Breakfast croissant stuffed with seared sashimi tuna.
早餐要夹着烤三文鱼的新月面包
And I hope you have the saffron corn with jalapeno honey butter.
我还要撒上墨西哥黑胡椒跟蜂蜜的玉米
Our client cannot get into h is proper emotional state
没有墨西哥黑胡椒和蜂蜜
withoutjalapeno honey butter!
我们的客座明星找不到感觉的
I just lost it.
我已经没心情了
They should talk to Nancy in Human Resources.
他们应该去跟人力资源
Oh, we will have much to say to Nancy, I promise!
噢 我们可是有很多要跟南希说的 我保证
“With th is sword, I do…” No. “With…”
以此剑发誓 我 不 以此
“With th is sword, I do smote thee!”
以此剑发誓 我要击倒你
is “smote” the right word? “Smoot”?
我念对了没? 还是该这么念呢?
I don’t think that’s a word.
我觉得那可不是个单词
Maybe I should just “smite” him.
或许我还是该用重击这个单词
Let’s try th is again. Now…
我们再试试 现在
Shrek attacks me. I pretend to be afraid.
史莱克攻击我 我假装很害怕
“Now the kingdom will get the happily ever after
现在王国的臣民从此过着幸福快乐的生活
they deserve. Die, ogre!”
他们值得 去死吧 怪物
Blah, blah, blah. Oh, itjust doesn’t feel real enough!
噢 根本就不够真实
Who told you to stop dancing?!
谁让你们停下来不跳舞的?
Wink and turn.
眨眼 转
What are you laying around for? Get up! Honestly!
你们在这儿躺着干吗? 起来 诚实点
Our happily ever after is
我们的从此以后过着幸福快乐的生活
nearly complete, Mummy.
就快完成了 妈妈
And I assure you…
我向你保证
…the people of th is kingdom will pay dearly for every second…
这个国度的人♥民♥将为每一秒付出昂贵的代价
…we’ve had to wait.
我们得等待
Break a leg.
断条腿
On second thought, let me break it for you.
重新考虑下 还是我弄断你条腿吧
Thank goodness. I was afraid you wouldn’t get back in time.
谢天谢地 我还害怕你不能及时赶回来
Where’s Fiona?
菲奥娜在哪儿?
Don’t worry. She and the others are safe… for now.
别担心 她跟其他人都很安全 暂时的
Let me guess. Arthur.
让我猜猜测 亚瑟
It’s Artie, actually.
是亚蒂 确切的说
Th is boy is supposed to be the new King of Far Far Away?
这孩子就是新一任的遥远国王?
How pathetic.
真可悲
Stand still, so I won’t make a mess.
站好了 这样我才不会乱来
Charming, stop! I’m here now. You got what you wanted.
查明 住手 我来了 你得到你想要的了
Thisisn’t about him.
这跟他无关
Then who’s it about? I’m supposed to be king, right?
那么 跟谁有关? 我才该是国王 对吧?
You weren’t really next in line for the throne.
你不是真正的下一任王位继承人
I was.
我才是
But you said the King asked for me personally.
不过 你不是说是国王亲自叫我回来的么
Not exactly.
不全是
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
I said whatever I had to say, all right?
我把该说的都说了 好吧?
I wasn’t right for the job, so I needed some fool to replace me.
我做不好国王 所以我得找个蠢蛋代替我
And you fit the bill. So just go!
而你又正好合适 所以 就 快走吧
You were playing me the whole time.
你一直都在耍我
You catch on real fast, kid.
你还明白得真快呀 孩子
Maybe you’re not as big of a loser as I thought.
或许你并不像我想象的那么蠢
You know, for a minute…
你知道么 有那么一会
…I actually thought… What?
我真的以为 什么?
That he cared about you? He’s an ogre.
以为他关心你? 他是个怪物
What did you expect?
你以为会怎样?
You really do have a way with children, Shrek.
你对付孩子还真有一套呀 史莱克
Had we stayed put like I suggested,
要是我们像我说的一样不到处跑
we’d be sipping tea out of little heart-shaped cups.
我们现在就正在拿着心形杯喝茶呢
Yeah, heart-shaped cups.
是呀 心形杯
And eating crumpets smothered with loganberries.
吃着撒满罗甘莓的圆松饼干
Yeah, loganberries.
是呀 罗甘莓
Shut up, Cindy. Yeah, shut up.
闭嘴 灰姑娘 好呀 闭嘴
No, you shut up. Stay out of this.
不你才闭嘴 少管
Who cares who’s “running the kingdom”?
谁还在乎是谁在治理这个国家?
I care. You should all care.
我在乎 你们都该在乎
I have your badge number, tin can!
