I don’t know anything about being king!
我根本不知道怎么当好个国王
You’ll learn on the job!
你会学习怎么做的
Sorry, but I’m going back.
对不起让你失望了 不过 我想回去了
Back to what? Being a loser?
回去干吗? 回去当个失败者?
Now look what you did!
现在 看看你干了些什么
Look what I did? Who’s holding the wheel, chief?
看看我♥干♥了些什么? 看看舵在谁手里呀?
Shrek!
史莱克
Land ho!
登陆
How humiliating.
真够丢人的
Oh, nice going, Your Highness.
噢 干得好 殿下
Now it’s “Your Highness”? What happened to “loser”?
现在就叫殿下了? 那个失败者呢?
If you think this is getting you out of anything, itisn’t.
如果你觉得这能让逃开 就别想了
We’re heading back to Far Far Away one way or another…
我们要回遥远王国去 不再回来
…and you’re going to be a father!
而且你会当父亲
What?
什么?
You just said “father”.
你刚刚说父亲
King! You’re going to be king!
是国王 我是说国王 你会当国王
“You’re going to be king!” Yeah, right.
你会当国王 是呀 对呀
Where are you going?
你想你去哪儿?
Far Far Away… from you!
离你遥远点
Get back here, young man!
回来 年轻人
And I mean it.
我是说真的
Boss? I don’t think he’s coming back.
呃 老大? 我觉得他不会回来了
Maybe it’s for the best. He’s not exactly king material.
或许这样做才好 他根本就不是当国王的料
When did you plan to tell him you were supposed to be king?
你准备什么时候告诉他 本来该当国王的人是你?
Come on. Why would I do that?
算了吧 我为什么要这么做?
Besides, he’ll be ten times better at it than me.
另外 他会比我好上十倍的
Then change your tactics if you want to get anywhere with him.
嘿 史莱克 如果你想让他跟着你走 就改变策略
You’re right, Donkey.
你说得对 贫嘴驴
What about this?
这个如何?
Shrek! Come on. It’s just a joke.
史莱克 好了 只是开个玩笑
Still…
还算是吧
Listen, Artie.
听着 亚蒂
If you think th is whole mad scene ain’t dope, I feel you, dude.
如果你觉得这疯狂的事情很蠢 我理解你 伙计
I’m not trying to get up in your grill or raise your roof.
我不是想让你心烦 或是让你难受
But what I am screamin’is, yo…
不过 我想说的是 你
…check out this kazing thazing, bazaby!
想想看 看看这个
If it doesn’t groove, or what I’m saying
如果这件事不怎样 或是我在说的
ain’t straight trippin’, say, “Oh, no, you didn’t!
还不够坦白 你就直接说 噢 不 你不要
You’re getting on my last nerve.”
你让我快疯了
And then I’ll know it’s… I’ll know it’s wack!
还有 我知道 我知道会很怪
Help!
救命 救命
I’ve been kidnapped by a monster who’s trying to relate to me!
我被只怪物绑♥架♥了 他还想跟我拉关系
Artie, wait. Come on! Help! Hello?
亚蒂 等等 快开门 哈罗 哈罗?
Greetings, cosmic children of the universe.
好啊 怪孩子们
Welcome to my serenity circle.
欢迎来到我的平静之所
Please leave any bad vibes outside the healing vortex.
别把烂电颤琴留在治疗中心外
Now prepare to…
现在 准备
I knew I should have got that warranty!
我就知道我该去拿保修单的
Mr. Merlin?
梅林先生?
You know th is guy?
你认识这家伙?
Yeah. He was the school magic teacher, until he had h is nervous breakdown.
是呀 他是我们学校的魔术老师 后来精神崩溃了
Technically, I was merely a victim of a level 3 fatigue.
理论上来说 我只不过是三等疲劳
At the request of my therapist,
不过我的心理医生建议
and the school authorities, I retired to the tranquility of nature
加上校方的意见 我就退休享受宁静的生活
to discover my divine purpose.
以挖掘出我神圣的想法
Can I interest anyone in a snack or beverage?
有没有人想来吃点小食喝点饮料?
Uh, no.
呃 不
Sure you don’t want to try my Rock Au Gratin?
真的不要尝尝我著名的焦层面包?
It’s organic.
不含化学物质的
Thanks. I ate a boulder on the way in.
我在路上吃过石头了
We need directions to Far Far Away.
我们想知道该怎么去遥远王国
“We”? Who said I was going with you?
我们? 谁说我要跟你们一起去了?
I did. People are counting on you, so don’t try to weasel out of it.
我说了 臣民还指望着你呢 所以 别想逃避责任
If the job’s so great, you do it.
