Even on your deathbed, you’re still making jokes.
就算在弥留之际 你都还在开玩笑
Come on, Dad. An ogre as king?
算了吧 爸爸 一个怪物当国王?
That’s not such a good idea.
这可不是个好主意
There must be somebody else. Anybody!
一定还有人的 还有人的
Aside from you, thereis only one remaining heir.
除了你之外 就只有一名继承人了
Really? Who is he, Dad?
真的么? 是谁 爸爸?
His nameis…
他叫
…is…

What’s his name?
他叫什么呀?
…is…

Daddy!
爸爸
H is name is Arthur.
他叫亚瑟
Arthur?
亚瑟?
I know you’ll do…
我知道你会做出
…what’s right.
正确的决定
Harold?
哈罗德?
Dad? Dad!
爸爸? 爸爸
Dad?
爸爸?
Do your thing, man.
做你该做的事 伙计
What does a prince have to do to get a drink here?
王子要在这儿喝上一杯需要做些什么?
Ah, Mabel!
啊 梅布尔
Why they call you an ugly stepsister, I’ll never know.
为什么他们要叫你丑陋的姐妹 我永远也不明白
Where’s Doris? Taking the night off?
桃瑞丝在哪儿? 今晚休息?
She’s not welcome here, and neither are you.
她在这儿不受欢迎 你也是
What do you want, Charming?
你想来点什么 查明王子?
Not much. Just a chance at redemption.
不想干吗 就想赎罪
And a Fuzzy Navel.
再来一杯Fuzzy Navel
And Fuzzy Navels for all my friends!
给我的朋友们都来一杯Fuzzy Navel
We’re not your friends.
我们才不是你的朋友呢
You don’t belong here.
这可不是你该来的地方
You’re absolutely right, but, I mean, do any of us?
你说的对 不过 我是说 这是我们该来的地方么?
Do a number on h is face.
扁他
Wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等 等等
We are more alike than you think.
其实我跟你们差不多 没你们想象的那么有差距
Wicked Witch! The Seven Dwarfs saved Snow White, and what happened?
女巫 七个小矮人救了白雪公主 然后怎样了?
Oh, what’s it to you?
噢 这关你什么事?
They left you the unfairest of them all.
让你们得到了最不公平的待遇
Now here you are, hustling pool to get your next meal.
现在 你们在这儿 为了下一餐而奔波
How does that feel?
感受如何?
Pretty unfair.
确实很不公平
And you!
还有你
Your star puppet abandons the show to go and find h is father.
你的明星木偶放弃了演出 去找他的父亲
I hate that little wooden puppet.
我讨厌那个小木偶
And Hook.
还有钩子
Need I say more?
需要我再说什么吗?
And you, Frumpypigskin! Rumpelstiltskin.
还有你 没良心的猪皮 叫错了 是侏儒怪
Where’s that firstborn you were promised?
承诺给你那个长男在哪儿呢?
Mabel. Remember how you couldn’t get your little fat foot…
梅布尔 还记得你的肥脚是怎样
…into that tiny glass slipper?
穿不进那双小玻璃鞋的么?
Cinderellais in Far Far Away right now…
灰姑娘现在就在遥远王国
…eating bonbons, cavorting with every last fairy tale creature…
吃着小糖果 跟所有错待你的
…that has ever done you wrong!
仙女们共舞
Once upon a time, someone decided that we were the losers.
曾经 我们被看作是失败者
But there are two sides to every story…
但是所有的事情都有两面性
…and our side has not been told!
可从来没人为我们说话
So who will join me?
那么 有人要加入我么?
Who wants to come out on top for once?
谁愿意跟我一起去争取我们的地位?
Who wants their…
谁想跟他们一样
…”happily ever after”?
从此过着幸福的生活?
Th is way, gents.
这边 先生
