and do some scrunches before an operational… op.
这个有人要吗
This one taken?
那是用来刷厕所的
We use that to clean the toilets.
那个是用来清理刚才那玩意的
And we use that one to clean the thing we clean the toilets with.
我知道的啦
I knew that.
这还差不多 长官
There you go, chief.
斯科特
Hey… Scott?
我叫史莱克 其实
My name is Shrek, actually.
你参加今晚的埋伏就是去送死
You’re going to get yourself killed at the ambush tonight.
我会好好的 我能照顾好自己
I’ll be fine. I think I can take care of myself…
好吧 那拉出来溜溜吧
Well, let’s see about that.
金色树叶在我的世界中枯萎
Golden leaves looked brown to me
搞什么
What the…
没有了你 世界失去了意义
The world had less color without you
菲奥娜
Fiona?
天空的图案 在我眼中已平淡无奇
Shapes in the sky looked plain to my eyes
没有了你 世界失去了意义
The world had less color without you
没有了你
Without you
我知道很多人
I know plenty of people
蒙蔽了双眼
With eyes closed
他们不像我懂你
They don’t see you like I do
亲爱的 我才是
Darling, I do
我来吧
I got it.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
巨龙穿过桥洞
The dragon goes under the bridge,
峰回路转 终于
through the loop and finally…
进入了城♥堡♥
Into the castle.
我才是
I do
亲爱的我才是
Darling I do
亲爱的我才是
Darling I do
懂你的
See you
好了 很好
Ok. Good.
看起来你能照顾好自己了
It seems like you can handle yourself.
-但是 菲奥娜 -准备上战场吧
– But, Fiona… – Go get ready for the mission!
-我会的 但是菲奥娜 -这是命令
– I will, but Fiona… – That’s an order!
好吧 把斧子磨了 备好武器
All right, let’s get those axes sharpened and weapons packed!
好的准备是胜利的一半
Preparation is half the battle!
怪物 等一下 等一下
Ogre! Un momento! Un momento!
怪物 怪物 等我一下
Ogre, ogre, un momento!
先喘口气
Just give me a minute.
听着 猫咪 我没多少时间了
Look, Puss, I’m a little pressed for time.
真不敢相信刚才看到的那一幕
I am not believing what I have just witnessed.
就刚才 你和菲奥娜
Back there, you and Fiona.
有火花 她的心里迸发了火花
There was a spark… A spark inside her heart
我还以为早就熄火了呢
I thought was long extinguished.
就好像 有那么一瞬间
It was as if, for one moment,
菲奥娜找到了她的真爱
Fiona had actually found her true love!
我就是她的真爱 我解除了她的诅咒
I am her true love. I ended her curse.
你知道她的诅咒
You know of her curse?
白天是美人 夜晚成怪兽
By day, one way, by night another.
春夏与秋冬 塔中空自守
This shall be the norm.
王子终将至 一吻破魔咒
Until you find true love’s first kiss…
真爱修成果 宛若情初窦
…and then take love’s true form.
你居然还会这首小诗
You even know the little rhyme!
原来是真的 真的是你
It is true! You are the one!
你必须证明给她看
You must prove it to her!
-怎么证明 -说服她
– How? – Convince her!
等她一个人的时候
Go to her when she is alone
说一些只有真爱才知道的事情
and tell her something that only her true love would know.
知道什么
Know about what?!
好一只猫咪哦 史莱克 能养它做宠物不
Whoa! That’s a whole lot of kitty! Shrek, can we keep him?
不好意思 借过
Excuse me. Coming through!
不好意思了 伙计们 小心背后
Pardon me, guys! Watch your back.
快看 驴子 卷饼摊 快点
Look, Donkey, the chimichanga cart! Quick!
驾 驾 追上他小毛驴
Dale! After him, burro!
驴子 得儿驾
Donkey, vaonos!
哥们儿 你真是一个灾”猫”啊
Man, you are a cat-astrophe!
你真是不可…”驴”喻
And you are ri-Donkey-lous!
我去打前哨 等我的信♥号♥♥
I’ll scout ahead. Wait for my signal.
稳住阵脚
Secure your positions!