如果这事这么好干 你去做呀
Understand this, kid. No more Mr. Nice Guy from here on out.
你得明白 孩子 从现在开始 没有好好先生了
That was your Mr. Nice Guy?
那就是你所谓的好好先生?
Yeah, and I’m going to miss him.
是呀 而且我会很想他的
Why don’t you go terrorize a village and leave me alone!
你干吗不去个恐怖村 然后把我留在那儿
Was that a crack about ogres? You get your royal highness to Far Far Away…
想试试怪物的地盘么? 在我没发飙之前
…before I kick it there!
给我去当好遥远王国的国王
Now, which way am I kicking?
现在 我到底应该往哪边走?
I could tell you, but since you’re
我可以告诉你 不过由于你
in the midst of a self-destructive rage spiral,
现在正处于自我毁灭的愤怒旋涡
it would be karmically irresponsible.
告诉你会是很不负责任的行为
Self-destructive? Are you going to help us or not?
自我毁灭? 你到底要不要帮我们?
Most definitely, but only after you
肯定帮 不过 得等你
take the journey to your soul!
进行了心灵之旅之后
I don’t think so.
我可不觉得
It’s either that or primal scream therapy.
要不就心灵之旅 要么就刚才那种尖叫治疗法
All right. Journey to the soul.
好了 心灵之旅啦
Now, all of you,
现在 你们所有人
look into the Fire of Truth
看着真理之火
and tell me what you see.
告诉我你们看到了什么
Ooh, charades!
噢 猜谜游戏
Okay, I see a Dutch fudge torte with cinnamon swirls!
好了 我看到了带肉桂的荷兰德国大蛋糕
Okay, monster… go for it.
好了 怪物 该你了
I see a rainbow pony.
我看到一匹五彩缤纷的小马
Excellent work! Now the boy.
很好 现在 孩子到你了
This is lame.
真烦
You’re lame! Now just go for it.
你才烦 赶紧的
Okay.
好啦
There’s a baby bird and a father bird sitting in a nest.
有只小鸟跟爸爸一起坐在鸟巢里
Yes! Stay with it!
很好 继续
The dad just flew away. Why did he leave the little bird all alone?
爸爸飞走了 为什么留下小鸟?
It’s trying to fly, but it doesn’t know how to.
小鸟想飞 可不知道怎么飞
It’s going to fall!
就要掉下来了
Proper head case you are. Really messed up.
你还真够头疼的 一团糟
Okay, I get it. The bird’s me.
好了 我明白了 那只小鸟就是我
My dad left. So what?
我爸爸离开了我 怎么样?
Look, Artie, um…
听着 亚蒂 恩
Just thought I’d help set the mood…
我只是觉得我能为
…for your big heart-to-heart chat.
大家真诚的谈谈制♥造♥气氛
I know what it’s like to not feel ready for something.
我知道觉得没准备好是什么感觉
Even ogres get scared.
就算怪物也会害怕
You know… once in a while.
你知道的 偶尔
I know you want me to be king, but I can’t.
我知道你想让我当国王 但我不行
I’m not cut out for it, and I never will be.
我现在做不到 以后也做不到
Even my own dad knew I wasn’t worth the trouble.
连我爸爸都觉得我一无是处
He dumped me at that school first chance he got…
他一找到机会 就把我丢去学校了
…and I never heard from him again.
然后就再没了他的消息
My dad wasn’t really the fatherly type, either.
我爸爸也不是个会当爸爸的人
I doubt he was worse than mine.
我可不觉得他会比我爸爸还糟
Oh, yeah?
噢 是么?
My father was an ogre. He tried to eat me.
我父亲是个怪物 他想吃了我
I guess I should have realized it.
我想我应该意识到的
He bathed me in barbecue sauce
他拿烧烤调味酱给我洗澡
and put me to bed with an apple in my mouth.
拿苹果塞着我的嘴再把我放上♥床♥
I guess that’s pretty bad.
我想那真是太糟了
It may be hard to believe,
或许很难相信
what, with my obvious charm
以我的魅力 和我英俊的外表
and good looks,
大家居然觉得我是个怪物
but people used to think I was a monster.
但是人们却觉得我是个怪物
And for a long time, I believed them.
有很长一段时间 我自己也相信了他们
But after a while,
但是不久
you learn to ignore the names people call you
我开始学会忽视人们是怎么看我的
and just trust who you are.
我开始相信我自己
You know… you’re okay, Shrek.
你知道么 你还不错 史莱克
You just need to do a little less yelling and use a little more soap.
只需要少大吼大叫点 多洗点澡
Thanks, Artie.
谢谢你 亚蒂

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!