我看到你的工号♥了 你个锡罐子
Donkey? Princess!
贫嘴驴? 公主
Puss?
靴子猫?
I am Puss, stuck here inside th is hideous body.
我才是靴子猫 给塞进了这个丑陋的身躯
And I’m me!
还有我
But you’re…
可是你
Everything’s fruity in the loops, but what happenedis
所有事都一团糟 不过事实是
we went to high school, the boat crashed
我们去了中学 途中还撞烂了船
and we got bippity-boppity-booped by the magic man.
我们被个会魔法的人弄成这样了
You poor sweet things.
你们俩真是又可爱又可怜
I don’t get it.
我不明白
The cat turned into a little horse that sme!ls like feet.
这只猫的身体给变成了驴身体 浑身味道像脚臭
What’s to get?
有什么难明白的?
Who dat?
谁死了?
Where’s Shrek?
史莱克哪儿?
Charming has him. He plans to kill Shrek tonight
查明抓了他 他准备今晚
in front of the whole kingdom!
在整个王国的臣民面前杀了史莱克
All right, everyone. We need to find a way out now.
好了 各位 我们得想办法出去
You’re right. Ladies, assume the position!
你说得对 女士们 找地方吧
What are you doing?
你要干吗?
Waiting to be rescued.
等着别人来营救
You’ve got to be kidding me.
你是在开玩笑吧
What else can we do? We’re just four…
我们还能怎样? 我们只有四个人
…I mean three, super-hot princesses…
我是说三个 一个超级美丽的公主
…two circus freaks, a pregnant ogre and an old lady!
两个杂技团的变♥态♥ 一只怀孕的怪物 还有个老女人
Excuse me. Old lady coming through.
不好意思 老女人要发威了
Mom!
妈妈
You didn’t think you got your fighting skills
你不会觉得你的格斗技巧
from your father, did you?
是从你父亲那里学来的么?
Excuse me. There’s still one more.
不好意思 我觉得还有一堵墙呢
Why don’t you just lie down?
你干吗不就躺下呢?
Okay, girls, from here on out…
好了 姑娘们 从现在开始
…we take care of business ourselves.
我们得自己搞定了
The Far Far Away Theatre at the Charming Pavilion is proud to present…
女士们 先生们 查明阁的遥远大剧场上演
…”It’s A Happlly Ever After After All.”
从此以后过着幸福快乐的生活
Enjoy your evening of theatrical reverie, citizen.
今晚好好享受戏剧之夜
Oi! No food or beverages in the theater!
不准带食物和饮料进入剧场
Places, everyone!
大家准备好了
Easy!
轻点
Sorry. I was showing off for the little one.
抱歉 我是想跟小家伙显摆一下
It’s Bring Your Kids to Work Day. Come here, beautiful.
带了孩子来看我上班 过来 美女
Well, she’s got your eye.
那么 她的眼睛跟你的一样
Who would have thought a monster like me
谁会觉得一个像我这样的怪物
deserved something as special as you?
能得到像你这么特别的孩子呢?
Move it! Go!
快 快
My babies!
我的孩子们
Help!
救命
Hey, how’s it goin’?
嘿 怎么样?
O to the K. The coast is clear.
好了 障碍都清除了
Let’s do this. Go, Team Dynamite!
上吧 快 大人物小队
I thought we agreed to use the name Team Super Oool.
我觉得我们还是用超级酷小队吧
I recall it was Team Awesome.
我觉得还是叫超棒小队吧
I voted for Team Alpha Wolf Squadron.
我觉得还是叫狼军比较好
Okay! From henceforth,
好吧 从此以后
we will be Team Alpha Super Awesome Oool Dynamite Wolf Squadron.
我们就叫狼军超棒超级酷大人物小队
Ach de llebel There is some strange little girl over there staring at us!
有个怪怪的小女孩在前面看着我们
Artie!
亚蒂
Wait, wait!
等等 等等
Where is the fire, senor?
你心中的怒火呢 先生?
Please. Don’t act so innocent.
求你了 别装得这么无辜
You both knew what was going on and kept it to yourselves.
你们俩都知道是怎么回事 却都没跟我说
It’s not like it seems.
亚蒂 事情不像看起来那样的
It’s not? I think it seems pretty clear.
不是? 我觉得事情已经很清楚了
He was using me. That’s all.
他是在利用我 就是这样
Using you? You really don’t get it.
利用你? 你完全就不明白是怎么回事
Shrek only said those things to protect you.
史莱克说那些话完全是为了保护你
Charming was going to kill you, Artie! Shrek saved your life.
不然查明会杀了的你 亚蒂 史莱克救了你一命

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!