穿帅气军装
and fine military dress
戴条那种奇丑无比的手工围巾吗
with that hedonist hand-made scarf?
一看便知是你未婚妻早期的作品
Clearly, one of your fiance early efforts.
人家真是想死你了 福尔摩斯
Oh… How I’ve missed you, Holmes.
是吗
Have you?…
我都没感觉到你没在身边
I’ve barely of noticed your absence.
不过我一直忙于研究
Then again I’m knee deep in research.
从羊的肾上腺抽取体液
Extracting fluids from the adrenal glands of sheep.
还设计了我的都市伪装服
And… designing my own urban camouflage.
与此同时 我职业生涯中最重要
All the while, verging on a decisive breakthrough,
或许是有史以来最重要的案子
in the single most important case of my career…
也几近取得关键性突破
perhaps of all time.
哈德森太太 你好吗
Misses Hudson, How are you?
见到你真高兴 医生
Ohh…I’m so pleased to see you Doctor,
谢谢你明天邀我前去
Thank you for inviting me tomorrow.
谢谢你照顾格莱斯顿
And thank you for looking after Gladstone.
亲爱的 单纯的管家婆
Dear… dear… simply sweet nanny.
能跟你说句话吗
Might I have a word?
真美味
Yummy!
去喂蛇吧
Feed the snake woman.
你去吧
You feed it.
别发火啊
Touchy… Touchy …
医生 你得送他进疗养院
Doctor, you must get him to a sanatorium.
他近来只喝咖啡 抽烟再就嚼可可叶
He’s been on a diet of coffee, tobacco, and cocoa leaves.
根本不睡觉
He never sleeps.
我听到不同的声音 好像他在排演戏剧
I hear multiple voices, as if he’s rehearsing a play.
交给我吧
Leave him to me.
你不是还得去给山羊打虫吗
Do not have a goat that needs… worming?
多谢提醒
Oh how kind of you to remind me.
万分期盼
So much to look forward to.
离了你叫我如何是好
What I would do without you?
愿你顺利治愈你的病人 医生
Good luck with your patient, Doctor.
你来这干嘛
Why are you here?
我要结婚了 就在明天
I’m getting married…. tomorrow?
快来抱抱
Oh… Embrace me.
华生要结婚了
Watson’s getting married.
你瘦了几磅
You lost a few pounds.
都长你身上去了
And you picked them up.
不用说 是玛丽的松糕养的
Nurturing on Mary’s muffins no doubt.
倒杯白兰地
Pour us a brandy.
单身派对正式开始
The stag party has begun.
这将是我们最后的冒险 华生
It’s our last adventure Watson.
我要好好利用
I intend to make the most of it.
看来你没浪费我的老办公室
I see you’ve made good use of my old office.
你喜欢我布的蛛网吗
Do you like my spider’s web?
你就这么称呼这东西
Is that what you call it?
沿着线看
Follow that strand.

Question?
一起涉及印度棉花巨头的丑闻
What do a scandal involving an Indian cotton tycoon,
一名中国鸦♥片♥商人吸毒过量致死
the overdose of a Chinese opium trader,
斯特拉斯堡和维也纳的爆♥炸♥案
bombings in Strasbourg and Vienna,
还有美国钢铁大亨之死
and the death of a steel magnate in America…
这些事有何共同点
all have in common?
从你的布景来看
Well… According to your diorama.
是詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂教授
Professor James Moriarty.
没错
Indeed.
数学天才
Mathematical genius.
著名作家 演说人
Celebrated author and lecturer.
剑桥拳击冠军
Boxing champion at Cambridge…
他在剑桥与现任首相结为好友
where he’d made friends with our current Prime Minister.
你有任何证据能证实你的推测吗
Do you have any evidence to substantiate your claim?
这个
This
懂了吗
Now do you see?
霍夫曼斯塔医生之死
Dr. Hoffmanstahl’s Death?
我听你提过他
Yes, I’ve heard you speak of him.
对他赞誉有加
Extolling his virtues.
