要知道 我四肢很发达
Well, you know, I have really strong muscles.
门没锁
It’s open!
-你好 -你好 安
– Hi! – Hello, Ann.
-没打扰到你吧 -没 没有
– I hope I’m not botherin’ you. – No, no.
我应该先打个电♥话♥的 你在忙吗
I would’ve phoned. You busy?
不忙 一会儿再做不迟
No, no. I can finish later.
我只是想来看看
I just wanted to come by to see what
这个公♥寓♥摆上家具是什么样
the apartment looked like with furniture.
那恐怕没什么看头了
Yeah, well, I’m afraid there’s not much to see.
我比较喜欢简约的风格
I’m sort of cultivating this minimalist vibe.
你该摆个书架
You could use a bookshelf.
你觉得那样好些吗
Yeah? Yeah, you think so?
那都是从图书馆借的书
They’re… you know, they’re all library books.
这些是什么
What are these?
都是录像带
Those are videotapes.
这我知道 是关于什么的
I can see that. Of what?
是我一直在搞的私人项目
It’s a personal project I’ve been workin’ on.
哪种私人项目
What kind of personal project?
-你说什么 -哪种私人项目
– What? – What kind of personal project?
跟别人做的那种私人项目差不多
Personal project like anyone else’s personal project.
我这个可能更私人一点
Mine’s just a little more…personal, I guess.
唐娜是谁
Who’s Donna?
-什么 -唐娜
– What? – Donna.
带子上写着唐娜
It says “Donna” here on the tape.
她是我在弗罗里达认识的一个女孩
Donna was a girl I knew in Florida.
你跟她约会过
Oh, you went out with her?
那倒算不上
No, not really.
为什么这些带子上都写着女人的名字
Why do these tapes all have women’s names on ’em?
比起男人我更喜欢采访女人
Well, I enjoy interviewing women more than men.
-是冰茶 -谢谢
– It’s iced tea. – Thanks.
你要加点柠檬吗
I’m sorry, do you want some lemon?
不用了 这样就好
No, this is perfect.
这些都是采访录像带吗
So, all of these are… are interviews, huh?
-是 -能让我看一个吗
– Uh, yes. – Can we watch one?
不 不行
No, I’d… No.
为什么不行
Why not?
我向采访对象保证过
Well, I promised each of the subjects
这些带子不会被除我以外的人看到
that no one would see the videotapes except for me.
是关于什么的采访
What are the interviews about?
是关于性的
The interviews are about sex.

Sex?
性的哪方面
What about sex?
各个方面
Uh, everything about sex.
比如
Like what?
她们以往做过的 现在在做的
What they’ve done, what they do,
羞于启齿却憧憬着想做的
what they want to do but are afraid to ask for,
被要求也不会去做的
what they wouldn’t do even if asked.
凡是我能想到的 你的茶洒了
Anything I can think of. Oh, your ice.
-你仅仅是问些问题吗 -是的
– You just ask them questions? – Yes.
她们只需要回答
And they answer ’em?
没错
Yeah. Uh…
绝大部分是这样 有时也会做些别的
Mostly. Sometimes they do things.
-对你做吗 -不 对着镜头做
– To you? – No, uh… for the camera.
格兰姆 这实在是
Graham, this is just so…
真抱歉说到了这些
I’m sorry this came up.
我才该道歉 我不该问你这些的
No, I’m sorry. I’m sorry this came up, and…
-我得走了 -杯子给我吧
– I’m… I’m gonna go. – Here, I’ll take it.
-慢走 -再见
– OK. Yeah. All right. – Bye.
他不希望你去找他
He doesn’t want you to come over.
什么叫”他不希望我去找他”
What do you mean “He doesn’t want me to come over”?
你跟他说我的事了吗
Did you tell him about me?
-没有 -为什么不提
– No, I didn’t. – Why not?
-辛西娅 我没来得及说 -为什么
– Look, Cynthia, I didn’t have time. – Well, why?
