你想要胸脯肉还是腿肉
Do you like white meat or dark meat?
那我该放弃哪一天呢
So what day would I have to give up?
随便啦 过去的哪天都行
I don’t know, any day. A day from your past.
得感冒的某天 宠物走丢的某天
How about a day you had the flu? A day you lost a pet?
或者哪个畜生多管闲事
A day some meddling oaf stuck his nose where it didn’t belong,
毁坏你生意 破坏你生活的某天
destroying your business and ruining your life?!
我只是举例
Just for an example.
我碰到驴子的那天如何
How about the day I met donkey?
我还是挺怀念那天的
Now, there’s a day I’d like to take back.
我不认识你说的那谁
I don’t know who that is.
有了 选你没什么印象的某天吧
I know. What about a day you wouldn’t even remember?
比如你婴儿时期的某天
Like a day when you were a baby.
天真无邪的懵懂小婴儿
An innocent, mindless little baby.
你随便挑一天吧
Take any of those days you want.
-全拿了也没事 -一天就够了
– Take them all for all I care. – Oh, just one will do.
好 就选你童年时代的某天
Ok, good. A day from your childhood it is.
我想要点属于自己的时间
I guess there’s nothing wrong with
这不算错吧
wanting a little time for myself.
区区24小时
Just 24 tiny little hours.
-我还是那个怪物 -没错 你是
– I’m still my own ogre! – yeah, you is!
我以前从不需征求任何人的同意
I never needed to ask for anyone’s permission before.
那现在干嘛要问
So why start now?
来吧 史莱克
Go on, Shrek.
签吧
Sign it!
签吧 史莱克
Go on, Shrek.
签吧 史莱克 签吧
Sign it, Shrek! Sign it!
你签了
You signed it.
那么 告诉我 然后会怎样
So, tell me. What happens now?
好好玩吧
Have a nice day.
我好像磕着钥匙了
I think I fell on my keys.
那只鞋子里有四十个孩子
There are 40 children in that shoe,
所以黄鼠狼才挑这天钻出来
Which is why the weasel goes pop to this very day.
好极了
Oh, great.
当我们趟过河流穿过树林
As we head over the river and through the woods…
怪物
Ogre!
有种感觉突袭而来
Such a feelin’s comin’ over me
眼中所见尽是奇迹
There is wonder in most everything I see
天空万里无云 阳光洒满眼眸
Not a cloud in the sky, got the sun in my eyes
若说这是梦 我不会惊奇
And I won’t be surprised if it’s a dream
我对世界的期盼
Everything I want the world to be
如今都为我成真
Is now coming true especially for me
原因不言自明 因为身边有你
And the reason is clear, It’s because you are here
你是距离天堂最近的美景
You’re the nearest thing to heaven that I’ve seen
我站在世界之巅俯身展望凡间
I’m on the top of the world lookin’ down on creation
只能这般解释
And the only explanation I can find
是你的出现 给了我不曾感受到的爱
Is the love that I’ve found ever since you’ve been around
你的爱让我站到了世界之巅
Your love’s put me at the top of the world
现在该你们跑路了
This is the part where you run away!
是你的出现 给了我不曾感受到的爱
Is the love that I’ve found ever since you’ve been around
你的爱让我站到了世界之巅
Your love’s put me at the top of the world
怪物通缉 悬赏
再次被通缉的感觉太爽了
Sure is great to be wanted again.
好家伙
Nice one.
菲奥娜
Fiona?

Oh, no.
我的家
My home.
菲奥娜
Fiona!
菲奥娜 你在里面吗
Fiona! Are you in there?!
够了 侏儒
All right, Rumpel!
协议里可没这项
This wasn’t part of the deal!
侏儒
Rumpel!
怪物
Ogre!
又逮住一个 姐♥妹♥们♥ 抓住他
We’ve got another one, ladies! Get him!
你们是谁
Who are you?!
你们在我的沼泽地里干嘛
What are you doing in my swamp?
这家伙像是来捣乱的
Looks like a troublemaker!
拉起来
Spread ’em!
干得好 姐♥妹♥们♥
Nice job, ladies!
