而这世界上却还有穷苦孩子在挨饿
when I know those poor children are starving.
放弃治疗也没办法
Quitting your therapy’s not gonna…
没办法喂饱埃塞俄比亚的孩子
not gonna feed the children in Ethiopia.
我知道
I know.
你从来不习惯说”操”这个词
You never used to say the word “Fucking”.
妈的
Fuck.
这真是太蠢了 真不敢相信你这么做了
It’s so stupid, I have a hard time believing you did it.
-有什么好蠢的 -你…
– What’s so stupid about it? – Well, you…
-你甚至都不了解他 -你了解他
– You don’t even know the guy. – Well, you know him.
他是你的一个朋友 你认为他可信吗
He’s a friend of yours. Do you think he can be trusted?
不知道
I don’t know.
不知道 从你所说的来看 我不清楚
I don’t know. From what you’ve told me, I don’t know.
当他穿得像个艺术界的承办人一样
I shoulda known when he showed up dressed like
出现在我面前时我就该想到的
some undertaker for the art world.
我喜欢他的打扮
I like the way he dresses.
如果这录像流入坏人之手呢
What if this tape gets into the wrong hands?
“坏人之手”
“The wrong hands”?
这可不是什么军事机密
John, we are not talking about military secrets here.
不过是他为了打飞机而拍的录像罢了
They’re just tapes he makes so he can sit around and get off.
他从没跟她们发生过性关系吗
And he doesn’t have sex with any of them?
只是谈话吗
They just talk?
他们只是坐着聊天
They just sit around and talk.
如果他们发生了关系 我倒是差不多能理解
I could almost understand it if he had sex with them.
差不多能理解
I mean, almost.
他为什么不干脆买♥♥些杂♥志♥
Why doesn’t he just buy some magazines
或色情电影之类的
or some porno movies or somethin’?
那没用 他得了解那些人
Doesn’t work. He has to know the people.
他得和她们互动
He has to be able to interact with them.
互动
Interact?
管他是什么意思呢
Whatever that means.
你有必要在他面前自♥慰♥吗
Did you have to masturbate in front of him?
我想这么做 该死的
I felt like it. Goddamn.
你和安把这事看得太重了
You and Ann make such a big deal out of this.
-你告诉安了 -她是我姐姐
– You told Ann about this? – She is my sister.
-我几乎什么事都告诉她 -我希望你没说
– I tell her almost everything. – I wish you hadn’t done that.
为什么不
Why not?
我觉得这件事她还是不知情比较好
It’s just something I’d prefer she didn’t have to know about.
-她是个成年人 她能面对 -安
– She’s a grown-up. She can handle it. – Ann…
-安是个非常… -爱操心
– Ann is just very… – Hung up.
-这样做很不明智 -我的天
– It just wasn’t a smart thing to do. – Oh, God!
你有签什么文件吗
Did you sign any sort of paper,
你们有签订什么合同
or did he have a contract with you
规定他不许传播这些录像吗
saying that he wouldn’t broadcast these things?
没有 先生
No, sir.
你意识到你的追索权不成立吗
You realise you have no recourse legally?
这不好笑 一点也不好笑 辛西娅
It’s not funny. It’s not funny, Cynthia.
这些录像可能会传播出去
These tapes could show up anywhere.
不会的 我相信他
They won’t. I trust him.
你相信他 真可笑
You trust him? That’s funny.
对 我相信 他比你可信多了
Yeah, I do. A hell of a lot more than I trust you.
-你什么意思 -就字面意思
– What do you mean? – Just what I said.
比起你 我更信任他
I’d trust him before I’d trust you.
你这么说真让我心痛
It hurts that you say that to me.
拜托 约翰 你上了你老婆的妹妹
Come on, John. You’re fucking your wife’s sister.
你是个骗子 至少我知道你是骗子
You’re a liar. But at least I know you are a liar.
我知道 世界上倒数第二差劲的人
I know, I know. Second-lowest form of human being.
也是倒数第一
And the first.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
没什么
Nothing.
照这么说 你也对安撒谎了
By definition, you’re lying to Ann, too.
