The soap’s because you stink… really bad.
洗澡是因为你很臭 真的很糟
Yeah… I got that.
好呀 我明白了
Th is place is filthy!
这地方真恶心
I feel like a hobo.
我觉得自己像个盲流
I’m sorry, but this isn’t working for me.
抱歉 不过 我觉得很难受
Everything’s always about you. It’s not like your attitude is helping.
什么事都是你 你这种态度可没什么帮助
Maybe itjust bothers you
或许只是因为我被大家选为国度里最美的
I was voted fairest in the land.
让你觉得难受了
You mean in that rigged election?
你是说那次作弊的选举?
Give me a break. “Rapunzel, Rapunzel…
算了吧 莴苣姑娘 莴苣姑娘
…let down thy golden extensions!”
放下你的金色长梯
Ladies, let go of your petty complaints and let’s work together!
女士们 别再抱怨那些小事了 我们得同心协力
So I guess the planis we just wander aimlessly
那么我猜我们的计划就是在这臭气熏天的洞里
in th is stinkhole until we rot.
漫无目的的闲逛咯 直到我们腐烂为止
No, we get inside and find out what Charming’s up to.
不 我们得混进去 查出查明王子想干吗
I know he’s a jerk and everything,
我就知道他是个变♥态♥
but that Charming makes me hotter than July.
不过 我真觉得那个查明王子很性感
That’s it!
就这儿
Come on! Th is way!
快 这边
Rapunzel, wait!
莴苣 等等
Charming, let go of her.
查明王子 放开她
But why would I want to do that?
不过 我为什么要这样做?
What?
什么?
Say hello, ladies,
打个招呼吧 女士们
to the new Queen of Far Far Away.
跟新一任遥远王国王后打个招呼
Rapunzel, how could you?
莴苣 你怎么能这样?
Jealous much?
够嫉妒吧?
Soon you’ll be back where you started,
不久你就会又去做你以前做的事了
scrubbing floors or locked away in towers.
擦洗地板 或是给锁进塔楼里
Thatis, if I let you last the week.
我会让你在那儿多活一周的
Pookie, you promised not to hurt them.
布奇 你答应过不伤害她们的
Not here, kitten whiskers. Daddy will discuss it later.
别在这儿说这个 宝贝 我们晚点再说
Now forgive us. We have a show to put on.
现在 请原谅 我们还有个表演要准备
Shrek will be back soon, and you’ll be sorry.
史莱克很快就会回来了 查明 你会后悔的
Sorry?!
后悔?
Don’t you realize once Shrek sets foot in Far Far Away…
你难道没意识到一旦史莱克踏足遥远王国
…he’s doomed?
他就死定了
Look out! They got a piano!
小心 有钢琴
Kill them all… except the fat one.
把他们都给宰了 留下那个胖子
King Charming has something special in mind for you, ogre.
查明国王有些特别的主意留给你 怪物
King Charming?
查明国王?
Attack!
进攻
Artie, duck!
亚蒂 小心
Ready the plank!
准备好木半
Shrek! Help!
史莱克 救命
Oowards!
胆小鬼
What has Charming done with Fiona?
查明把菲奥娜怎么了?
She’s going to get what’s coming to her.
她已经束手就擒了
And there ain’t nothing you can do to stop him!
你也救不了她了
We’ve got to save her. But she’s so far far away!
我们得救她 可我们离她太远了
Get yourself back to Worcestershire, kid.
自己回伍斯特郡去 孩子
No, Shrek. Hold on. I’ve got an idea.
不 史莱克 等等 我有个主意
I am a buzzing bee.
我是只嗡嗡叫的蜜蜂
Mr. Merlin? They need a spell to get them…
梅林先生? 他们需要符咒回
…I mean us, back to Far Far Away.
我是说 我们需要符咒回遥远王国
Forget it. I don’t have that kind of magic in me anymore.
算了吧 我已经不再会使用那种魔法了
How about a hug? That’s the best kind of magic.
拥抱一下怎么样? 这是最好的魔法了
Please. I know you can do it.
梅林先生 求你了 我知道你行的
I said forget it!
我说了算了吧
But…
可是
What’s with you?
你到底怎么了?
It’s just so hard, you know?
真是太难受了 好吧?
They need to get back, ’cause their kingdom’s in trouble.
他们得回去 因为王国出了问题了
‘Cause there’s a really bad man.
因为有个很坏的人
It’s just so hard!
太难受了
Take it easy.
放松点
No! I don’t think you understand!
不 我觉得你根本就不明白
There’s a mean person doing mean things to good people.
