我不明白
I’m… I don’t understand.
你怎么知道
I mean, how would you know?
我是说 你怎么…
I mean, you know. How…?
不 我并不是一直阳痿
No. I wasn’t always impotent.
好吧
Oh, OK.
所以 你刚说…
So, let me see. You said…
你刚是说我不该接受
You said that I should never take advice
没发生过关系的人的建议 对吗
from someone that I haven’t had sex with, right? Right?
-基本上是这样 -好吧
– Basically. – Right.
那我们也没发生过关系
And, uh, we haven’t had sex.
-对吗 -没有
– Right? – No.
所以根据你的建议
So I guess from your own advice,
我不该听你的建议
I shouldn’t take your advice.
-确实 -你不会吗 好吧
– I wouldn’t. – You wouldn’t? OK.
好吧
All right.
-开车小心 -好的
– Drive safely. – Yeah, right.
-周末过得怎么样 -还不错
– How was your weekend? – It was OK.
你有没有为客人的事和约翰闹别扭
Did you confront John about the visitor?
客人
The visitor?
约翰的朋友 要暂住你家的那个人
The friend of John’s that was staying at your house.
-格兰姆 -格兰姆
– Graham. – Graham.
我是说 没有
Yeah. I mean… No.
实际上还挺有意思的
That actually turned out to be interesting.
我本以为他和约翰一样
You know, I was expecting him to be just like John.
因为他们以前是同学 干什么都在一起
You know, cos they went to school together and everything.
聊些醉酒后的事
You know, talking about getting drunk together
在公开场合偷偷手♥淫♥什么的
and secret handshakes and…
没想到他很有…个性
He turned out to be really this… character.
他有点故弄玄虚
He’s kind of arty.
不过人还不错
But OK.
他还住在你家吗
Is he still at your house?
不 不 他搬走了
No. No. No. He’s gone.
他是哪里人
So where’s he from?
不知道
I don’t know.
他以前住过纽约和费城
He, uh, used to live in New York and Philadelphia.
他应该算是四处旅行吧
I think he just kinda travels around.
感觉一定很好
Must be nice.
他人怎么样 和约翰像吗
So, what’s he like? Is he like John?
不 我觉得约翰不太喜欢他了
No. I don’t think John likes him any more.
他觉得他变奇怪了
Says he thinks he’s gotten kinda strange.
是吗 他奇怪吗
Is he? Strange, I mean?
没觉得 如果我只是在大街上看到他
No. I mean, if I saw him on the street
可能会觉得他很怪
I might think so,
但跟他谈过之后
but after meetin’ and talkin’ to him,
我觉得他应该只是异于常人
I’d just say he’s kinda unusual.
他长得怎么样
So, what’s he look like?
为什么问这个
Why?
我只是想知道他长得怎么样
I just wanna know what he’s look like, it’s all.
为什么 为了去追他吗
Why, so you can go after him?
老天 安 别瞎想
Jesus, Ann, get a life.
我不过是问他长得怎么样
I just asked what he looked like.
而且 就算我想和他大战三百回合
Besides, even if I decide to fuck his brains out,
那关你什么事
what business is that of yours?
为什么要那么说
Why do you have to say that?
说什么
Say what?
明知故问
You know what.
你就是想激怒我
You say it just to irritate me.
我这么说是因为这描述很恰当罢了
I say it because it’s descriptive.
我觉得他不是
He doesn’t strike me as a kind of person
喜欢做那种事的人
who would go in for that kinda thing anyway.
安 你总是低估我
Ann, you always underestimate me.
我错了吗
I wonder why.
你就是担心我俩共处一室的话
I think you’re afraid to put us in the same room together.
他一定会对我倾心
And you’re afraid he’d be undeniably drawn to me.
说真的 辛西娅 他不是你的菜
Really, Cynthia, I don’t think he’s your type.
我的菜
My type?
你怎么会知道我喜欢什么样的男人
How would you know what my type is?
