快点动手啊 你是胆小鬼吗
Come on. Do it. You chicken?
动手啊
Do it!
快 动手
Come on, do it.
去啊 快点
Go on, hurry up!
去啊 动手吧 你是不是胆小鬼
Go on. Let’s just do it, okay? Chicken or what?
动手
Do it.
快跑 散开
Run! Get out!
小朋友
Kid?
喂 小朋友
Hey, kid?
小朋友
Hey, kid?
怎么回事
What happened?
救命 谁来帮忙
Help! Somebody, help!
救命啊
Somebody help!
救命
Help!
撑着点 你不会有事的
Hold on now, you’re going to be all right.
就快到了
We’re almost there.
撑着点呀
Come on! Come on!
喂 是急诊室吗 是的
Hello, is this the Emergency Room? Yes, sir.
我送一个小孩过去 是什么急诊
I’m bringing a child in! What is your emergency, sir?
不知道 我送一个小孩过去
I don’t know! I’m bringing a child in!
可否请你说明急诊性质
Can you please state the nature of your emergency?
救命
Help!
请救救他
Help him!
立刻去拿急救包
Let’s get a code package, stat!
准备带他去烫伤室
Prepare him for the burn unit.
小心点
Careful, sir.
没事了 带他去3号♥急诊室
It’s okay now, sir. Put him in ER 3!
你必须留在这里
You have to stay with me now.
你是他父亲吗
Are you the father?
你是这男孩的父亲吗 不是
Are you the boy’s father? No, no.
他就站在马路中♥央♥
He was just in the middle of the road.
在马路中♥央♥一直走
He was walking down the middle of the road.
你以前见过他吗 他叫什么名字
Have you seen him before? What’s his name?
先生
Sir?
什么 求求你 这很重要
What? Please, this is important.
什么
What?
他的名字 这男孩的名字 我不知道他叫什么名字
His name? The boy’s name? I don’t know his name!
无懈可击
法拉戴先生 不好意思
Excuse me, Mr. Faraday?

Yeah.
我们是布莱迪的父母
We’re Brady’s parents.
还以为他们够大了 应该能
You feel like they’re old enough. They should be able to…
一刻都不该让他们离开视线
You shouldn’t let them out of your sight for a moment.
他说他要去公园玩
He said he was going to the park to play.
他不想让我们知道他在做什么
He didn’t want us to know what he was doing.
麦可 我们对你感激不尽 如果你当时没有出现
Michael, we can’t thank you enough. If you hadn’t come along when you did…
不 我很高兴把他及时送进了医院
No, no. I’m just glad we made it.
到底
So, what…
他和一群朋友
He and his friends
把各自的烟火 鞭炮集♥合♥起来
got together all their fireworks, their cones and their candles
绑在一起 想从公园发射什么超级火箭
and tied them up together to blast some kind of super-rocket out of the park.
布莱迪就是
Brady is the one…
他一定是负责点火的人
He must have been the one that set it off.
一定是其他人怂恿他的
The other kids must’ve put him up to it.
这里才刚开始有家的感觉呀
It was just starting to feel like home, too.
我今天还在想 这里开始有家的感觉了
I thought that to myself today. Just thought, it’s starting to feel like home.
他会好起来的
He’s going to be okay.
他会没事的
He will. He’s going to be all right.
谢谢你 麦可
Thank you, Michael.
天啊 他们的感觉一定糟透了
Oh, God. It’s got to be hell they’re going through.
他们在这里住了两个月 但我连一个字都没对他们说过
Two months they’ve lived there. I haven’t said one word to them.
你总不能当所有人的好朋友
You can’t be best friends with everybody.
我看着他们修房♥子 看他们的小孩
I watch them fixing up their house, their kids
在院子里玩
playing in the yard.
今晚我还抱着他们伤重垂危的儿子
I held their son in my arms, hanging on for his life tonight.
那孩子
The kid
就住在对街 我连他名字都不知道
lives right across the street. I didn’t even know his name.
他死了吗
Did he die?
没有 他会好起来
No. He’s gonna be all right.
他得住院一阵子 但不会有事
He’s gonna be in the hospital for a while, but he’ll be fine.
我看到街上
I saw the blood
有血迹
In the street.
葛兰 他不会有事的
He’s gonna be okay, Grant.
布鲁克说她替你弄了晚饭 你不饿吗
Brooke said she made you dinner. You’re not hungry?
要我替你弄点吃的吗
You want me to fix you something?
葛兰
Grant.
她每天晚上都要住这里吗
Is she gonna stay here every night?
不 不是每天晚上
No, not every night. No.
昨晚是我要她留下来的
She stayed last night because I asked her.
我们谈过布鲁克的事 你说你喜欢她呀
We talked about Brooke. You said you liked her.
我以前比较喜欢她
I liked her better before.

Yeah, well…
想办法睡一下吧 好吗
Try to get some sleep, okay?
我爱你
Love you.
这门课叫做”美国恐♥怖♥主♥义♥”
The name of this course is “American Terrorism.”
两百年前 我们发起革命
Two hundred years ago, we fought a revolution
名义上是为了某些信念
in the name of certain beliefs,
自♥由♥ 公义 自治和自立
of liberty, of justice for all, of self-rule and self-reliance.
但仍有很多人觉得我们尚未赢得那场战争
There are many in this country who feel we have not yet won that war.
恐怖行动 暴♥力♥的政♥治♥示♥威♥攻击
Terrorist acts, violent political theater,
这些都是美国初建以来社会异议的一部分
these have been part of social dissent in this country since its inception.
但为什么 为什么发生在这里 发生在这个自♥由♥国度
But why? Why here, in this land of freedom?
是什么导致人类
What’s led men
因为信念之故
to such bloodshed
而做出流血杀人之事
in the name of their beliefs?
在国家欣欣向荣之际
Why in this era of national prosperity
为什么反政♥府♥运动却达到高峰
has the anti-government movement been at its peak?
而当繁荣不再时 这又表示什么
And what’s that going to mean when the prosperity fades?
我们越来越少人投票
Fewer and fewer of us are voting,
越来越多人加入抗争之列
more and more of us are joining the ranks of a resistance.
我们认定这是少数人的行为还能多久
How long are we going to continue to call these numbers insignificant?
我们从中学到了什么
What do they have to teach us?
我去到处看看 好
I’m gonna go explore. Okay.
唯一跟我相处愉快又比我聪明的女人
The only woman I ever liked having around that was smarter than me.
维特卡佛 你太谦了
Whit Carver, generous to a fault.
哈啰 法拉戴先生
Hey there, