They would if I promised them all their problems would disappear.
然后他们就人间蒸发了
And then they disappeared!
只要能解除他们女儿的诅咒
They would have done anything
他们愿不惜一切
If they thought it would end their daughter’s curse.
是我解除了菲奥娜的诅咒
I ended Fiona’s curse!
一个根本不存在的人怎么可能办到呢
How could you when you never existed?
你最好说明白点 你这个龌龊的侏儒
You better start making sense, you dirty little man!
我来讲给你听
Here, let me spell it out for you!
你把自己过去的某一天给了我
You gave me a day from your past,
你甚至都不记得那天了
a day you couldn’t even remember.
那时你还是个天真无邪 懵懂的小婴儿
A day when you were an innocent, mindless little baby.
你拿走了我出生那天
You took the day I was born.
不 史莱克 是你给我的
No, Shrek. You gave it to me.
你就及时行乐吧 小精灵
Enjoy this while you can, Stiltskin,
等到今天一结束
because when this day is up…
还没告诉你最精彩的部分
But you haven’t heard the best part.
因为你从未出生过
Since you were never born, once this
所以一旦这天结束 你也玩完了
day comes to an end, so will you.
菲奥娜在哪
Where’s Fiona?
我的家人在哪
Where’s my family?
愚蠢的小怪物 你还不明白是吧
Silly little ogre. You don’t get it, do you?
你从未出生过
You see, you were never born.
你从未见过菲奥娜
You never met Fiona.
你们的孩子更不存在
Your kids don’t exist.
用这个玄乎的悖论解释怎么样
How’s that for a metaphysical paradox?
看来你得偿所愿了
Looks like you got exactly what you wanted!
-怪物节快乐 -侏儒
– Happy ogre day! – Rumpel!
抓住他 女巫
Get him, witches!
你知道怎么提高士气吗 周五穿人字拖
You know what’d help morale around here? Flip-flop Fridays.
脚趾头透风 脚也会舒服许多
Feet be comfortable with the breeze on your toes.
快 姐♥妹♥们♥
Come on, girls!
把所有的门都锁上 你们这些废物 快
Lock all the doors, you worthless witches! Do it!
等着我 蠢驴
I’ll be right back, Donkey!
我不认识你 也不认识他
I don’t know you! I don’t know him!
还好我不是你
I’m glad I’m not you.
救命 救命
Help me! Help!
救命
Help!
不 我可爱的球球
No, not my pretty ball!
小心
Watch out!
沃菲
Wolfie?
愤怒形态
My angry wig.
救命 我被一个脑残的怪物绑♥架♥了
Help! I’ve been kidnapped by a deranged, unbalanced ogre!
臭驴子 别踢我
Donkey! Get off of me!
小心你的尖驴蹄
Watch it with your pointy hooves!
钱包给你
Just take my wallet!
草菅驴命了喂
I’m being ass-napped!
虐待动物 救命
Animal cruelty! Help!
给我冷静点
You need to calm down!
我是你朋友
I’m your friend.
我不会伤害你 知道吗
I’m not gonna hurt you, all right?
很好 我马上就
Good. I’m gonna let go…
放…手
…right… now.
求你了 最后吃脸 蹄子留个我母亲作纪念
Please! Eat my face last! Send my hooves to my mama!
驴子 你得相信我
Donkey! You’ve got to trust me.
-我为什么要相信你 -因为
– Why should I trust you? – Because…
因为
Because…
好吧
Ok.
好吧 都走吧 跑吧 老子不需要你
Fine! Go ahead! Run away! Who needs you?
第一次见怪物哭
I’ve never seen an ogre cry.
我没哭
I’m not crying.
没什么丢人的 我经常哭
It’s nothing to be ashamed of. I cry all the time.
只要一想到我祖母 或是小猫咪
Just thinking about my grandma, or thinking about baby kittens,
或是我祖母亲吻小猫咪
or my grandma kissing a baby kitten,
或是小猫咪祖母
or a little baby grandma kitten.
-太令人伤感了 -我说了我没哭
– That is so darn sad. – I said, I’m not crying!
别激动 我只是想安慰你
Take it easy, I’m only trying to help.