对 没错 但我可没在
Yeah, right, but I didn’t take a vow
上帝和众人面前起誓对安永远忠诚
in front of God and everyone to be faithful to Ann.
我们还做不做了
Look, are we gonna do it or not?
实际上 不了
Actually… no.
我改变主意了 我不应该打电♥话♥给你
I’ve changed my mind. I shouldn’t have called.
但我已经来了 我得找点事情做
Well, I’m here now. I need to do somethin’.
你愿意帮我整理房♥间吗
Would you like to help me straighten up?
天啊
Jesus!
这还有没坏的椅子吗
Is there one chair in this place that works?
你何不去别处坐呢
Well, why don’t you go sit somewhere else?
拜托 约翰 你应该感到高兴
Come on, John. You should be happy.
我们维持了这么久都没被安发现
We’ve gone this far without Ann findin’ out.
我多让你省心
I’m makin’ it real easy on you.
-你就快走吧 -是他让你这么做的吗
– Just walk out of here. – Did he put you up to this?
-谁 -格兰姆
– Who? – Graham.
不 他没有让我这么做
No, he didn’t put me up to this.
天啊 我不需要别人告诉我该做什么
Jesus, I don’t need people to tell me what to do.
我只是一直在思考 仅此而已
I’ve just been thinkin’, that’s all.
现在 请离开
Now just… leave.
要是我不想走呢
Maybe I don’t wanna leave.
要是我想谈谈呢
Maybe I wanna talk.
约翰 我们没什么可谈的
John, we don’t have anything to talk about.
对 没错
Yeah, you’re right.
事情越来越复杂了
Things are gettin’ complicated.
不 是越来越简单了
No, they’re gettin’ real simple.
门开着
It’s open!
你好
Hello.
想喝点什么吗
Want something to drink?
好啊 谢了
Yeah, thanks.
抱歉 没有冰茶了
I’m sorry, I don’t have any iced tea left.
谢谢
Thank you.
约翰和辛西娅上♥床♥了
John and Cynthia have been… fucking.
我知道
Yes, I know.
-你知道 -对
– You know? – Yes.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
她在录像里说了
She said it on her tape.
多谢告知 感激不尽
Thanks for telling me. I really appreciate it.
我一直没见到你
Well, I… I haven’t seen you.
就算见到你了我也不会告诉你的
And I don’t think I would’ve told you even if I had seen you.
为什么不会
Why not?
因为这不归我管
Because it’s not really my place.
我的生活一团糟
My life is shit.
真是糟糕透了
It’s just shit.
所有事都和想象的不一样
Nothing’s what I thought it was.
约翰是个混♥蛋♥
John’s a bastard.
我们来拍录像吧
Let’s make a videotape.
不 我…
No, I…
-我不认为这是个好主意 -为什么
– I don’t think that’s a good idea. – Why not?
因为这不是你在冷静时
Because I don’t think it’s a choice that you’d make
会做出的决定
in a normal frame of mind.
你怎么知道我冷静时是什么样子的
And what would you know about a normal frame of mind?
问得好
That’s a good question.
那么你需要做什么准备
So, what do you have to do to get ready?
放进磁带 打开摄像机
Load a tape and turn on the camera.
做吧
Do it.
你从哪赚的钱
So, where do you get your money from,
支付房♥租 录像之类的东西呢
for rent, and tapes, and stuff like that?
在我床垫下面
Underneath my mattress.
那钱花完之后怎么办
And what are you gonna do when this money runs out?
不会花完的
It won’t.
你坐那里可以吗
Are you comfortable there?
可以的
Yeah, I’m comfortable.
好的 我开始录了
OK, I’m recording.
告诉我你的名字
Tell me your name.
安·贝肖普·马拉尼
Ann Bishop Millaney.
玛格利特 你好 我是约翰
Margaret. Hi, it’s John.
对了 我很好
Listen… Fine.
你今天见过安吗
Listen, have you seen Ann at all today?
今天下午吗
This afternoon?
不 我只是…
Uh… Well, no, I just…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章甜姐儿
下一篇文章粉红豹
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!