Let go, Donkey! You let go.
放开 小驴! 不 你放开
Stubborn jackass! Smelly ogre.
顽固的驴! 臭怪物!
Fine!
好吧!
Hey, hey, come back here. I’m not through with you yet. Well, I’m through with you.
回来 我还没有说完 但是我已经跟你说完了
Uh…uh. Well, you know, with you it’s always, “Me, me, me!”
跟你在一起 你总是”我 我 我”
Well, guess what! Now it’s my turn!
猜猜看!该我了!
So you just shut up and pay attention!
闭嘴 听我说!
You are mean to me.
你对我总是很刻薄
You insult me and you don’t appreciate anything that I do!
你侮辱我而且你不感激我做的每件事
You’re always pushing me around or pushing me away.
你总是把我呼来喝去
Oh, yeah? Well, if I treated you so bad, how come you came back?
是吗 如果我对你这么不好 为什么你还要回来?
Because that’s what friend do! They forgive each other!
因为我们是朋友 朋友会原谅彼此的
Oh, yeah. You’re right, Donkey.
哦 你说的对 小驴
I forgive you… for stabbin’ me in the back!
我原谅你背叛了我
Ohh! You’re so wrapped up in layers, onion boy, you’re afraid of your own feelings.
你把自己裹在层里 洋葱仔 你害怕你自己的感觉
Go away! There you are, doing it again just like you did to Fiona.
走开! 你又那么做了
And all she ever do was like you, maybe even love you.
就像对公主一样 她喜欢你 甚至爱上你
Love me? She said I was ugly, a hideous creature.
爱上我?她说我是一个丑陋可怕的怪物
I heard the two of youtalking.
我听见你们俩的谈话了
She wasn’t talking about you.
她不是说你
She was talking about, uh, somebody else.
她是在说…别人
She wasn’t talking about me?
她不是说我?
Well, then who was she talking about?
那她说的是谁?
Uh…uh, no way. I ain’t saying anything. You don’t wanna listen to me.
我什么都不说 反正你也没有兴趣听
Right? Right? Donkey!
是吗?是吗? 小驴!
No!
不!
Okay, look. I’m sorry, all right?
好 我道歉 好吗?
I’m sorry.
对不起
I guess I am just a big, stupid, ugly ogre.
我是一个愚蠢而又丑陋的怪物
Can you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗?
Hey, that’s the friends are for, right?
朋友就是这样的嘛 对吗?
Right. Friends?
正确 朋友?
Friends.
朋友
So, um,
那么…
what did Fiona say about me?
公主是怎么说我的
What are you asking me for? Why don’t you just go ask her?
为什么问我?你应该去问她
The wedding! We’ll never make it in time.
婚礼!我们来不及了
Never fear, for where there’s a will, there’s a way.
别急 有志者事竟成
And I have a way.
我有办法
Donkey?
小驴
I guess this is just my animal magnetism.
我想这是我个人的魅力
Aw, come here, you.
你 过来
All right, all right. Don’t get all slobbery. No one likes a kiss ass.
别这样 没人喜欢拍驴屁的
All right, hop on and hold on tight.
好 上来 抓紧
I hadn’t have a chance to install seat belts yet.
我还没来得及装安全带呢
People of DuLoc,
杜洛克的公民们
we gather here today…
我们今天到这来
to bear witness…
来见证…
to the union…
结合…
of our new king Excuse me.
为我们的新国王 打扰一下
Could we just skip ahead to the “I do’s”?
我们能不能直接跳到”我愿意”?
Go on.
继续
Go ahead, have some fun. If we need you, I’ll whisle. How about that?
走找点乐子 需要你时我会吹口哨的
Shrek, wait, wait! Wait a minute!
史莱克 等等 等等!
You want to do this right, don’t you? What are you talking about?
你要那么做 是吗? 你在说什么?
There’s a line, There’s a line you gotta wait for.
你必须等一句台词
The preacher’s gonna say, “Speak now or forever hold your peace. ”
等待牧师说 现在说否则永远保持沉默
That’s when you say, “I object!” I don’t have time for this!
这时你说 我反对 我没有时间听这些
Wait, wait. What are you doing? Listen to me!
等等 你听我说
Look, you love this woman, don’t you? Yes.
你爱那个女人吗? 是的
You wanna hold her? Yes.
你想牵她的手 对吗? 是的
Please her? Yes!
让她高兴? 是的
Then you got to, got to try a little tenderness
那你就要去…去…试着温柔点
The chicks love that romantic crap! All right! Cut it out.