你们这些女巫想找死吗 我有我的权利
You witches are making a big mistake! I know my rights!
你有权闭嘴
You have the right to shut your mouth!
快来到我身 陪我明天去远行
我一无所有
我终日闷闷不乐
驴子 能别唱了吗
Donkey, stop with the singing, will you?
驴子
Donkey!
太阳终将露脸 明天 坚持到明天
来到我身边
驴子 我在哪 出什么事了
Donkey, where am I? What’s happening?
给我安静 我讨厌这首歌♥
Quiet down there! Oh, I hate this song.
我已下定决心
守在你身边 宝贝
我是司机 听什么我说的算
I’m driving, so I’m in charge of the music.
你们这些巫婆快选首歌♥不就完了
Will you witches make up your mind?
想都别想
无论你拿走什么
都别想拿走我的尊严
驴子 怎么回事
Donkey? What’s going on?
你知道菲奥娜在哪吗
Do you know where Fiona is?
安静 怪物 别给我添麻烦 我需要这份工作
Quiet, ogre! You’re gonna get me in trouble and I need this job.
我才不想回去给老麦打工呢
I am not going back to work for old Macdonald.
我是这么说的
That’s what I said.
我孩子呢 你的老婆火龙呢
Where are my babies? And where’s your wife, Dragon?
我猜你把我和另一只
Look, I think you have me confused
会说话的驴子搞混了
with some other talking donkey.
我从没见过你
I’ve never seen you before in my life.
从没见过我 少装蒜了 蠢驴
Never seen me before? Come on, Donkey!
你怎么知道我名字
And how do you know my name anyway?
是我 史莱克 你最好的朋友
It’s me, Shrek. Your best friend?
一头驴子和一只怪物做朋友
A donkey and an ogre friends?
简直是驴唇不对怪物嘴
That’s the most ridiculous thing I ever heard!
你至少能告诉我 她们要把我带哪去吧
Can you at least tell me where they’re taking me?
她们把怪物都关一起 交给侏儒小精灵
To the same place they take every ogre. To Rumpel Stiltskin.
-小精灵 -给我安静点
– Stiltskin! – I said quiet!
糟了
Oh, no.
博♥彩♥时间
It’s time to gamble!
下注 下注 马上开始
Place your bets! Place your bets! We start tout de suite!
姜儿
Gingy?
恶心的 肮脏的怪物
Disgusting, filthy ogre!
丑陋的怪物
Hideous monster!
肮脏的玩意
Filthy, filthy creature!
令人作呕的家伙
Disgusting creature!
动作快点
Move it!
别担心 驴子 我会找回我们的生活
Don’t worry, Donkey. I’ll get us our lives back.
是啊 吃点芥末醒醒脑吧 疯子
Yeah, right. Put a little mustard on mine, captain crazy!
精灵先生
Mr. Stiltskin?
又有客人来了
You got another customer.
-沃菲 -是 精灵先生
– Wolfie! – Yes, Mr. Stiltskin.
办公形态
Bring me my business wig.
精灵先生 求你了
Mr. Stiltskin, please!
-好了 说吧 -把我变成活生生的男孩
– Ok, go. – Please make me a real boy!
滚开 条款都写明了 木头小子
Go away! Terms are in the details, balsa boy.
永别了 白蚁 我来了 青春痘
Sayonara, termites! Hello, acne!
小精灵
Stiltskin!
史莱克
Shrek!
他来了
There he is!
就差一点
So close!
我等得就是你
Have I been waiting for you!
小姐们 这就是
Ladies, this is the guy
使这一切变为可能的人
That made all of this possible!
来 跟我说说 今天过得怎么样
So, tell me, how are you enjoying your day?
侏儒 怎么回事 你动了什么手脚
All right, Rumpel, what’s going on? What have you done?
不 史莱克 不是我 而是你
No, Shrek, it’s not what I’ve done. It’s what you’ve done.
拜你所赐 国王和王后
Thanks to you, the king and queen
才把他们的王国拱手相让与我
signed their kingdom over to me.
他们绝不会这么做
They would never do that.
会的 如果我保证为他们解决所有问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!