– You want to do something for me? – Anything.
那就忘记我
– Then forget me.
什么?不行!
– What? No.
每天五点…我都会去维多利亚火车站等你 直到你出现
I’ll wait…at the V.T. Station 5:00 every day until you come.
我爱你
I love you.
那又怎样?
So what?
一切都太晚了 贾马尔 快走
It’s too late, Jamal. Now go.
贾马尔…
So, Jamal,
哪位板球手跑出了…历史上最精彩的百分跑?
which cricketer has scored…the most fiirst class centuries in history?
A:沙金·坦督卡
“A,” Sachin Tendulkar…
B:里奇· 庞丁… C:麦克尔· 斯拉特…
“B,” Ricky Ponting…”C,” Michael Slater…
还是D:杰克· 霍布斯?
or “D,”Jack Hobbs?
记住 要是答错了…
But remember, if you answer wrong…
就什么都没了
you lose everything
就像这样
– just like this.
继续吗?
So do you want to do this?
好样的 贾马尔!
That’s the way, Jamal!
诸多梦想…
Dreams of so many…
随风飘落
on the floor.
拉蒂卡!
Latika.
拉蒂卡!
Latika.
拉蒂卡!
Latika.
拉蒂卡…
Latika.
贾马尔!贾马尔!
Jamal! Jamal!
贾马尔!
Jamal!
贾马尔!
Jamal!
拉蒂卡!
Latika!
求求你!
拉蒂卡!
Latika!
女士们 先生们 广♥告♥时间到
Time for a commercial break, ladies and gentlemen.
我知道 我知道 我跟大家一样很紧张
I know, I know. I can’t stand the tension either.
很快回来
We’ll be right back.
贫民窟出来的穷小子…一夜之间成为百万富翁
Guy from the slums…becomes a millionaire overnight.
知道还有谁曾获此成功吗?
Do you know who’s the only other person who’s done that?
就是我
Me.
我知道这种感受 我知道你所经过的悲喜
I know what it feels like.I know what you’ve been through.
我成不了百万富翁了 这题我不会
I’m not going to become a millionaire.I don’t know the answer.
之前你也说过这样的话
You’ve said that before, yeah.
不 真的 这次是真的不知道
No. Really. This time I don’t.
别呀 你不能现在拿钱走人
Come on. You can’t take the money and run now.
你离历史仅一步之遥 小子
You’re on the edge of history, kid.
我也不知道我该怎么办
I don’t see what else I can do.
朋友 也许这都是命中注定的
Maybe it’s written, my friend.
我不知道…
I don’t know.
冥冥中我能感觉到 你会成功的
I just get some kind of karmic feeling you’re going to win this.
相信我 贾马尔 你会赢的
Trust me, Jamal.You’re going to win.
所有人各就各位 还有30秒直播开始
Stand by, everyone. We’re on live in 30.
快把他找回来 主持人已经到位了
Get him back on the floor, yeah. Prem is waiting.
来了 来了 我看到他了
Yeah, he’s coming. He’s coming. I’m just getting him.
这边请 20秒
Go fiirst. Twenty seconds.
作一个正确的选择 3分钟之后 你就可以和我一样有名了
Do the right thing, and in approximately three minutes, you’ll be as famous as me.
10秒
Ten seconds.
还可以和我一样…
And as rich as
有钱
me.
5秒…4…3…
Five seconds. Four, three…
从小人物到大富翁 这是你的命
From rags to raja. It’s your destiny.
开始!掌声与音乐 谢谢!
We are on! Applause and music, please!
摇臂镜头上 接2号♥
Jib move out. Cut to two.
欢迎回到 《谁想成为百万富翁》节目现场
Welcome back to Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
今天坐在挑战席上的是贾马尔·马利克
In the chair tonight is Jamal Malik.
– 对! – 如果你还不知道的话
– Yeah! – As if you don’t know.
奖金将会是一千万卢比
For 10 million rupees
我们再看一下题目
The question once again:
哪位板球手跑出了 历史上最精彩的百分跑?
Which cricketer has scored the most fiirst class centuries in history?
– 我知道肯定不是沙金·坦督卡
– I know it isn’t Sachin Tendulkar.
– 开局不错啊
– That’s a start.
所以 有可能是里奇· 庞丁…杰克· 霍布斯或者是麦克尔· 斯拉特
So it could be Ricky Ponting…Jack Hobbs or Michael Slater.
我用一次求助机会 去掉2个错误答案
I’ll use a lifeline- fiifty-fiifty.
好的 我们请电脑去掉2个错误答案
Okay. Computer, take away two wrong answers, please.