霍夫曼斯塔处于医学创新的前沿
Hoffmanstahl was at the forefront of medical innovations…
他是个真正的先驱者
He’s a true pioneer.
前两天
Just the other day,
有人想炸死他 我救了他一命
I averted an explosion that was intended for him.
这里写着他死于心脏病发
It says here he died of heart attack.
我跟你说的话都就饭吃了吗
Has all my instuction been for naught?
你居然还听信官方声明
You still read the offical statement and believe it?
这是一局棋 我的朋友 一场诡影游戏
It’s a game… Dear man, a shadowy game.
我和教授在玩猫捉老鼠
We’re playing cat and mouse, the professor and I.
暗中较劲
Cloak and dagger.
我倒觉得是姜太公钓鱼
I thought it was spider and fly.
我不是鱼 我是猫
I’m not a fly, I’m a cat.
不是鼠辈 而是匕♥首♥
Not a mouse, but a dagger.
你喝的是尸体防腐剂
You’re drinking embalming fluid.
没错 来一杯吗
Ohhh…. Yes. Care for a drop?
-你看起来确实 -兴奋
– You do seem … – Excited?
-癫狂 -我是啊
– Maniac. – I am.
-几乎 -沉迷于此
– Verging on. – Ecstatic.
失去理智
Psychotic.
我该拿镇定剂给你
I should’ve brought you a sedative.
为杀死他我不惜付出生命
I’ll give my life to see his demise.
必须阻止他
He must be stopped…
趁他邪恶的阴谋诡计尚未能达到高♥潮♥
before his evil machinations, come to a crescendo.
你要怎么做到呢
And how will you do all this?
别那么阴沉
Don’t be a dingy bird,
坏人干坏事是因为他们做得到
bad people do bad things because they can.
没有人
No one…
那些被害人 警♥察♥和政♥府♥ 任何人都不行
not the victims, the police, the governments… not anyone!
唯有伟大的夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Except the great Sherlock Holmes.
没错
Correct.
如此吃喝 还能破解谜题
On this diet.. will work it all out.
没错
Right.
或猜个八♥九♥不离十
Or thereabouts
八♥九♥已有 离十还差点
Thereabouts. Not quite there.
敬你身体安康
Here’s to your good health.
阴沉
Dingy bird.
你又对格莱斯顿做了什么
What have you done to Gladstone now?!
蓖麻
Ricinus communis.
果实有剧毒
The fruit is highly toxic.
他都没呼吸了
He’s barely breathing.
多么绝妙的机会
What an excellent opportunity.
这个或许正能救他
This may be just the thing.
希望你不很介意我试用我的肾上腺提取物
I hope you don’t mind terribly, if I tried my adrenal extract.
福尔摩斯 你要杀我的狗几次
How many times are you going to kill my dog, Holmes…?
他一溜烟就窜出去了
He took off like a monkey from a box.
我几小时后可能需要这东西
I may need one of those in a few hours.
权当新婚礼物了
Consider it a wedding gift.
华生
Watson…
我们能不能走另一边离开
Might we use an alternative exit?
你是不是有什么变化
Is there something different about you?
我被人监视了
I’m under observation.
-你是该受监视 -你开车
– As you should be. – You drive.
你整晚都会带着这个胡子吗
Will your beard, be with us… all night?
过了特拉法加广场以南我就摘下来
I’ll remove it once we’re south of Trafalgar Square.
你要真认为莫里亚蒂在派人监视你
If you believe Moriarty has you under observation,
这样不是更显眼吗
isn’t this a bit conspicuous?
招摇过市 反掩人耳目
It’s so over, it’s cover.
特拉法加广场
Trafalgar Square…
我们现在该安全了
We must be safe by now.
你干嘛一副如此关切的样子看着我
Why are you looking at me with such concern?
我十分担心
I’m so very worried…
你的生命力被抽干了
You vitality has been drained from you.
我跟你说 婚姻就是坟墓
Marriage… it’s the end I tell you.
-我认为是开始 -是世界末日
– I think of it as the beginning. – Armageddon.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章珍珠港
下一篇文章精灵旅社
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!