女人都喜欢这种浪漫的废话! 是的 完全正确
When does this guy say the line? We gotta check it out.
那家伙什么时候说这个? 我们得查一下
And so, by the power vested in me,
以我的权力
What do you see? The whole town’s in there.
你看见什么了? 全城的人都在
I know pronounce you husband and wife, They’re at the altar.
我宣布你们为夫妻 他们在祭坛上
king and queen. Mother Fletcher! He already said it.
国王和王后 他已经说了
for the love of Pete!
看在圣彼得的面上
I object!
我反对!
Shrek?
史莱克?
Oh, now what does he want?
他想干什么?
Hi, everyone. Havin’ a good time, are ya?
各位 过得很愉快 是吗?
I love DuLoc, first of all.
首先我很喜欢杜洛克
Very clean. What are you doing here?
很干净 你来这里干什么?
Really, it’s rude enough being alive when no one wants you.
没有人欢迎你来
but showing up uninvited to a wedding Fiona!
你不请自来太无礼了 菲奥纳
I need to talk to you. Oh, now you wanna talk?
我想跟你谈谈 你想说什么?
Well, it’s a little late for that, so if you’ll excuse me…
现在说有点晚了 但如果你能原谅我…
But you can’t marry him. And why not?
你不能嫁给他 为什么?
Because… Because he’s just marrying you so he can be king.
因为…因为他娶你只是为了能当上国王
Outrageous! Fiona, don’t listen to him.
可恶!菲奥纳 别听他的
He’s not your true love. And what do you know about true love?
他不是你的真爱 你懂什么是真爱吗?
Well, I… Uh…
嗯 我 我…
I mean… – Oh, this is precious.
我是说… 真有意思
the ogre has fallen in love with the princess!
这个怪物爱上了公主!
Oh, good Lord.
哦 上帝啊
An ogre and a princess!
一个怪物和一个公主
Shrek, is this true?
史莱克 这是真的吗?
Who cares? It’s preposterous!
谁关心呢?真荒谬!
Fiona, my love, we’re but a kiss away for our “happily ever after. ”
菲奥纳 我的爱人 吻完我们就能得到永远的幸福
Now kiss me! Mmmm!
吻我!
“By night one way, by day another. ”
白天一个样 晚上一个样
I wanted to show you before.
我想给你看我晚上的样子
that explains a lot.
我明白了
Ugh! It’s disgusting!
真恶心
Guards! Guards!
卫兵 卫兵
I order you to get that out of my sight now! Get them!
我命令你们把他们赶走
Get them both! No, no!
把他们俩都赶走 不 不
This hocus-pocus alters nothing. This marriage is binding, and that makes me king!
这不会改变任何事情 这婚姻仍然有效 我成为了国王
See? See? No, let go of me! Shrek!
瞧 瞧 不 放开我 史莱克!
No! Don’t just stand there, you morons.
不!别光站在那里 一群笨蛋
Get out of my way! Fiona!
滚开!菲奥纳!
I’ll make you regret the day we met. I’ll see you drawn and quartered!
我要让你后悔和我见面 我要让你受尽折磨
You’ll beg for death to save you! No! Shrek!
到时候你会求我杀了你 不 史莱克!
And as for you, my wife. Fiona!
至于你 我的妻子 菲奥纳!
I’ll have you locked back in that tower for the rest of your days!
我会把你锁到城♥堡♥里渡过你的余生
I am king!
我是国王
I will have order! I will have perfection! I will have…
我有权力 我至高无上 我将有…
Aah! All right. Nobody move.
好 大家都别动
I got a dragon here, and I’m not afraid to use it.
我有一条龙 而且会毫不犹豫的使用
I’m a donkey on the edge!
我是头发怒的驴
Celebrity marriages. They never last, do they?
名人的婚姻都没有长久的 对吗?
Go ahead Shrek.
去吧 史莱克
Uh, Fiona?
呃 菲奥纳
Yes, Shrek?
是的 史莱克
I… I love you.
我…我爱你
Really?
真的吗?
Really, really.
真的 真的
I love you too.
我也爱你
“Until you find true love’s first kiss…
直到你找到真爱并得到他的吻
and then take love’s true form. ”
然后变成他的模样
“Take love’s true form. Take love’s true form. ”
变成他的模样 变成他的模样
Fiona?
菲奥纳
Fiona.
菲奥纳
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
Well, yes.
是的 很好
But I don’t understand.
但我不明白
I’m supposed to be beautiful.
我想应该变美的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!