Beware. There will be no mercy.
是吗?
Is that so?
小心,对敌人绝不仁慈
Beware. There will be no mercy.
谢谢你的警告,我会很小心的
I’ll be real careful. Thanks for the advice.
你好,我是亚契
高竿兵团的密使
Greetings. I am Archer,
emissary of the Gorgonites.
你的名字是什么?
What is your name?
我是艾伦,现在闭嘴
我有好多功课要做
I’m Alan. Now shut up.
I have to do my homework.
是的,艾伦现在闭嘴
Greetings, Alan-now-shut-up.
你说什么?
What did you say?
你刚刚叫我名字,是不是?
You just said my name, didn’t you?
你说呀!
Didn’t you?
魔鬼兵团,立正!
Commandos! Ten-hut!
魔鬼兵团队员们,排队!
Commando Elite, fall in!
大声报名!
Sound off, soldiers!
我叫屠夫,是狙击手
远近距离都很专长
Butch Meathook, sniper.
Lethal from any distance, sir!
欢迎你的加入
Good to have you aboard.
我叫尼克,破坏是我的专长
Nick Nitro. Demolition is my mission.
我曾是你父亲的部下
他是个好人
I served with your father.
He was a good man.
我是火箭炮,炮兵
我已经等不及了
Brick Bazooka, artillery.
Ready to go full bore, sir!
把精力留着打敌人
Save it for the enemy.
我是静电,通讯兵,随时待命
Link Static, communications.
Awaiting orders, sir!
把你的配给加倍
Double up on your rations, Sparky.
我是幼兽,专精颠覆谋反
和剃刀一样的利
Kip Killagin, covert insurgent.
Sharp as a razor, sir!
让我看看那个武器
Let me see that weapon.
太脆弱了
Standard issue is insufficient.
好了,你们大家听好
All right, ladies, now listen good.
我们的任务:消灭高竿兵团
Our mission:
Destroy the Gorgonite enemy. Defeat him!
是的
Yes, sir!
不能对他们仁慈
There will be no mercy.
搜索整个地区,并找寻武器
Search the area and secure new arms.
Commandos, fall out!
识别:艾伦现在闭嘴
状态:中断
高竿.
Gorgon.
你到底是什么?
What the heck are you?
你和其他玩具不同
You’re not like any toy I’ve ever seen.
说话呀
Come on, speak up.
你好,艾伦现在闭嘴
我是亚契,高竿兵团的密使
Greetings, Alan-now-shut-up.
I am Archer, emissary of the Gorgonites.
你比你的长相要聪明
I think you’re smarter
than you’re letting on.
我相信你能把我的名字搞清楚
我叫艾伦,如此而已
I bet you’re smart enough to get my name
right. It’s Alan. Just Alan. Got it?
艾伦,你好
Greetings, Alan.
我就知道. 走到桌子的另一边
I knew it. Walk to the end of the table.
别装蒜
Don’t play dumb with me.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I’m saying.
艾伦是亚契的朋友
Alan, friend of Archer.
高竿的拥护者
安卡达的保卫者
Defender of all Gorgonites.
Keeper of Encarta.
安卡达的保卫者?
Keeper of Encarta?
你在玩我的电脑?
You were using my computer?
如果染上病毒的话
我会杀了你
If I find a virus in there,
you’re headed for the microwave.
小心,对敌人绝不仁慈
Beware. There will be no mercy.
你在威胁我?
Are you threatening me?
解放高竿,对敌人绝不仁慈
The Gorgonites must be free.
There will be no mercy.
士兵,没有旺盛的精力
就无法赢得战争
Soldiers, no poor sap ever won a war
by dying for his country.
我们必须要全力以赴
He won it by being all that he can be.
拼个你死我活
Damn the torpedoes or give me death!
随时要有所警觉
那是我们的职责
Eternal vigilance is the price of duty.
这样才不会反胜为败
所以记住
And to the victors go the spoils.
So, remember…
你们是精英中的精英
…you are the best of the best
of the few and the proud!
只问你能为国家做些什么
而不要问国家能为你做些什么
So, ask not what your country
can do for you…
我们要做出轰轰烈烈的事
…only regret that you have
but one life to live.
和高竿的战争一定会得到胜利
The war against the Gorgonites
will be won!
魔鬼兵团,让我们随时准备开火
Commando Elite, let the first shot be fired!
搜索高竿兵团并且消灭他们
Search out the Gorgonites
and frag them all!
进攻!
Attack!
抓住他,不准让他逃脱
Get him! Jump on him!
抓住他,不准让他逃脱!
Plastic at twelve o’clock!
亚契,你到底在哪里??
Archer, where are you, anyway?
我完了
I am in so much trouble.
对敌人绝不仁慈
There will be no mercy.
这就是你所指的吗?
This is what you meant?
玩具怎么会这样暴戾?
How could toys do this?
可怜的野人
Alas, poor Troglokhan.
抱歉,只能找到这些了
I’m sorry, Archer.
That’s all the pieces I could find.
魔鬼兵团毁了野人
The Commando Elite
have destroyed Troglokhan.
不知道高竿的其他战士
和魔鬼兵团现在如何?
What about the other Gorgonites?
And where are the Commandos?
嗨,我们今天关门
你没看见招牌吗?
Hi. We’re closed. See the sign?
马上就好
我是来拿少校和怪物的
I’ll be quick. I just came for Major Chip
and the monster.
我没办法卖♥♥你那些玩具
I can’t sell you them. Sorry.
拜托,只有你才有
我爸妈好不容易才答应的.
But you’re the only store that has them.
玩具都不见了
The toys are gone, all right?
那他呢?
Well, what about him?
不行,他是坏的
Him. He’s defective…
而其他的全都被偷走了.
…and the rest were stolen.
那真糟糕
That’s too bad.
艾伦…
Alan…
…我们要找到高竿战士…
…we must find the…
我的天!
Oh, my God.
是谁搞的
Who did this?
还是你又在玩保险公♥司♥的把戏?
Are you pulling
some kind of insurance scam?
我只做过一次
却终身背上这个罪名
I swear, I did one thing wrong.
That’s it! And I’m branded for life.
所以那是真的了
So, it is true.
我听说你被十所学校开除
所以你们才会搬到这里来
I heard your parents moved here because
you got kicked out of ten different schools.
才没有那么糟
I did not.
是吗?
No?
只被两所学校开除
It was two.
只有两所学校?
Only two.
那么…
So…
…要不要帮忙呀?
…you need some help?
– 艾伦,我现在能讲话吗?
– 不可以
– Alan, can I talk now?
– No.
真不相信
连我爸的无线电也给弄坏了
I can’t believe they broke my dad’s radio.
你有没有看过
「一家五口」的电视剧
Do you ever watch that show,
Family of Five?
有呀
Sure.
你喜欢吗?
You like it?
还好啦
It’s okay.
谢天谢地,我讨厌死它了
Thank God! Me, neither.
I hate it. It’s so lame.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!