The strain proves to much for her
使她积劳成疾
And she suddenly falls ill.
造成了灾难性的后果
With… Tragic consequences.
一种罕见的肺结核
A rare form of tuberculosis.
使她几秒钟内撒手人寰
She succumbed in a matter of seconds.
现在
Now …
你真想和我下这盘棋吗
Are you sure you want to play this game?
恐怕你会输的
I’m afraid you’d lose.
请放心
Rest assured…
如果你誓将我铲除
If you attempt to bring destruction down upon me…
我也不会手软
I shall do the same to you.
我很尊重你 福尔摩斯先生 你还活着
My respect for you, Mr. Holmes, is the only reason
这是唯一的原因
your still alive.
你赏了我几句美言
You’ve paid me several compliments.
请允许我也奉上一句
Let me pay you one in return,
如到时可将你铲除
When I said if I were assured of the former eventuality,
我死而无憾
I will cheerfully accept the latter.
代我向那对新人送上祝福
I’ll be sure to send my regards to the happy couple.
后会有期
Another time then.
哪个车厢
Which coach are we?
应该就在
We should be just….
这里
Here.
一等车厢啊
Ohh…, First Class.
开往布莱顿 即刻启程
All aboard for Brighton! All aboard!
快点 华生医生 你老婆需要你
Hurry up! Doctor Watson, your wife needs you.
来了 华生太太
Coming. Mrs. Watson.
一等车厢 还有香槟
Ohh… First class, Champagne.
你真懂得怎么怜香惜玉 华生先生
You know how to spoil a girl, Mr. Watson.
你可不一样
Your not just any girl.
抱歉 女士
I’m sorry, madam. You can’t
火车停车时禁止使用厕所
use the lavatory while the train is in station.
你是华生太太
Your’re Mrs. Watson.
把酒给我
Give me that bottle.
约翰 世上没有比这里更浪漫的了
John, there is no where else in the world I’d rather be.
世上除了你 我谁也不爱
There’s no one I’d rather be with.
你裤子的口袋里
Why do you have a gun stuffed
为什么会插着一把枪
down the back of your trousers?
老♥习♥惯了
Heh. Old habits.
请进
Ahem. Come in.
-太好了 请进 -我们没要酒啊
– Oh, yes, please. – We didn’t order that.
无偿奉送 先生
With our compliments, sir.
谢谢 放那儿吧
Thank you. Put it there.
开门 约翰
Open the door, John.
我想送客的时间到了
I think it’s time for you to leave.
坐下
Sit down.
我承认我的易容术不佳 但也只好凑活
I agree it’s not my best disguise, but I had to make do.
老天爷啊
My God.
他们还会来的
They’ll be back.
约翰 关好门
John, Shut the door.
门会被射穿 亲爱的
They’ll only shoot through it my lovey.
他说得对
He’s right.
我了解
I understand.
是吗
Do you?
不便到极点
Terribly inconvenient.
时间不多了
We don’t have much time!
有多少人
How many are we expecting?
六个
Half a dozen.
什么来头
Who are they?
莫里亚蒂送的结婚礼物
A wedding present from Moriarty.
结婚仪式很美 快乐的眼泪飞啊飞
Lovely ceremony by the way. Many a tear shed in joy.
约翰
Oh, John?
一会儿就好 亲爱的
Just a minute, darling.
你信得过我吗
Do you trust me?

No.
好 那我得
Well, then I should have to…
想想办法了
do something about that.
谁还敢来 狗♥日♥的♥
Who’s up to bat next, you bastards!
不怕死的过来啊
Send out the fast bowler!
约翰 把门关上
John, do shut the door.
势非得已
It had to be done.
她现在安全了
She’s safe now.
容我把话说完 我把时间算好了
In my own defense, I timed it perfectly.
你杀了我老婆
You killed my wife!
是不是 你杀了我的新婚妻子
Did you? just kill my new wife?!
当然不是
Of course not!
你怎么知道她掉下去不会死
How do you know that when you just threw her off a train?
我说过我算准了时间
I told you, I timed it perfectly.
怎么可能
What does that mean?
-冷静点 -说明白点
– Calm down! – Explain!
再解释的话 我们都死翘翘了
By the time I’ve explained, we’d both be dead!
抱歉 女士
I’m sorry, madam. You can’t
火车停车时禁止使用厕所
use the lavatory while the train is in station.
有人
有人
磷 极易燃
无人
那可不是意外
That was no accident.
全是精心计划的
It was by design.
现在
Now …
还需要我费口舌吗
Do you need me to elaborate…
还是直接行动
…or can we just crack on.
来吧
Come on!
别担心了 老伙计
Do not worry, old boy,
和我哥在一起 她就像在家里一样安全
She’s as safe as houses, she’s with my brother.
我可是在度蜜月啊
I’m on my honeymoon!
你干嘛把他们引过来
Why did you lead them here?
为什么要扯上我们
Why did you involve us?
他们不是来杀我的 是来杀你的
They aren’t here for me! They’re here for you!
你很走运
Fortunately …
我也来了
So am I.
小心车门
Now mind the door!
晚上好
Good evening.
我想你们会发现二等车厢更舒适
I think you’ll find second class is more comforable,
过道里没人
The coast is clear.
向后走 快步前进
To the south!, quick march!
躺在我身边 华生
Lie down with me, Watson.
为啥
Why?
快点
I insist.
我们干嘛躺在这儿
What are we doing down here?
等待
We are waiting,
我 在 抽烟
I.. Am.. Smoking.
耐心地等待
Patiently waiting…
等啥啊
For what!?
你的机会之窗
Your window of opportunity.
瞄准重点
Make it count!
我说了瞄准重点
I said make it count!
你要我提供多少机会啊
How many windows must I provide?
谁会知道
Who’d have known that
到布莱顿度蜜月是如此的危险呢
honeymooning in Brighton was such a dangerous notion?
是这样吗
Is that what this is about?
你也说过 你从没喜欢过那里
By your own admission, You’ve never enjoyed there.
我还从没去过布莱顿呢
I’ve never been to Brighton.
或者 你现在受惊想不起来了
Or, you’re just to fragile to remember at present.
闭嘴吧
Oh, shut up!
告诉我 我老婆没事
Tell me that my wife’s safe?
闭嘴怎么说
I can’t do both.
我保证
I promise.
我都说了 我算准了时间
As I said, I timed it perfectly.
这边 夫人
Over here… Madam.
我想我必须先恭喜你 华生夫人
I believe congratulations are in order, Mrs. Watson.
我是福尔摩斯他哥
I’m the other Holmes.
你们家出了俩兄弟啊
You mean there’s two of you?
真见鬼了 我怎么这么倒霉

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章珍珠港
下一篇文章精灵旅社
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!