I wanted somebody who was
至关重要的人能够理解我
very important to me to understand that.
真是 真是可悲
That’s…That’s pathetic.
我是说 你都不敢 老天啊 格兰姆
I mean, you can’t just… Oh, my God, Graham.
你都不敢走到她身边 让她看看你的变化
You just can’t walk up to her and show her you’ve changed
就当是给她的礼物
like it’s some gift or somethin’.
瞧瞧你的改变
And look what you’ve changed into.
九年啊 九年时间你就悟出来这么点东西
Nine years. Nine years. And this is what you come up with.
你想一辈子一直这样过下去吗
Is this what you wanna be the rest of your life?
你为什么要这么做呢
Why are you doin’ this?
你能告诉我吗 为什么要这样对自己
Can you tell me that? Why are you doin’ this to yourself?
-你会回答我吗 -拜托你别这样
– Are you gonna answer me? – Please, don’t do that.
-为什么不行 -不要拍我
– Why not? – Don’t do that.
为什么不能拍 我只是想问你几个问题
Why not? I wanna ask a few questions,
比如说你为什么要录制女人谈论性♥爱♥的视频
like why do you tape women talkin’ about sex?
为什么这么做 告诉我为什么
Why do you do that? Can you tell me why?
说啊 不然我会问个没完的
Come on. I’m just gonna keep askin’.
我不觉得你这反客为主很有趣
I don’t find turning the tables very interesting.
我觉得有趣 告诉我原因 格兰姆
Well, I do. Tell me why, Graham.
-原因 -什么原因
– Why? – What?
你到底想让我告诉你什么 什么狗屁原因
What? What do you want me to tell you? “Tell me why?” Why?
安 你都不知道我是谁
Ann, you don’t even know who I am.
你根本就不清楚我是怎样的人
You don’t have the slightest idea who I am.
难道我应该把人生中
Am I supposed to recount
迄今为止的所有片段都找出来
all the points in my life leading up to this moment
只求它们能连贯起来
and just hope that it’s coherent,
来向你解释前因后果吗
that it makes some sort of sense to you?
我都无法理解这一切
It doesn’t make any sense to me. You know, I was there.
我都不清楚自己是什么样的人
I don’t have the slightest idea who I am,
你让我如何向你解释呢
and I’m supposed to be able to explain it to you?
何况是为什么 你来告诉我为什么
And why? You tell me why.
为什么我要解释给你听呢
Why do I have to explain myself to you?
因为没准我可以帮你
Because maybe I can help you.
-帮我什么 -解决你的问题
– Help me with what? – Your problem.
我的问题 我有什么问题
My problem? Do I have a problem?
我来到这座小城 看到约翰
I look around me in this town
辛西娅和你三个人之间的事
and I see John and Cynthia and you, and I…
我觉得自己比你们正常多了
I feel comparatively healthy.
你真的有问题
You’ve got a problem.
你说的没错
You’re right.
我确实有很多问题
I’ve got a lot of problems.
但那是我自己的事
But they belong to me.
你以为那是你自己的事 可你想错了
You think they’re yours, but they’re not.
每一个走进这道门的人都是你问题的一部分
Everybody that walks in that door becomes part of your problem.
还有每个与你接触的人
Anybody that comes in contact with you.
我不想这样 但已然如此
I didn’t wanna be part of your problem, but I am.
我要离开我丈夫
I’m leavin’ my husband,
也许那是迟早的事
and maybe I would have anyway,
但事实是 我现在就要离开
but the fact is that I’m doin’ it now.
而你是其中一部分原因
And part of it’s because of you.
你给我的生活带来了影响
You’ve had an effect on my life.
这一切本不该这样的
This isn’t supposed to happen.
我用了整整九年
I’ve spent nine years
来塑造我的人生 好让这种事不会发生
structuring my life so that this didn’t happen.
你知道吗 我从没告诉过你这件事
You know, I never told you this,
因为我知道你会崩溃
cause I knew it’d crush you.
不过现在…
But now…
我睡了伊丽莎白
I fucked Elizabeth.
在你们分手之前 甚至在你们出问题之前
Before you broke up. Before you were havin’ trouble, even.