It’s out of my hands, senorita. The winds of fate have blown on my destiny.
我是情非得以 小姐 我是人在江湖呀
But I will never forget you. You are the love of my life.
但我绝对不会忘记你 你是我一生的至爱
As are you.
你也是
And, uh, you.
还有 呃 你
I don’t know you, but I’d like to.
我不认识你 不过我也愿意
I got to go!
我得走了
I don’t wanna leave you either.
我也不想离开你的
But you know how Shrekis.
不过你知道史莱克是怎样的人
The dude’s lost without me.
没有我 这家伙会迷路的
But don’t worry. I’ll send you airmail kisses every day!
别担心 我会每天给你寄来航♥空♥吻的
Be strong, babies.
坚强点 孩子么
Coco, Peanut, listen to your mama.
椰子树 花生 要听妈妈的话
Bananas, no roasting marshmallows on your sister’s head.
香蕉 别再在你妹妹头上烤蜜饯
That’s my special boy!
那是最特别的儿子
Come here, all of you! Give your daddy a big hug!
过来 都过来 给爸爸个大拥抱
Shrek?
史莱克?
Maybe you should just stay and be King.
或许你应该留下来当国王
Come on. There’s no way I could run a kingdom.
算了吧 我不可能管理一个国家的
That’s why your cousin Arthur is a perfect choice.
那就是为什么你表弟亚瑟 才是最佳选择的原因
It’s not that. You see…
不是那样的 你看
And if he gives me trouble, I always have persuasion and reason.
如果他给我找麻烦 我总会有理由有办法
Here’s persuasion… and here’s reason.
这是理由 这是办法
Fiona…
菲奥娜
…soon it’s just going to be you, me…
过不了多久 就会只有我和你
…and our swamp.
还有我们的沼泽地了
It’s not going to be just you and me.
不会只是你和我的
All aboard!
上船了
It will be. I promise.
会的 我保证
I love you.
我爱你
That’s lovely.
噢 真可爱
Bye-bye, babies!
再见 宝贝们
Shrek!
史莱克
Wait! What is it?
等等 那是什么?
I’m… I’m…
我 我
I love you, too, honey!
我也爱你 亲爱的
No! I said I’m…
不 我是说 我
You’re what?
你什么?
I said I’m pregnant!
我是说我怀孕了
What was that?
那是什么意思?
You’re going to be a father!
你要做父亲了
That’s great!
太好了
Really? I’m glad you think so!
真的么? 你这么想我真开心
I love you!
我爱你
Yeah!
是的
Me, too! You!
我也爱你
I’m going to be an uncle! I’m going to be an uncle!
我要当叔叔啦 我要当叔叔啦
And you, my friend, are royally…
还有你 我的朋友 会成为皇室的
Home.
到家了
Shrek!
史莱克
Fiona!
菲奥娜
Fiona?
菲奥娜?
Oh, no.
噢 不
Better out than in, I always say.
出的比进的好 我总这么说
No, no, no!
不 不 不
It’s okay. It’s gonna be all right.
没事的 会没事的
Stop! Hey, wait!
停 嘿 等等
Hey hey no no!
嘿 嘿 不 不
No no no no oh no!
不 不 不 不 噢 不
No no wait hei hei what you…
不 不 等等 噢 嘿 嘿 你要
Donkey. Donkey!
贫嘴驴 贫嘴驴
Wake up!
醒醒
Dada!
爸爸
Shrek! Are you okay?
史莱克 史莱克 你没事吧?
I can’t believe I’m going to be a father. How did this happen?
我没法相信我要当父亲了 怎么会这样?
Allow me to explain. When a man has feelings for a woman…
让我跟你解释下 当一个男人爱上一个女人
…a powerful urge sweeps over him.
一种强烈的欲望就会侵蚀他
I know how it happened.
我知道是怎么回事
I just can’t believe it.
我只是无法相信
How does it happen?
到底是怎么回事?
Donkey! Can you just cut to the part
贫嘴驴 你能直接跳到

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!