约翰说的没错 他很奇怪
John’s right. He’s very strange
你不会想跟他搅到一起的
and you don’t wanna get involved with him.
发生了什么
What happened over there?
-他调戏你了吗 -没有
– Did he make a pass at you? – No.
那发生了什么
Well, what’s the story then?
你怎么突然说他奇怪
What’s this “Strange” bullshit all of a sudden?
他淹死了条狗吗
Is he drownin’ puppies?
不是那种事好吗
It’s nothin’ like that, OK?
那是什么 他很危险吗
Well, what? Is he dangerous?
不是 至少不会人身攻击
No. Not physically.
那是怎么了
Well, what, then?
我不想说这事了
I don’t wanna talk about it.
那为什么要给我打电♥话♥
Then why did you call me?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
-你好 -辛西娅 我是约翰
– Hello? – Cynthia, John.
今天不行 我有别的事要做
Not today. I’ve got other plans.
那什么时候行
Oh. Well, when, then?
一起吃晚饭怎么样
How about inviting me over to dinner?
你明知道我想要什么
You know what I mean.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know what you mean.
门没锁
It’s open.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hello.
-有事吗 -我是辛西娅·贝肖普
– Can I help you? – I’m Cynthia Bishop.
不好意思 我们认识吗 我没印象
I’m sorry. Do I know you? I don’t…
我是安·马拉尼的妹妹
I’m Ann Millaney’s sister.
外向的那个
The extrovert.
她说这话时肯定心情不错
She must have been in a good mood when she said that.
平时她都说我很闹
She usually calls me loud.
她也这么说了
Yeah, she called you that, too.
你来这做什么
So, uh, what are you doin’ here?
你不欢迎我吗
You want me to leave?
我只想知道你来这做什么
No, I just wanna know why you’re doing here.
我说过了 安是我姐姐
Well, like I said, Ann is my sister.
你应该能想到姐妹之间会聊些什么
Sisters talk. You can imagine the rest.
我觉得最好
No, I think it’s probably better
还是别对没听到的谈话
if I don’t characterise that conversation
主观臆断
that I didn’t hear.
我…
I, um…
我真的不知道
I don’t have any idea, really,
你和安会谈到我或别的些什么
what you or Ann said about me or anything else.
-要喝冰茶吗 -当然
– Do you want some iced tea? – Sure.
不过我没柠檬了
I don’t have any lemons.
我上次见到安
The last time I saw Ann
她心绪不宁地离开了 似乎很不安
she left here very confused, I’d say, and upset.
还没缓过来呢
She still is.
你来是想让我为让她难受而难受吗
So, are you here to make me feel bad for makin’ her feel bad?
不是
No.
-她有告诉你为什么不安吗 -没有
– She didn’t tell you why she was upset? – No.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不明白
So, I don’t understand
你为什么要来我家
what made you wanna come here.
安应该不会把我描绘成讨人喜欢的类型
I can’t imagine Ann painted a very flattering portrait of me.
是这样 我可不相信
Yeah, well, see, um, I don’t
安看男人的眼光
really listen to Ann when it comes to men.
你看她找的老公
I mean, look at John, for Christ’s sake.
但过去你和他是同学 是吗
But then, you went to school with him, didn’t you?
你们可能是哥们什么的
You’re probably friends or somethin’.
不是
No.
不是 我觉得约翰是个骗子
No, I think John is a liar.
我觉得你说的没错
I think you’re right.
我大老远的过来
So come on, I came all the way
就是想知道是什么把安吓成那样
over here to find out what got Ann so spooked.
不如你告诉我发生了什么
Why don’t you tell me what happened?
吓到她
“Spooked”?
吓到安的应该是那些录像带
The videotapes are what got Ann so spooked.
我懂了
I think I get it.
是吗 你懂什么了
Oh, yeah? What do you get?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章甜姐儿
下一篇文章粉红豹
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!