她不是什么圣人
She’s no saint.
她床上技术很好
She was good in bed.
也能保守秘密
She could keep a secret.
这就是我对她的所有评价
That’s about all I can say about her.
-我得打个电♥话♥ -没问题
– I gotta make a call. – Yeah, sure.
布莱恩·柯克兰办公室
Brian Kirkland’s office.
我是约翰·马拉尼 找布莱恩·柯克兰
John Millaney for Brian Kirkland.
-请您稍等一会 -好的
– Just one moment, please. – All right.
就像我常说的 工作至关重要
Anyway, as I’ve always said, work is critical.
没有婚姻我依然可以过得开心
I can be happy without a marriage,
要是没了工作 结果就不一样了
but if you take away my work, that’s different.
如果安无法面对
And if Ann can’t handle that…
那是她的问题
Well, that’s her problem.
-马拉尼先生 -什么事
– Mr. Millaney? – Yeah.
迪佛斯特先生请您去他办公室
Mr. DeForest would like to see you at his office.
知道了 一会就去 我这还有一位客户
All right. In a minute. I’m on with a client.
-他说马上过去 -好的 老天
– He said immediately. – All right. Jesus.
-马拉尼先生 -是我
– Mr. Millaney? – Yeah?
柯克兰先生让我告诉您
Mr. Kirkland has asked me to inform you
他已经另请了一位律师
he’s obtained representation elsewhere,
如果您有什么事
and that if you have a message
我可以代您转达给柯克兰先生
for Mr. Kirkland to leave it with me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-没有了 -好的 马拉尼先生
– No message. – All right, Mr. Millaney.
谢谢
Thank you.
傻♥逼♥
Fool!
都不知道自己在干什么
Hope he knows what he’s doin’.
-马拉尼先生 -怎么了
– Mr. Millaney? – Yeah?
-迪佛斯特先生还在等您 -知道了
– Mr. DeForest is waiting. – All right.
告诉他我马上过去
Tell him I’ll be in in a minute.
老天 这老头总以为
Jesus, the old man thinks
整个世界都围着高尔夫球转了
that the world revolves around a game of golf.
回头咱们在法♥院♥碰头吧
I’ll catch up to you at the courts.
我先去和迪佛斯特谈谈
I’d better go talk to DeForest.
没问题
Sure.
好的
OK.

Fuck.
给我一瓶就够了 谢谢
Oh, no, just one’s fine, thanks.
我最喜欢看你爬吧台了
This is my favourite part.
咱们第一个孩子起名叫鲁斯蒂如何
You know, I was thinking we should name our first child Rusty.
你觉得这名字怎么样
What do you think of that name?
好吧 我在你这花了好多钱
OK. You know, I spend a lot of money in here.
至少让我知道你的名字吧
I should at least know your name.
给你带了这个 那天是你生日
I brought you this. I knew it was your birthday.
-谢谢 -这草长得不错 跟桌布似的
– Thanks. – It’s a nice plant. Looks like a tablecloth.
我不能多呆 我得走了
Look, I can’t stay. I gotta go.
我可以打电♥话♥给你吗
Can I call you?
你有我公♥司♥电♥话♥吗
Do you have my work number?
没有
No.
有没有笔
Got a pen?
瞧 你穿着蓝衣服 我也穿着蓝衣服
OK, now, you’re wearing blue, I’m wearing blue.
真的只是巧合吗
Is this some sort of weird coincidence?
不 咱们一定是有缘
I don’t think so. I think it’s something more.
-你住这附近吗 -不 我只是路过
– Do you live here? – No. I’m just passing through.
三点到五点之间别打电♥话♥ 那会儿我很忙
Look, don’t call between three and five, cos I get real busy, OK?
-好 -好
– OK. – OK.
回见
See ya.
-拜 -再见
– Bye. – Bye.
我喜欢她 她真是个好女孩
I like her. She’s a very nice girl. Very nice.
这天看来要下雨
I think it’s gonna rain.
已经开始下了
It is raining.
是啊
Yeah.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章甜姐儿
下一篇文章粉红豹
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!