我就能被安全释放
“…only if the following conditions are met:
第一,要高竿渣滓们投降
“One: Surrender the Gorgonite scum.”
完了
That’s it.
快点念,否则刺你
Faster, or we stick you.
求求你,一定要来救我
Alan, you have to help.
特写她的眼泪
Zoom in. Get those tears.
还有什么?
What else is on?
既然奇普少校要打战
我们就陪他打
If Major Chip Hazard wants a war,
we’ll give him a war.
艾伦,别这样做
Please, Alan, don’t do this.
– 我们会害怕的
– 我们是你的朋友.
– We’re afraid.
– We’re your friends.
– 别这样对我们
– 叛徒
– Have mercy.
– You are a traitor.
嗨,今晚你好吗?
欢迎来到大纸箱里
Hi. Welcome to the big cardboard box.
「高竿兵团」
永远看不到高竿了
We’ll never see Gorgon again.
– 他看起来是个好孩子
– 为什么会这样对我们
– Alan seemed so nice.
– Why would he do this to us?
三个字,青春期
Three words, folks. Pu-ber-ty.
敌人已经接触了
小心前进,行动!
Enemy contact.
Advance with caution. Roll!
长官,对不起.
Sorry, sir.
你们怎么能背叛我们?我们自♥由♥了
How could you betray us? We’re free.
– 心软些
– 队员们会杀了我们
– Have mercy.
– The Commandos will kill us.
先生们,它看起来象在闪光
朝纸箱前进来.
Gentlemen, it looks like they blinked.
Advance and envelop.
遵命
Sir! Yes, sir!
艾伦,我觉得很不安全
Alan, I’m feeling very insecure.
我对纸板过敏,拿开
I’m allergic to cardboard. Pass it on.
亚契,准备好了吗?
Are you ready, Archer?
你确信这是个好主意吗?
Alan, are you sure this is a good idea?
你这个叛徒
You traitor.
– 高竿兵团要自♥由♥
– 我不舒服
– We must be free.
– I don’t feel well.
艾伦,别这么做
你会後悔一辈子
Alan, don’t do it. You’ll be guilt-ridden.
我姑妈是被活埋的
所以我对狭小的空间有恐惧感
My aunt was buried alive.
I’m very claustrophobic.
有得瞧罗
Rock and roll!
我就喜欢这种工作
I love this job!
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
我这是透明化妆
All my make-up is cruelty-free.
你常来吗?
You come here often?
带我去参加舞会,好吗?
Will you take me to the prom?
带我去参加舞会,好吗?
If you can’t accessorize, pulverize.
你很不乖
You’ve been a bad boy.
现在要惩罚你
Now you must be punished.
小女孩,你小心点
Watch out, girls. Hissy fit.
「战争对小孩不健康」
送死吧
You’re to die for.
快跑,她有短棒
Run! She’s got a baton!
那根棒子很厉害
It’s a baton death march.
她疯了
She’s gone postal!
糟糕,指甲弄断了
Oh, I broke a nail.
最讨厌这些东西
I’ve always hated these things!
有点爱心嘛!
The humanity!
就要炸了
This is it, men.
敌人布署了一个假目标
Commandos, the enemy has deployed
a decoy target.
回到基地去
Return to primary positions.
好玩
This is fun!
你快杀死我了
You’re killing me!
你来救我啦
You rescued me.
是我的荣幸
Anytime.
咱们去把他们捉起来
Let’s go get those creeps.
去把我爸妈叫起来
We have to wake my parents.
开火!
Open fire!
敌人在逃
继续追击
We have the enemy on the run.
Exploit and pursue.
– 你以前常这样爬出去吗?
– 一、两次而已
– You’ve done this before.
– Once or twice.
小心!
Watch it.
你也小心.
You watch it.
我们得去求救
We got to get help.
谁有开门器?
Anyone got a garage door opener?
开战
Commandos, attack!
「什么对一无所有有益?」
Time to plant the corn.
魔鬼兵团,开始攻击
Expect no mercy, Gorgonite ally!
「什么对一无所有有益?
你们听我说
我去骑摩托车
I’ll get the bike.
快上来,快点
Get on! Hurry!
我们要紧追不舍
Hot pursuit!
大家连结起来
Interlock!
右边结合,左边结合
Right side, lock! Left side, lock!
全速前进
Ramming speed!
抓紧!
Hold on!
他们都烧焦了
They’re toast.
让我骑回去,好吗?
You think I could drive home?
好主意
嗨!你怎么在这儿
Good idea.
– 你的儿子绑♥架♥了我女儿
– 嗯.
– Your kid kidnapped my daughter…
– Uh, oh.
…然後把我儿子绑起来
又把我和我太太迷倒
…tied up my son and drugged me
and my wife. Marion is still tripping!
恐怕要再藏起来了
Time to hide again.
更别提把我家搞得一团糟
Not to mention the damage to my house.
「魔鬼兵团」
「玩具世界」
虽然这一场输了
We have lost the battle.
但整个战争仍没有输
We will not lose the war.
这是最後一箱
That’s the last of them.
星期五送来的货全在这里
I think that’s all of Friday’s delivery.
Why did they want it back?
你也知道那些大笨蛋们
You know the clowns
that make these decisions.
他们根本不在乎别人三更半夜在这里受苦受难…
They don’t care we’re standing around
freezing, in the middle of the night…
…他们只知道争权夺利
…as long as everyone knows
who’s in charge.
什么企业嘛
Corporations.
右手不知道左手在搞什么鬼.
Right hand doesn’t know
what the left hand is screwing up.
你好,你已落在我的手中
Greetings. You’ve been drafted.
开车!!
Move!
你们都疯了吗?
Is this entire household insane?
就因为玩具会动
他就说玩具是活的
He says that toy is alive
just because it moves a little.
然後呢?小仙女给你一只
会讲话的蟋蟀,拜托
What’s next? The Blue Fairy
drops by with a talking cricket?
他说的是真的
He’s telling the truth!
他居然还替你洗了脑
He’s brainwashed you, hasn’t he?
别担心,我会替你请最好的医生
Don’t worry, honey. We’ll get you
the best deprogrammer money can buy.
你不能改变程序的
You can’t change programming.
哇,另外一个
Look. Another one.
我告诉过你们他们躲起来
这是他们的专长
I told you they were hiding.
It’s what they do.
够了,克莉丝蒂,回家
That’s it. Come on, Christy.
儿子、太太,我们走,回家去
Timmy, Marion, we’re out of here.
常来玩呀
Don’t be a stranger, Phil.
嗨,我们是大地游乐系统的
客户意见调查员
Yes, we’re with Heartland Play Systems,
Consumer Satisfaction.
艾伦在吗?
Is Alan Abernathy here?
他就在那里
That’s Alan, right there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!