Please keep off of the grass Shine your shoes, wipe your… face
要爱护花和树 擦亮鞋 擦净…脸
DuLoc is, DuLoc is
杜洛克是 杜洛克是
DuLoc is a perfect
杜洛克是个好…
Place
地方
Wow! Let’s do that again!
我们再来一遍!
No. No. No, no, no! No.
不 不 不 不!
Brave knights.
勇敢的骑士们
You are the best and brightest in the land.
你们是世界上最优秀 最聪明的人
Today one of you shall prove himself…
今天 你们中的一个将证明…
All right. You’re going the right way for a smacked bottom.
你想挨巴掌吗?
Sorry about that.
对不起
That champion shall have the honour… no,no… the privilege…
冠军将得到荣誉…不…特权
to go forth and rescue the lovely Princess Fiona…
去救出可爱的菲奥纳公主
from the fiery keep of the dragon
从火龙严密的看守中
If for any reason the winner is unsuccessful,
如果因为意外冠军没有成功
the fist runner-up will take his place
亚军将代替他…
and so on and so forth.
以此类推
Some of you may die, but it’s a sacrifice I am willing to make.
你们有些人可能会牺牲 但这是自愿的
Let the tournament begin!
比赛现在开始!
What is that?
那是什么?
It’s hideous! Ah, that’s not very nice.
丑的吓人! 这不是很漂亮
It’s just a donkey. Huh?
不过是头驴而已
Indeed. Knights, new plan!
骑士们 新计划!
The one who kills the ogre will be named champion! Have at him!
杀死那个怪物的人将被授予冠军!进攻!
Get him! Oh, hey! Now come on! Hang on now.
抓住他! 嘿 现在 赶快!等等…
Go ahead! Get him!
去!抓住他!
Can’t we just settle this over a pint?
我们可以友好的解决吗?
Kill the beast!
杀了这个怪物!
No? All right then.
不?那么 好吧
Come on!
来吧!
Hey, Shrek, tag me! Tag me!
嘿 史莱克 让我来!让我来!
The chair! Give him the chair!
给他椅子!
Thank you! Thank you very much!
谢谢!非常感谢!
I’m here till Thursday. Try the veal! Ha, ha!
我在这里呆到周四 尝尝牛排!哈哈
Shall I give the order, sir?
我可以下令吗 主人?
No, I have a better idea.
不 我有个更好的主意
People of DuLoc, I give you our champion!
杜洛克的人们 他就是我们的冠军!
What? Congratulations, ogre.
什么?u3000 祝贺你 怪物
You’ve won the honour of embarking on a great and noble quest.
你赢得了一个伟大 高尚任务的荣誉
Quest? I’m already on a quest, a quest to get my swamp back.
任务?我的任务就是要归还我的沼泽地
Your swamp? Yeah, my swamp!
你的沼泽地? 对 我的沼泽地!
Where you dumped those fairy tale creatures!
你把那些童话人物丢弃到那里!
All right, ogre, I’ll make you a deal.
好吧 怪物 我们做个交易
Go on this quest for me, and I’ll give you your swamp back.
你为我完成任务 我就把沼泽地还给你
Exactly the way it was?
恢复原状?
Down to the last slime-covered toadtool.
跟原来一模一样
And the squatters? As good as gone.
那些不速之客呢? 全都弄走
What kind of quest?
什么样的任务?
Let me get this straight. You’re gonna go fight a dragon…
你要去跟龙作战
and rescue a princess just so Farquaad will give you back a swamp…
救出公主 然后弗瓜王把沼泽地还给你
which you only don’t have because he filled it full of freaks in the first place. Is that about right?
你的沼泽地现在被弗瓜王塞满了怪物 对吗?
Maybe there’s a good reason donkeys shouldn’t talk.
也许驴不能讲话是有道理的
I don’t get it. Why don’t you just pull some of that ogre stuff on him?
你为什么不把你的魔力都用在他身上?
Throttle him, lay siege to his fortress,
包围他的堡垒
grind his bones to make your bread, the whole ogre trip.
碾碎他们的骨头夹面包吃 怪物所有的本事
Oh, I know what.
我知道
Maybe I could have decapitated an entire village…
也许我可以砍掉全村人的头
and put thier heads on a pike,
把他们的头挂在长矛上
gotten a knife, cut open thier spleen and drink their fluids.
拿刀割开他们的肚子 喝他们的血
Does that sound good to you?
你看怎么样?
Uh, no, not really, no.
不 真的 不怎么样
For your information, there’s a lot more to ogres than people think.
告诉你 怪物比你想像的复杂
Example? Example?
举个例子u3000 例子?
Okay, um, ogres are like onions. They stink?
好…怪物就像洋葱 有臭味?
Yes No! They make you cry? No!
不 让你流泪? 不!
You leave them out in the sun, they get all brown, start sproutin’ little white hairs.
把它们放在阳光下晒成棕色 会长出嫩芽?
No! Layers!
是层!
Onions have layers.
洋葱有很多层
Ogres have layers! Onions have layers.