-这上头景色不错 -你来干吗
– It’s quite a view from up here. – What are you doing?!
快归位
Get back in position!
你需要知道我到底是谁 就一劳永逸了
You need to know, once and for all, who I really am.
你会毁了这一切的
You are going to ruin everything!
毁了这一切 其实
Ruin everything? Actually,
我是来弥补一切的
I’m gonna fix everything…
怪物 侏儒 还有你的诅咒
The ogres, rumpel, your curse.
你怎么知道我的诅咒
How do you know about my curse?!
行了 行了 拜托
Ok, ok, please,
菲奥娜 听我说完
Fiona… just hear me out.
我可以解释一切
I can explain everything.
-菲奥娜的信♥号♥♥呢 -她还在等什么
– Where’s Fiona’s signal? – What’s she waiting for?
-他会跑掉的 -不 他跑不了
– He’s going to get away! – No, he’s not.
听着 我不知道你是谁
Listen, I don’t know who you are
也不知道你怎么知道我的诅咒
or how you know about my curse,
但是如果被这些怪物发现了我是
but if any of these ogres find out I’m…
-一位美丽的公主 -那不是我 不再是了
– A beautiful princess? – That is not who I am! Not anymore.
听着 我知道你很伤心
Look, I know you’re upset.
你一点也不了解我
You don’t know anything about me.
我对你了如执掌
I know everything about you.
我知道你唱起歌♥来让鸟儿都嫉妒
I know you sing so beautifully that birds explode.
-就算是 -我知道你签名的时候
– Big deal. – I know that when you sign your name,
-会在字母”i”上面画个桃心 -那又怎样
– you put a heart over the “l”. – So what?
我知道当你看到流星飞过
I know that when you see a shooting star,
你会在胸前交叉起十指
you cross your fingers on both hands,
拱起鼻子 然后许下愿望
squinch up your nose and you make a wish.
我知道你不喜欢脚上盖着被子
I know that you don’t like the covers wrapped around your feet,
我还知道你睡觉时要伴着烛光
and I know that you sleep by candlelight,
因为每次你闭上眼睛
because every time you close your eyes…
你会害怕醒来时 又回到那个高塔
you’re afraid you’re gonna wake up back in that tower.
但是 菲奥娜 最重要的是
But, most importantly, Fiona…
我清楚你每天变回人形的原因
I know that the reason you turn human every day…
就是你从来没有
is because you’ve never been kissed…
被我
well…
吻过
by me.
-你动作好快 -不是我在动
– You move fast. -It’s not me doing the moving.
-这是怎么回事 -爱的力量
– Why is this happening?! – Love?
-不 我情不自禁地起舞 -这是爱的力量
– No, I’m being forced to dance! – By love!
不 我停不下来了
No, I can’t stop myself!
拜托 让我停下来
Please! Make it stop!
我不能控制自己了
I can’t control myself!
热乎乎的曲奇饼出锅啦
Yeah! Cookie’s bringing the heat out of the kitchen!
不 那是吹笛人
Oh, no! It’s the piper!
真不敢相信这种事会发生 都因为你
I can’t believe I let this happen, and it’s all because of you!
如果你刚才让我吻的话
If you’d just let me kiss you!
什么 你脑袋进水了吧
What? You’re insane!
在他们跳得忘乎所以之前
We must do something before they
我们得做点什么
fandango themselves into oblivion!
-我们能做什么 -你先给我别跳了
– What can we do? – First, you must stop dancing!
一有人吹那曲子 我摇摆的屁屁就身不由己了
When somebody tooties that fluty, I got to shake my booty!
那让我来管管它
Then it’s up to me!
快 必须让他们远离那音乐
Hurry! We must get them away from the music!
猫咪和驴子的大救援
Puss and donkey to the rescue!
我们是救世主
We saved the day!
驴儿 能借你舌头用用吗
Donkey… can I borrow your tongue?
什么
Say what?!
不 见鬼去吧
No. Hell…
你眼睛睁得再大也没用
I don’t care how big your eyes get,
哥们 我不吃装萌这套哦
player, it’s not going down.
真没办法
All right!
停下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!