really hungry after this ambush, ok?
继续 把你的小话讲完
Go and finish your little speech.
好吧 正如我要说的 待硝烟散去
All right, as I was saying, when the smoke clears,
咱们干掉了侏儒小精灵
Rumpel Stiltskin is gone
吃光墨西哥鸡肉卷
and the chimichangas have been eaten.
遥远国终将获得解放
Far far away will finally be free.
-我们也就自♥由♥了 -传话下去
– And so will we. – Spread the word.
侏儒一离开宫殿我们就动身
We move out as soon as rumpel leaves the palace.
哥们儿 这下可动真格的了
Man, this is serious!
你还别说
Tell me about it.
我怎么可能在日落之前吻成她嘛
How am I ever gonna get her to kiss me before sunrise?
其实 我说的是革命
Actually, I was talking about the revolution.
革命
Revolution?
你为什么不把这些话直接跟她说呢
Why don’t you just tell her what you told me?
告诉她你的真爱
About how you’re her true love and
和来自于平行宇宙这事
you came from an alternate universe.
要真那样 干嘛不顺便告诉她
Well, while I’m at it, why don’t I tell her
你娶了个喷火的龙婆
that you’re married to a fire-breathing dragon
还生了一堆驴龙合体的变异崽子呢
And you have little, mutant Donkey-dragon babies.
我真这么强吗
I do?!
发生了什么你也看到了
You saw what happened.
她会以为我是个疯子
She’s gonna think I’m crazy.
我做了爸爸
I’m a daddy?
你知道吗 既然菲奥娜吻过我
You know what? If I got Fiona to kiss me once…
我就能让她再吻一次
…then I can do it again.
史莱克 我的孩儿有小蹄子和小龙爪吗
Shrek, do my babies have hooves or talons?
驴子
Donkey!
有人吗
Hello?
菲奥娜
Fiona?
你不该来这 先生
You should not be here, senor.
猫咪
Puss?
开什么玩笑
You’ve gotta be kidding me.
有种的话 就来喂我吧
Feed me, if you dare.
猫咪 你怎么了 搞这么肥…
Puss, what happened to you? You got so fa…
-…富态 -我认识你吗
– …fancy. – Do I know you?
你帽子哪去了 腰带呢
Well, where’s your hat? Where’s your belt?
迷你小靴子哩
Your wee little boots?
靴子 猫穿靴子
Boots? For a cat?
但你是只穿靴子的猫啊
But you’re Puss in boots.
昨日黄花了
Maybe once.
那个名字已无法承载我的重量了
But that is a name I have outgrown.
承载不了的可不仅仅是重量哦
That’s not the only thing you’ve outgrown.
我退休以后 也许是有点放纵
I may have let myself go a little since retirement,
我当年选择了刀光剑影 还从未后悔过
but hanging up my sword was the best decision of my life.
所以现在才有奶可喝 有鼠可追
I have all the cream I can drink and all the mice I can chase.
待会再逮它
I’ll get him later.
猫咪 我都对你做了些什么啊
Puss, what have I done to you?
你简直成了软蛋
You’ve gone soft.
我每天刷两次毛呢
Well, I do get brushed twice a day.
听着 现在弥补还不晚
Look, it’s not too late to fix it.
你只要帮我得到菲奥娜的一个吻就行了
All you have to do is help me get a kiss from Fiona.
你在干什么 有什么能为您效劳的
What are you doing? Can I help you with something?
我知道领导反抗的压力很大
Well, I know how stressful mounting a rebellion can be…
组织军队 策划袭击
…rallying the troops, planning attacks,
所以我给你买♥♥了些东西 减减压
so I brought you a little something to ease the tension.
礼物篮子
A gift basket?
不客气 来瞧瞧都有些什么
You’re welcome. So let’s see what you got.
心形蛞蝓盒
Heart-shaped box of slugs.
臭鼬熏香蜡烛
Skunk-scented candle.
听着 现在真的不是
Look, this really isn’t the…
这是啥 礼券耶
What’s this? Coupons!
瞧瞧 “免费脚部按♥摩♥一次”
Let’s see, “good for one free foot massage.”
“泥浆面膜护理一次” 这还有一个
“A mud facial!” Oh, and here’s one…
“免费香吻一个” 现在就兑现吧
“Good for one free kiss.” Let’s cash it now.
我不知道你在搞什么
Look, I don’t know what this is all about,
但是我正忙着革命呢
but I’m trying to run a revolution.
