要是这些把安吓到了的话
If Ann got freaked out by these,
肯定是和性有关的
they must be somethin’ sexual.
这些都是你跟女孩子的性♥爱♥录像带吗
Are these tapes of you havin’ sex with these girls?
不 不算是
No, not exactly.
要么是要么不是 到底是什么
Either you are or you aren’t. Which is it?
我给你录一份怎么样
Why don’t you let me tape you?
要做些什么
Doin’ what?
-说话 -关于什么
– Talking. – About what?
关于性
About sex.
你的性经历 做♥爱♥时的喜好
Your sexual history, sexual preferences.
你凭什么认为我会跟你说那些
What makes you think I’d discuss that with you?
没什么
Nothing.
你只会问些问题吗
And you just wanna ask me questions?
只是问些问题
I just wanna ask you questions.
-就这些吗 -就这些
– That’s all? – That’s all.
你是用这些打发时间什么的吗
Is this how you get off or something?
把女人谈论性经历的过程录下来
Tapin’ women talkin’ about their sexual experiences?
是的
Yes.
其他人能看到我录的带子吗
Would anyone else see the tape?
当然不会 除了我没有人会看到这些录像带
Absolutely not. Nobody else sees the tapes except for me.
要花多久时间
How long will it take?
那取决于你自己 有人只用了三分钟
Well, that depends on you. One woman used up only three minutes.
另一个却用掉了三卷两小时的录像带
And another used three two-hour tapes.
怎么开始
How do we start?
我把摄像机打开你开始说就行
I turn on the camera and you start talking.
我是要坐着还是站着
Do I sit or stand?
-你喜欢怎样 -我还是坐着吧
– What do you prefer? – I’d prefer to sit.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
好了 我在录了
OK, I’m recording.
告诉我你的名字
So tell me your name.
辛西娅·帕特里斯·贝肖普
Cynthia… Patrice… Bishop.
-像平时一样说话就行 -好的
– You can speak in a normal voice. – OK.
跟我描述一下你的第一次性经历
So, describe for me your first sexual experience.
第一次性经历还是第一次性♥交♥
My first sexual experience or first time I had intercourse?
-第一次性经历 -性经历
– First sexual experience. – Sexual experience.
我当时 八岁
I was… uh… eight.
这种事算… 好吧
And, uh… is this the kinda thing that…? Yeah, OK.
我当时八岁
I was eight years old, and,
迈克尔·格林 他也是八岁
um, Michael Green, who was also eight,
问我他能不能看我尿尿
asked if he could watch me take a pee.
我说要是也让我看他尿尿就可以
And I said he could if I could watch him take one, too.
所以我们去了我家后面的树林
So we went to the woods behind my house.
我觉得他临阵退缩了
And I got this feeling he was
因为他一直喊着”女士优先”
chickenin’ out cos he kept sayin’ “Ladies first!”
所以我脱了小内♥裤♥开始撒尿
So I pulled down my little panties and urinated,
我还没尿完他就跑了
and he ran away before I even finished.
这之后你们是不是经常谈这事
Was it a topic of conversation between you after that?
才没有 他之后整个暑假都躲着我
No! He kind of avoided me for the rest of the summer,
然后他们一家就搬走了
and then his family moved away.
搬去克利夫兰了
To Cleveland, actually.
真遗憾
What a shame.
你第一次见到男人的生殖器是什么时候
When did you finally see a penis?
在我十四岁的时候
When I was 14.
那你有什么感觉
So, what’d you think?
跟你想象中的一样吗
Was it what you expected it to be?
不 不太一样 我
No. Not really. I…
我没有 我算是想象过
I didn’t… I sorta pictured it, um…
我没想到它上面会有血管或皱褶 或者别的
I didn’t think it would have veins or ridges or anything.
我以为它会很光滑 像支试管
I just thought it would be smooth, like a test tube.
很不可思议 现在想起来
It’s weird, thinking about it now.
那器官本身看起来
The… organ itself seemed
像是独♥立♥的 在我看来是个独♥立♥的实体
like a separate thing, a separate entity to me.
在他把它掏出来之后
I mean, when he finally pulled it out
我看着它 触摸它
and I could look at it and touch it,
我忘了还有一个人跟它相连
I forgot that there was a guy attached to it.