我可不关心你的伤悲
It’s none of my business why you’re upset.
对了 你为什么伤心
By the way, why are you upset?
我被耍了 签了不该签的东西
I was tricked into signing something I shouldn’t have.
你签了份按揭 是吗
You signed up for one of them time-shares, huh?
不 我签了这个
No. I signed this.
你决不能和侏儒小精灵签协议
You should never sign a contract with Rumpel Stiltskin!
我算是知道了
Yeah, I got that.
-他的条款中布满陷阱 -我知道
– His fine print is crafty. – I know.
-终止条款又很阴险 -是的 我…
– His exit clauses are sneaky. – Yeah, I…
-你刚才说什么 -终止条款
– What did you say? – I’m talking about the exit clause.
以前是猜中他的名字
Used to be, you had to guess his name,
但现在所有人都知道他的名字
But now everybody knows who Rumpel Stiltskin is.
驴子 我读过条款
Donkey, I’ve read the fine print.
没有说过终止条款啊
There’s nothing about an exit clause in here.
他怎会轻而易举让你发现
Well, you didn’t expect him to make it easy for you.
来 让我告诉你怎么做
Here, let me show you how it’s done.
我跟在女巫身边那么久
I didn’t spend all that time around them witches
也学了几招
without picking up a few tricks.
你丁点大的怪物脑袋是不会明白
Your tiny, little ogre brain couldn’t begin to comprehend
我高超的折纸技艺的
the complexity of my polygonic foldability skills.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你不转身我没法折
Hey, I can’t get my origami on unless you back off.
谢谢 现在应该这样
Thank you. Ok, here’s what you gotta do.
把纸这样叠
You fold this piece here,
把这个字母对上 把这个角折过来
Make this letter match up here, bring this corner here,
弄好后
And if you do it just right,
它会告诉你该怎么做 瞧
it will show you what to do. There!
试试卢的福佑
“try Lou’s bliss.”
卢是谁
Who’s Lou?
给我
Give me that!
真爱之吻
“true love’s kiss.”
你得先请我吃饭哦
You have to take me to dinner first.
根据童话故事法 如果事不如意
“according to fairy tale law, if not fully satisfied,
真爱之吻能废除此协议
True love’s kiss will render this contract null and void.”
驴子 你做到了 真有你的
Donkey, you did it! Look at you!
只要我和菲奥娜的真爱之吻
If Fiona and I share true love’s kiss,
就能挽回我的生活
I will get my life back!
行了 这里不是爱畜园 菲奥娜在哪
Ok! This isn’t a petting zoo! So where is this Fiona?
问题就在这
Well, that’s just it, you see.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我要是丢了什么东西
You know, when I lose something,
总是试着原路返回
I always try to retrace my steps.
你上次离开她是在什么地方
So… where did you leave her last?
最后一次见到她时
The last time I saw her,
我说我宁愿从没救过她
I told her I wished I’d never rescued her.
-不 -史莱克
– Oh, no. – Shrek?
史莱克 史莱克 等等 等等 史莱克
Shrek! Shrek, wait! Wait, Shrek!
什么 你疯了吗 那有龙守着
What, are you crazy? That’s the dragon’s keep!
有龙守在那
They keep dragons in there!
好吧 去吧
Ok, yeah, fine! Go ahead!
我留在这 找点东西填肚子
I’m gonna just hang back here and find us some breakfast!
菲奥娜
Fiona!

Oh, no.
如果我没救菲奥娜
If I didn’t save Fiona…
又是谁救了呢
…then who did?
这本是我们相遇那天
This is the favour Fiona was supposed to give me
菲奥娜给我的礼物
on the day we met.
它是我们爱情的象征
It’s a symbol of our love.
闻一下
Now smell it!
伙计 把那块脏手绢拿开
Hey, man, get that dirty favour out of my face!
只有你的鼻子能帮我找到老婆了
Your nose is the only chance I have of tracking down my wife,
所以别抱怨了 快点闻一下
So stop complaining and start smelling.
闻闻 快啊 别像个娘们
Smell it! Get it! Away you go, girl!
我像侦探犬吗
Do I look like a bloodhound to you?
提醒你一句 我不是狗 我是驴

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!