怪物有层 洋葱也有层
You gt it? We both have layers.
你明白吗?我们都有好多层
Oh, you both have layers. Oh.
你们都有好多层
You know, not everybody likes onions.
可并不是人人都喜欢洋葱
Cake! Everybody loves cakes! Cakes have layers.
蛋糕!大家都喜欢蛋糕!蛋糕也有层
I don’t care… what everyone likes.
我不在乎…大家喜欢什么
Ogres are not like cakes.
怪物不像蛋糕
You know what else everybody likes? Parfaits.
你知道大家还喜欢什么?冰淇淋
Have you ever met a person, you, say, “Let’s get some parfait,”
你试过问别人:吃冰淇淋吗?
they say, “No, I don’t like no parfait”?
他回答:不 我不喜欢冰淇淋
Parfaits are delicious. No!
冰淇淋很好吃 没有!
You dense, irritating, miniature beast of burden!
你这个愚蠢讨厌的驴
Ogres are like onions! End of the story.
怪物像洋葱!行了吧
Bye-bye. See ya later.
再见 回头见
Parfaits may be the most delicious thing on the whole damn planet.
冰淇淋也许是这个世界上最美味的东西
You know, I think I preferred your humming.
我想我宁愿听你哼歌♥
Do you have a tissue or something? I’m making a mess.
你有纸巾吗?
Just the word parfait make me start slobbering.
提起冰淇淋让我流口水了
Ooh! Shrek! Did you do that?
史莱克!是你干的吗?
You gotta warn somebody before you just crack one off. My mouth was open.
你放屁之前得通知一声
Believe me, Donkey, if it was me, you’d be dead.
相信我 小驴 如果是我 你早就薰死了
It’s brimstone.
是硫磺
We must be getting close. Yeah, right, brimstone.
我们一定快到了 对 硫磺…
Don’t be talking about it’s the brimstone. I know what I smell. It’s wasn’t no brimstone.
别告诉我硫磺 我知道我闻到了什么 不可能是硫磺
It didn’t come off no stone neither.
也没有什么石头
Sure, it’s big enough, but look at the location.
确实 这地方够大的 看看这周围
Uh, Shrek? Uh, remember when you said ogres have layers?
史莱克?记得你说过怪物有好多层吗?
Oh, aye.
没错
Well, I have a bit of a confession to make.
我有点儿事要坦白
Donkeys don’t have layers. We wear our fear right out there on our sleeves.
驴没有好多层 我们的恐惧都表现在袖子上
Wait a second. Donkeys don’t have sleeves. You know what I mean.
等等!驴没有袖子 你明白我的意思
You can’t tell me you’re afraid of heights.
你不要对我说你有恐高症
I’m just a little uncomfortable about being on a rickely bridge over a boiling lake of lava!
走在沸腾岩浆上面的桥上 我有点不舒服
Come on, Donkey. I’m right here beside ya, okay?
别怕 小驴 我就在你旁边
For emotional support,
鼓励你
we’ll just tackle this thing together one little baby stap at a time.
我们一起走 一次只迈一小步
Really? Really, really.
真的? 真的 真的
Okay, that makes me feel so much better. Just keep moving.
这样我感觉好多了 继续走
And don’t look down. Okay, don’t look down. Don’t look down.
别往下看… 继续走 别往下看
Don’t look down. Keep on moving. Don’t look down.
别往下看 向前走 别往下看
Shrek! I’m lookin’ down!
史莱克!我在往下看!
Oh, God, I can’t do this! Just let me off, please!
我过不去了!请放了我吧!
But you’re already halfway. But I know that half is safe!
你已经走了一半了! 我知道那部分安全!
Okay, fine. I don’t have time for this. You go back.
好 我没有时间 你回去吧
Shrek, no! Wait!
史莱克!等等!
Let’s have a dance then, shall we? Don’t do that!
我们跳个舞吧 别这样!
Oh, I’m sorry. Do what?
对不起 不要怎样?
Oh, this? Yes, that!
这样? 对 那样
Yes? Yes, do it. Okay.
对?就这样 好
No Shrek!
不 史莱克
No! Stop it! You said do it! I’m doin’ it.
不!停下! 你说就这样!我在这样做啊
I’m gonna die. I’m gonna die. Shrek, I’m gonna die.
史莱克 我要死了 我要死了
That’ll do, Donkey. That’ll do.
这就行了 小驴 这就行了
Cool.

So where is this fire-breathing pain-in-the-neck anyway?
那个喷火的家伙在哪?
Inside, waiting for us to rescue her.
在里面 等我们来救她
I was talkin’ about the dragon, Shrek.
我说的是那条龙 史莱克
You afraid?
你怕吗?
No, but… Shh.
不怕 嘘…
Oh, good. Me neither.
嗯 我也不怕
‘Cause there’s nothin’ wrong with bein’ afraid.
害怕并不是过错
Fear’s a sensible response to an unfamiliar situation.
害怕是对陌生环境的敏感反应

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!