不知道呢
I don’t know.
伊丽莎白是谁
Who’s Elizabeth?
格兰姆上学时的约会对象
A girl Graham dated in school.
在教堂那段风流史之后
Well, after the chapel episodes.
据我所知 她还住在这里
She still lives here, to the best of my knowledge.
格兰姆和我谈到了租♥房♥♥子的事
So Graham and I were talking about apartments today,
我和他说花♥园♥区有很多
and I told him that they’ve got lovely
非常可爱的小公♥寓♥
little apartments in the Garden District.
有些非常不错的带车♥库♥的公♥寓♥
And you know, they got really nice garage apartments…
花♥园♥区的治安不好
There’s critical crime in the Garden District please.
约翰 拜托 别乱说
Oh, John, come on, that is not true.
我没乱说 那里
No. There are…
我不知道你在找什么样的房♥子
I don’t know what kind of place you’re lookin’ for.
但别的地方也有很多可租的单身公♥寓♥
There’re plenty of studio apartments available elsewhere.
-真希望我哪儿都不用住 -你说什么
– I wish I didn’t have to live in any one place. – I’m sorry?
没什么 我只是…我现在有一把钥匙
No, I just… You know, right now I have one key,
全部家当都在车里
you know, everything I own is in the car.
我喜欢这样
I like that. You know.
我要是租了房♥子 就有两把钥匙了
I mean, if I get an apartment, that’s two keys.
再找份工作 可能得开门锁门
If I get a job, you know, I might have to open or close.
就又多了几把钥匙
That’s more keys.
买♥♥点东西 又担心被偷
I buy some stuff, I’m afraid it’s gonna get ripped off,
于是钥匙就更多了
and I get more keys.
我就喜欢一把钥匙 拿着方便
I just like having the one key. It’s clean.
我总是担心丢钥匙 真是烦人
I’m always worry about losin’ my keys. I hate that.
等你租到房♥子就把车处理掉
Get rid of the car when you get the apartment.
-不行 -还是只有一把钥匙
– No. – Still one key.
我喜欢车
I like having the car. You know?
车很重要 要能说走就走
The car’s important. You gotta be mobile.
以防你急着离开
In case you have to leave someplace in a hurry?
对 或者要急着去哪儿
Yeah, or go someplace in a hurry.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
-要帮忙吗 -不用了 我自己就行
– Do you want some help? – No, no, really, I’m fine.
没多少要收拾的
There’s not that much to do.
格兰姆 你交税吗
Graham, do you pay taxes?
交税 当然交啊 你这话什么意思
Yeah, I pay taxes. Yeah, I pay taxes. what do you mean?
骗子才不交税 我不是骗子
You don’t pay taxes, you’re a liar. I’m not a liar.
骗子是世界上倒数第二差劲的人
Liars are the second-lowest form of human being on the planet?
-倒数第一是什么人 -律师
– What’s the first? – Lawyers.
那不正是你吗 亲爱的
Oh. That’s you, honey.
安妮 你何不陪格兰姆一起去找房♥子呢
Annie, why don’t you go with Graham to hunt for apartments?
带他看看这座城市的变化
Show him how the city’s changed.
-你愿意吗 格兰姆 -太好了
– Would you mind, Graham? – No, I’d love that.
好啊 那就一起去吧
I’d like that, too. let’s do that.
行 明天怎么样
All right. How about tomorrow?
-好极了 -好
– That’d be great. – Good.
一把钥匙啊
One key, huh?
好主意
Great idea.
-喂 -辛迪 我是约翰
– Yeah. – Cindy, John.
一个小时后我家见
Meet me at my house in exactly one hour.
真不要脸
You are scum.
一会儿见
I’ll be there.
如你们所见 这里住两个人绰绰有余
As you can see, there’s plenty of room for two.
不 就我一人住
No, it’ll just be me.
-你是学生吗 -不是
– Are you a student? – No.
你可以在浴室里挂个浴帘
You can hang a shower curtain in the bath.
记得在浴盆里铺个垫子以防滑倒
Make sure you put somethin’ in the tub so you won’t fall.
每个月三百五十块吗
You said about 350?
对 还要预付第一个月和最后一个月的租金
Yeah. And, uh, plus the first and the last months’ rent.