我记得他跟我说话的时候 我简直吓坏了
I remember literally being startled when the guy spoke to me.
-他说什么了 -他说我手很舒服
– What did he say? – He said my hand felt good.
接下来发生了什么
Then what happened?
接着
And…
我就开始用手套♥弄♥ 他就不说话了
then I started movin’ my hand, and then he stopped talkin’.
-怎么 -约翰 是辛西娅
– Yeah? – John, Cynthia.
你怎么打进来的
How’d you get through?
我跟珍妮特说我是安
I told Janet I was Ann.
她就信了
Ah. She bought it?
可不是吗
Well, obviously.
我想见你
Look… I want to see you.
-什么时候 -就现在
– Ah. When? – Right now.
我不知道行不行 还有个客户等着我呢
I don’t know if I can do that. I got a client waiting.
我已经跟他改过一次时间了
I’ve already rescheduled him once.
再改我估计得把蛋捏爆了
I’d have to do some pretty heavy-duty juggling.
那就把蛋掏出来再洗干净屁♥股♥过来
Then get those balls in the air and get your butt over here.
-怎么了 老板 -珍妮特
– Yes, sir? – Janet.
我要你跟柯克兰再改一次时间
Listen, I want you to reschedule Kirkland.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
看他能不能周一过来 几点都行
See if he can come in Monday, any time.
告诉他 告诉他
Tell him, uh… tell him, uh…
-家庭危机 家庭危机 -好的
– Family crisis. Family crisis. – OK.
-我从后门溜出去 -好的 老板
– I’ll slip out the back. – Yes, sir.
好的 拜
All right. Bye.
想要我把裙子脱掉吗
Would you like me to take my skirt off?
如果你想的话
If you wish.
你没有穿内♥裤♥
You’re not wearing any underwear.
喜欢我这样子吗
Do you like the way I look?
喜欢
Yes.
你觉得我漂亮吗
Do you think I’m pretty?
漂亮
Yes.
比安漂亮吗
Prettier than Ann?
不一样的美
Different.
约翰和安不再做♥爱♥了
John and Ann don’t have sex any more.
他这么告诉你的吗
Is that what he tells you?
他用不着告诉我
He doesn’t have to tell me.
你今天真是欲♥火♥焚身啊
You’re on fire today.
是啊
Yes.
你可以走了
You can go now.
就问了些问题
Just asked me questions.
什么样的问题
What kind of questions?
关于…性…的问题
Questions… about… sex.
他具体问了些什么
Well, what did he ask, exactly?
我不想告诉你具体问了些什么
Well, I don’t wanna tell you, exactly.
你让一个陌生人录下了你的性生活
You let a total stranger record your sexual life on video tape,
却不愿意告诉你的亲姐姐
but you won’t tell your own sister?
-可不是吗 -他要你脱衣服了吗
– Apparently. – Did he ask you to take your clothes off?
他要我脱衣服了吗 不 他没有
Did he ask me to take my clothes off? No, he didn’t.
-那你脱衣服了吗 -脱了
– Did you take your clothes off? – Yes.
-辛西娅 -怎么了
– Cynthia! – What?
-你为什么那么做 -因为我就是想
– Why did you do that? – Because I wanted to.
-你为什么想 -因为我想让他看我
– But why did you want to? – Because I wanted him to see me.
你疯了 他也许会通过卫♥星♥电♥视♥直播呢
You’re crazy. He could be bouncin’ it off some satellite.
没准南美某个饥渴的老男人当时在看着呢
Some horny old men in South America could be watchin’.
安 他不会那么做的
Ann! He wouldn’t do that.
你也不能肯定
You don’t know that for sure.
说什么都晚了 不是吗
Well, it’s too late now, isn’t it?
-他摸你了吗 -没有
– Did he touch you? – No.
-你摸他了吗 -没有
– Did you touch him? – No.
有谁摸了谁吗
Did anybody touch anybody?

Well, yes.
别跟我说
Don’t tell me.
别跟我说 别跟我说 你肯定没有
Don’t tell me. Don’t tell me. You didn’t.
-我做了 -你没有
– I did. – You didn’t.
-我做了 -你没有
– I did! – You didn’t.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章甜姐儿
下一篇文章粉红豹
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!