看来 沙金·坦督卡,被你说中了
Well, you were right about Sachin Tendulkar.
剩下二选一 贾马尔 B:里奇· 庞丁…
That leaves you a fiifty-fiifty choice, Jamal. “B,” Ricky Ponting…
或者D:杰克· 霍布斯
or “D,”Jack Hobbs?
你选哪个?
What do you think?
该作决定了,一千万卢比
Decision time.For 10 million rupees.
选B:里奇· 庞丁…
“B,” Ricky Ponting…
还是D:杰克· 霍布斯?
or “D, ‘”Jack Hobbs?
D
不选B?
Not “B”?
B:里奇· 庞丁… 澳大利亚伟大的板球手
“B, ‘”Ricky Ponting…the Australian great cricketer?
D:杰克· 霍布斯
“D,”Jack Hobbs.
你认识他?
You know?
那就有可能是B 里奇· 庞丁
So it could be “B,” Ricky Ponting.
也可能是D 杰克· 霍布斯
Or “D,”Jack Hobbs.
最终答案
Final answer-
D
电脑锁定答案D
Computer-ji, “D. ‘” “D'”lock kiya-jaye.
锁定答案D 电脑锁定答案D
“D'”lock kiya-jaye. Computer-ji, “D'”lock kiya-jaye.
曾打出…
With…
197 个精彩百分跑 答案是…
197 fiirst class centuries, the answer is…
D:杰克· 霍布斯!
“D,”Jack Hobbs!
贾马尔·马利克
Jamal Malik
百万富翁!
millionaire!
女士们 先生们 真不敢相信自己的眼睛
I cannot believe my eyes, ladies and gentlemen!
跳舞庆祝一下 来吧 来吧
This needs a dance, man! Come on! Come on!
干的好 干的好
Well done. Well done.
那么 你准备好去答最后一道问题…
So, are you ready…For the final question?
去赢取二千万卢比了吗?
For 20 million rupees.
没有
No.
不过,也许这也是命中注定吧 不是吗?
But maybe it’s written, no?
也许吧
Maybe.
好的 谁想成为百万富翁的 最后一个…
Okay, the final question on Who Wants to Be a-
节目时间到
真是精彩 女士们 先生们 真精彩!
What a show, ladies and gentlemen.What a show!
明晚继续加入我们…
Join us tomorrow night to see…
见证贾马尔·马利克犯下他这辈子最大的错误…
if Jamal Malik has made the biggest mistake of his life or just won..
还是赢得印度电视直播历史上 最大的奖金
the biggest prize in the history of Indian television.
– 这边请 – 对 我们…
– This way. – Yeah. Let’s just…
来 贾马尔
Come, Jamal.
表现不错
Great show.
明天见 好吗? 准时来
See you tomorrow, okay? Be on time.
– 好的 – 再见
– Yeah. – Bye.
小心点
Careful.
怎么了?
What’s going on?
– 他作弊 –
– He’s a cheat.
你怎么知道他作弊?
– How do you know he’s cheating?
死鬼乡下佬
Bloody village boy.
我给他一个错误答案 那小东西居然还是答对了
I fed him the wrong answer, and that little shit got it right.
你给他答案?
You gave him an answer?
确切说也不是
Not exactly.
这很重要吗? 这…这是我的节目 这他妈的是我的节目!
But how does it matter? It’s- It’s my show. It’s my fucking show!
勉强也能说得过去
It is bizarrely plausible.
– 但是 – 因为我穷得叮当响 是个茶水工…- 所以我是骗子 对吧?
– And yet – Because I’m a slumdog, a chai wallah…I’m a liar, right?
– 大多数情况下是
– Most of you are.
但你不是 马利克先生 这是可以肯定的
But you are not a liar, Mr. Malik. That’s for sure.
你太过真实了
You’re too truthful.
我问完了
We’re done.
我不知道他们把她带去哪了
I don’t know where they’ve taken her.
拉蒂卡
Latika.
我去参加节目…是因为我以为她会收看节目
I went on the show…because I thought she’d be watching.
贾马尔·马利克…一个来自孟买♥♥贫民窟 未受过教育的18岁男孩…
Did Jamal Malik…an uneducated 18-year-old boy from the slums of Mumbai…
到底是靠公平手段 还是作弊赢得的1000万奖金?
win one crore by fair means or foul play?
对于我周围的民众来说 他们还有一个更大的疑问
In the crowd around me, there is an even bigger question.
他今晚是否还会参加节目 来赢取2000万卢比的奖金?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!