
这已经不是第一次了
This isn’t the first time, either.
之前想着你初来乍到
There’ve been others that I let go
那些错我就没跟你计较
because it was in the first few weeks.
这样下去可不行
This cannot go on.
你知道这会让
Do you know what this makes me look like
收到信的人怎么看我吗
to the people who receive these letters?
对不起 我…
I… I’m sorry. I’m…
重打一遍 别再错了
Type it again and get it right.
你在浪费我的时间
You’re wasting my time.
再见
Bye.
给那个女人打一张五百块的账单
Go type up a bill for that woman for $500.
你不把信核查一遍吗
Aren’t you going to proofread the letter?

Lee.
人们走进这间办公室
When people come into this office,
你的形象就代表了我的公♥司♥
you are a visual representation of my business.
你的穿着打扮实在太恶心了
And the way you dress is disgusting.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
你一直在用脚敲地
You’re tapping your toe all the time
还玩头发
and playing with your hair.
要么你就带个发网
You’re either going to have to wear a hairnet
要么你就再别动头发
or stop playing with your hair.
还有件事
And another thing,
你有没有意识到 你经常吸鼻子
do you realize that you are always sniffling?
我 我有吸鼻子吗
I… I’m sniffling?
还有 你打字的时候
And what is with your tongue
舌头是怎么回事
when you’re typing?
很抱歉 我没意识到我吸过鼻子
I’m sorry. I didn’t know I sniffled.
你真的会
Well, you do.
格雷先生
Mr. Grey,
非常感谢您中肯的建议
thank you so much for your helpful suggestions.
因为我在努力
Because I am trying to be
成为一名最优秀的秘书
the very best secretary that I can be.
为了您
For you.
那句话应该是
The sentence should read,
“没有权威人士的适当引导”
“without proper guidance from a knowledgeable source,
“我的委托人绝不会”
“my client would never have made
“独自作出这些决定” 完毕
“these material decisions on her own.” period!
这句话我已经重复过两次了
I have repeated the sentence twice.
你为什么不先听好 想清楚再回答呢
Why don’t you listen, think and then respond.
知道了吗
Okay?
你确定不来点酒吗
Are you sure you wouldn’t like some wine?
我们自己酿的 对吧 斯图尔特
We make it homemade, don’t we, Stewart?
尝尝吧 很好喝
Try it. lt’s good.
你要来点吗 李
Would you like some, Lee?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
现在不用 西尔维亚
Not right now, Sylvia.
皮特一直在说你的事
You know, Peter talks about you all the time.
他说他找到了灵魂伴侣
He says he’s found his soul mate.
你这么说过吗
Did you say that?
是的
I did.
皮特的姐姐 Lindsey
Peter’s sister, Lindsey,
今年冬天要在拉斯维加斯结婚了
is getting married this coming winter in Vegas.
你知道皮特在杰西潘尼有份稳定工作吗
Did you know Peter has a very stable job at JCPenney?
他们甚至给他了一部手♥机♥
They even gave him a cell phone.
不然来场双重婚礼吧
Perhaps it’ll be a double wedding?
妈妈
Mom.
霍洛韦女士 到藏书室里来
Ms. Holloway, come into the library.
现在就来
Immediately.
“请注意文件中的诽谤言论”
“Refer only to slanderous remarks made in print.”
“以上是
In summation of the events
鲁宾·伯克威茨诽谤案的事件总结
in regard to the Rubin Berkowitz libel.
谨启 等等”
Yours sincerely, etc.”
好了
Okay.
电♥话♥在响
The phone is ringing.
接啊
Answer it.
抱歉
I’m sorry…

Hello?
这里是
This is the office of. . .
听着
Listen.
你是个大姑娘了
You’re a big girl.
你那个细小的喉咙里
You can get a much bigger voice
能发出更大的声音
out of that tiny throat of yours.
细小
Tiny.
霍洛韦女士
Ms. Holloway.
我雇佣你的时候 你告诉我
You told me when I hired you
你习惯接电♥话♥
that you were used to answering phones.
确实
I am.
你昨晚睡得好吗
Did you get enough sleep last night?
-我… -电♥话♥响了
– I… – The phone is ringing!

Hello.
这里是E·爱德华·格雷先生的办公室
This is the office of Mr. E. Edward Grey.
你看吧 你看吧 你看吧
You see? you see? you see?
这样就精神多了
That’s showing a little spunk.
毕竟 我这儿又不是太平间
After all, I’m not running a mortuary.
没错
No.

Lee.
格雷先生
Mr. Grey.
过来
Come here.
你最近约过会吗
Did you have a date recently?
约过
Yes.
和谁约会
With whom did you have a date?
-皮特 -皮特
– Peter. – Peter?
做♥爱♥了吗
Did you have sex?
没有吗
No?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你害羞吗
Are you shy?
我很害羞
I’m shy.
你才不害羞
You’re not shy.
你是个律师
You’re a lawyer.
我害羞的
I’m shy.
我克服了羞怯
I overcome my shyness to. . .
为了把事情做好
in order to get things done.
我不觉得你害羞
I don’t think you’re shy.
李 我想坦白地告诉你
Lee, I want to be frank with you.
我知道我是你的雇主
Now, I know I’m your employer,
我们之间有雇佣关系
and we have a prescribed relationship.
但你真的可以
But you really should feel free
对我畅所欲言
to discuss your problems with me.
针线包和这些创口贴是怎么回事
What’s going on with the sewing kit and the band-aids?

Lee?
我有点…
I feel…
-害羞 -害羞
– shy. – Shy.
你想来杯热巧克力吗
Do you want some hot chocolate?
好的
Okay.
你为什么要自残 李
Why do you cut yourself, Lee?
我不知道
I don’t know.
是不是有时候内心的痛苦
Is it that sometimes the pain inside
必须显露出来
has to come to the surface,
当你实际看到内心的痛苦时
and when you see evidence of the pain inside,
你才能真正地感受到自己还活着
you finally know you are really here?
当你看到伤口愈合时
Then, when you watch the wound heal,
会感到欣慰 对不对
it’s comforting. Isn’t it?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章时间简史
下一篇文章新岳父大人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!