-行 能按月租吗 -那三百五可不行
– All right. Will you lease month to month? – Not for 350.
四百块怎么样
How about 400?
可以 没问题
I could live with that. I could live with that.
-好 就这么定了 -好
– OK. It’s a deal. – All right.
-走吧 -好
– Ready? – Yeah.
-约翰 -我在里面
– John? – In here.
好一副活色生香
Well, ain’t you a picture?
喜欢吗
Well, do you like it?
很可爱 送给我的吗
It’s lovely. Is it for me?
嗯 送你的
Yeah, it’s for you.
这也是我的吗
Is that for me?
嗯 也是你的
Yeah, that’s for you.
你真是个尤物 亲爱的
You’re amazing, dear.
我能和你说点私事吗
Can I tell you something personal?
这要看你了 我能和你说点私事吗
It’s up to you. Can I tell you something personal?
你先说
Well, you gotta go first.
好吧
OK.
我觉得…
I think that, um…
我觉得性被高估了
I think that sex is overrated.
人们把性看得过于重要
I think that people place far too much importance on it.
人们说女人的欲望
And I think that stuff about women
和男人一样 纯粹是一派胡言
wantin’ it just as bad as men is crap.
她们是有欲望 但那和男人
I think they want it, I just don’t think they
所想的原因不一样
want it for the reason men think they do.
我很困惑
I’m getting confused.
-你明白我说的… -明白
– Do you understand what I’m…? – Yeah.
我记得从哪儿看到过
You know, I remember reading somewhere
男人爱的是能吸引他们的人
that men learn to love the person that they’re attracted to,
而女人会越来越
and that women become more and more attracted
被所爱的人吸引
to the person that they love.
天呐 说得真动人
God, that’s… that’s beautiful.
真的很动人 我喜欢这句话
That’s really beautiful. I like that.
我只是引用罢了
Oh, I’m just quoting.
你要告诉我点私事吗
So, are you gonna tell me something personal?
-你想听吗 -当然 我想
– Do you want me to? – Yeah. Yeah, I do.
我不想揭你伤疤
I don’t want it to be something gross, about some scar.
我想听真正关于你的事
I want it to be something really personal, about yourself.
好吧
All right. OK.
-我阳痿 -你什么
– I’m impotent. – You’re what?
-阳痿 -真的吗
– lmpotent. – You are?
嗯 我不能…
Yeah. I mean, like, well, I can’t…
我不能勃起
I can’t get an erection…
在别人面前不行
in the presence of another person.
实际上就是阳痿
So, for all practical purposes, I’m impotent.
你会因此困扰吗
Does that bother you?
不会
No.
你会觉得窘迫吗
Does it make you feel self-conscious?
通常不会
Not usually.

No.
是的 我会觉得窘迫
Yeah, I’m self-conscious.
不过和你的情况不一样
Not in the same way that you are, though.
我 你觉得我不自然吗
Me? Me? You think I’m self-conscious?
我一直在观察你 观察你吃饭
I’ve been watching you. I’ve been watching you. I watch you eat,
观察你讲话
you know, I watch you speak,
观察你的行为 我觉得
watch you move, and I see somebody
你很容易意识到别人在看你
who is extremely aware of people looking at you.
-我的心理医生 -你在做心理咨♥询♥吗
– You know, my therapist… – You’re in therapy?
你没去吗
Aren’t you?
不 我没有
No. I… No, I’m not.
我治疗效果很糟
I was a miserable failure in therapy.
所以你不相信心理咨♥询♥吗
So you don’t believe in therapy?
不 我相信对有些人有用
No, I believe in it for some people.
我也说不清 我觉得很傻
I don’t know, it was, you know, silly for me.
这种治疗会让我困惑
I was confused going in.
我有自己的一套理论
So I just formed my own theory
永远不要接受
that you should never take advice
不亲密的人的意见
from someone that doesn’t know you intimately.
我和我的心理医生很亲密
Well, I know my therapist intimately.
-你们上过床吗 -当然没有
– You’ve had sex with your therapist? – No!
-没有 -抱歉 我是那个意思
– No. No. – Oh, no, I’m sorry. That’s what I meant.
我的亲密是指发生过关系
Somebody you’ve had sex with.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章甜姐儿
下一篇文章粉红豹
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!