所以 除非你拎着侏儒小精灵的脑袋
So unless you have rumpel Stiltskin’s head in there,
不然就带上你的礼篮
I suggest you take your gift basket,
滚出我的帐篷 做点有用的事去
get out of my tent and go make yourself useful!
你是对的 对不起
Wow. You’re right. I am sorry.
只是想交个朋友嘛
I was just trying to be friendly.
没什么接受不了的吧
No hard feelings?
来个歉意的拥抱
An apologetic hug?
速速来个吻别
And a quick kiss goodbye.
等等 那不是槲寄生吗
Wait! Is that mistletoe I see?
史莱克 我的孩儿可爱不
Hey, Shrek! Are my babies cute, or do
还是惹人烦啊
they make people feel uncomfortable?
在哪找到那个家伙的
Where’d we find that guy?
真的是这样吗
Could it be true?
这些年的养尊处优让我变成软蛋了吗
Have the years of prim and pampery made me soft?
别傻了 现在 谁是可爱小咪♥咪♥
Don’t be silly. Now who’s a pretty kitty?
我耶
I am.
爸爸觉得你好漂亮哦 飞飞
Daddy thinks you look real nice, Fifi.
行了 猪猪们 退下吧
All right, piggies, be gone!
别忘了把她的便壶带走
Don’t forget to take her little potty box with you.
小猪猪想回家
This little piggy wants to go home!
-精灵先生 他来了 -很好
– Mr. Stiltskin! He’s here. – Nice.
花衣吹笛人 一路可顺风啊
Pied Piper. How was your commute?

Good.
这就是赏金猎手啊
You call this guy a bounty hunter?
他想怎么着 给那些怪物吹摇篮曲吗
What’s he gonna do, flute those ogres a lullaby?
好了 懂了
Ok, got it!
停下来
Make it stop!
好了 够了
All right, that’s enough.
看起来该给笛手付钱了
Looks like it’s time to pay the Piper.
格里塞达 我说真的
Griselda, seriously,
该给吹笛人付钱了
it’s time to pay the Piper.
把我的支票簿拿来 快点 滚出去
Now go get my cheque book! go! Move! Get out!
别给我拖拖拉拉的
Things are getting real sloppy around here!
确保让他们都吃完
Here, now make sure they eat up!
空着肚子可打不倒暴君 快去 去
You can’t end tyranny on an empty stomach! Go on! Go!
-来嘛 驴子 -再来一次吧
– Come on, Donkey. – One more time, please?
好吧 但是最后一次啊
All right, but this is the last time.
开始喽 瞧他
Here it comes. Look at him.
我能看见你哦
I see you!
这头驴子见过皮囊嘴
This ass has seen the last lether lip
但不想再见到帽子唠
but never want to see another one on the hat,
你说是不
would you?
你朋友可真有意思
That’s quite a friend you’ve got there.
我明白你当初为啥没吃它了
I can see why you haven’t eaten him.
驴子 我不是不让你和粉丝在一起
Donkey! I hate to pull you away from your adoring public,
但是我和菲奥娜还没有任何进展呢
but I’m not getting anywhere with Fiona.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help!
各位 谁要来点儿点心啊
Hey, everybody. Who wants dessert?
-从哪搞来的 -菲奥娜的垃圾堆里
– Where’d you get these? – Fiona’s garbage.
又是哪个不明真♥相♥的蠢小伙送的
Just another gift from some clueless lover boy.
说得好 饭饭
That’s a good one, cookie!
了解菲奥娜的人都知道她不吃那套
Anyone who knows Fiona knows this stuff ain’t gonna work on her.
我可吃哦
Works on me.
驴子 我该怎么办
Donkey, what am I gonna do?
我好像都不了解她了
It’s like I don’t even know her.
你可麻烦咯 罗密欧
You in trouble, Romeo.
菲奥娜唯一关心的是她的起义
The only thing Fiona cares about is her cause.
-为了起义 -为了起义
– To the cause! – To the cause!
太好了
All right!
好啊
Hello!
-身手不错 -你想干吗
– Nice moves. – What are you doing?
这行头看起来在那么样
What does it look like?
我已经为埋伏做好准备了
I’m getting ready for ambush action.
那啥 我总是喜欢在实战前
Oh, yeah. I always like to quad my lutes
嚼吧嚼吧嘴皮子 弹弹小曲儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!