我了解得很
Oh, I have a pretty good idea.
安 你根本就不了解
Ann, you don’t have a clue.
我都不明白为什么要讨论这个
Look, I don’t even know why we’re discussin’ this.
我♥干♥脆给他打个电♥话♥好了
I mean, I’ll just go over and call him myself.
他家没有电♥话♥
He doesn’t have a phone.
那就等他有了再打
Well, I’ll call him when he does.
不会有的
He won’t.
你说什么
What are you talkin’ about?
他不喜欢打电♥话♥
He doesn’t like to talk on the phone.
他不会装电♥话♥的
He’s not getting a phone.
拜托
Oh, please.
那把这位隐士的地址给我
OK, so give me the Zen master’s address.
我找个理由去拜访他一下
I’ll think of a reason to stop by.
还是先让我跟他打个招呼吧
Please, just let me talk to him first.
为什么 把地址给我
Why? Just gimme the address.
就没你什么事了
You won’t even have to be involved.
我觉得就这么就把地址给你
I don’t feel right just giving you the address
让你去找他不太合适 而且
so you can go over there and…
-而且什么 -让你为所欲为
– And what? – Do whatever it is you do.
“让你为所欲为” 听听你的语气
“Do whatever it is you do”? Listen to the way you talk.
很正常啊
I talk fine.
别弄了 那烟我还抽呢
Thank you, I was still smoking that.
丢东西了吗
What’d you lose?
珍珠耳环不见了
That goddamn pearl earring.
那东西挺贵呢
It cost me a fucking fortune.
我肯定是随手放在哪儿了
I must’ve left it somewhere.
妈妈的生日你要给她准备什么礼物
So, what are you gettin’ Momma for her birthday?
不知道 可能送张贺卡什么的
I don’t know. I’ll get her a card or somethin’.
五十岁生日你就给张贺卡
A card for her 50th birthday?
那又怎样
Yeah, what’s wrong with that?
她可是你亲妈
Well, the woman gave birth to you.
我觉得 你至少应该给她…
I think, you know, you might be givin’ her something like…
能闭嘴吗 老天
Will you stop? Jesus.
我只是觉得 也许…
I just thought that, you know, maybe…
知道了 安 知道了
OK, Ann. OK.
这样如何
How about this?
你给她买♥♥个好东西
You get her something nice,
我出一半的钱
and I’ll pay for half.
-行吗 -行
– All right? – Fine. Fine.
那就这样 恕我失陪
Fine. OK. Now, if you’ll pardon me,
我得去上班了
I have to go to work.
你自♥慰♥的场所中
What is the most unusual location
最不同寻常的地方是哪里
you’ve ever masturbated in?

I, um…
有一次我坐飞机从洛杉矶去…
One time I was flying from Los Angeles to, um…
去纽约
to New York.
我有点…
And I was…you know,
飞机上人很多 我
it was a really crowded flight and I was…
我坐在中间位置
I was sitting in the middle, you know.
既不靠窗又不靠过道
I didn’t get a window, I didn’t get an aisle.
说来好笑 我感到很无聊
It was really funny, and I was… I was just bored.
也看不进去杂♥志♥
My magazines were just boring.
我手边好像有一本女性杂♥志♥
I think I had, like, a woman’s magazine.
里面涉及了很多性相关的内容
And they touch on a lot of sexual issues and stuff like that.
我脑袋里有个声音在说
And I was thinking to myself
“老天 这正是我需要的 我得
“God, that’s what I need. I need a little…
做点让旅途不那么无聊的事”
something to take my mind off this trip.”
然后我就 没想那么多 就…
So, I was just, you know, just thinking away, and then I just…
就在飞机上自♥慰♥了
I just did it on the plane.
也没管旁边还有人
Just between these two people.
没人发觉
Nobody knew.
你是怎样瞒过
How were you able to not betray what was going on
周围的人的
to the people around you?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章甜姐儿
下一篇文章粉红豹
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!