有个很卑鄙的人对好人做了很卑鄙的事
Have a heart, old man.
善良点呀 老人家
They really need your help to get back. Why won’t you help them?!
他们真的需要你的帮助回去 你为什么不帮他们呢?
Okay.
好吧
I’ll go get my things.
我去拿东西
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
Well, well. You want eggs with that ham?
那么 那么 你要点鸡蛋火腿下饭么?
I am a little rusty, so there could be some side effects.
我手艺有点回潮了 可能会有副作用
Side effects? Don’t worry.
副作用? 别担心
Whatever itis, no matter how excruciatingly painful,
不管副作用是什么 不管有多痛
it will wear off eventually. I think.
我想到最后都会消失的
Oops. You sure about this?
天啊 你确定这是个好主意么么?
If Artie trusts him, that’s good enough for me.
如果亚蒂相信他 我也相信他
Even if h is robe doesn’t cover…
就算他衣不遮体都无所谓
Alacritious expeditious…
(咒语)
…a-zoomy-zoom-zoom!
(咒语)
Let’s help our friends get back…
帮我们的朋友回去吧
…soon!
很快回去
It worked!
有用呢
I haven’t been on a trip like that since college!
大学过后就没做过这种旅行了
Donkey?
贫嘴驴?
What? is something in my teeth?
什么? 我嘴里是些什么?
Oh, no! I’ve been abracadabra-ed into a Fancy Feastin’, second-rate sidekick!
噢 不 我被咒语给弄成了怪异的二流伙伴了
At least you don’t look like some kind of bloated pinata!
至少你不会看起来像是只浮肿的皮纳塔袋子
You should think about going on a diet!
你应该考虑下节食了
You should get yourself a pair of pants. I feel all exposed and nasty!
你应该穿条裤子 我觉得自己又暴露又下流
So you two think this is funny?
那么 你们俩觉得这事很好笑么?
I’m really sorry, guys.
真的很抱歉 伙计们
Don’t be. You got us back, kid.
别这样 你让我们回来了 孩子
How in the Hans Christian Andersen
在安徒生童话里
am I supposed to parade around in these goofy boots?
我是该怎样在这些蠢靴子里炫耀的?
Hey, hey, hey! Be very careful with those.
嘿 嘿 嘿 小心点
They were made in Madrid by the finest…
那可是马德里出品的最佳产品
You’ll learn to control that.
你会学会怎么控制自己的
Seriously. Ow! You need some comfort inserts or arch supports or something.
说真的 哇 你真的得给自己弄个拱座什么的
Watch it. I’m walking here and I’m gonna keep going until…
看着 我在走 我还会一直走到
Pinocchio!
皮诺曹
Shrek! Help me!
史莱克 救救我
What happened? Charming and the villains took over!
怎么回事? 查明和坏人们抓走了
Fiona and the Princesses got away. Now she’s…
菲奥娜和公主们 现在她
She’s what?! What?!
她怎么了? 怎么了?
Puss! Loan me five bucks.
靴子猫 借我五块钱
You heard him. Help the brother out.
你听到他说了 快先把兄弟救出来
Do you see any pockets on me?
你有看到我身上有包包么?
Hold on a second.
等会
I had no idea, really. I… I swear.
我真的不知道 我发誓
Quick! Where is Fiona?
快点 菲奥娜在哪儿?
Charming has her locked away someplace. You have to find him!
查明把她锁到某个地方去了 你得找到他
He’s probably getting ready for the show!
他可能是在准备演出
Wait, Pinocchio! What show?
等等 皮诺曹 你说什么演出?
“It’s a Happily Ever After After All”.
从此以后过着幸福快乐的生活
“Shrek’s final performance”?
史莱克最后的演出?
Shrek! You didn’t tell us you were in a play!
史莱克 你没告诉过我们你还要演出
I guess I’ve been so busy I forgot to mention it.
我想我是太忙了 忘记告诉你了
The ogre! Get him!
怪物 抓住他
Don’t worry, yefe. I got this.
别担心 看我的
Uck! Kill it!
呃 杀了他
Look. Don’t you know who he thinks heis? How dare you!
听着 你以为他知道自己是谁么? 你怎么敢呢
We’re dealing with amateurs.
业余爱好者
He’s a star, people! Hello?
他是个明星 各位 哈罗?
I’m so sorry about this, Mr. Shrek.
我对这位史莱克先生感到抱歉
I’m going to lose it!
我要生气了
is everything ready? You did get the list for the dressing room?
一切都准备好了么? 弄好更衣室名单了么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!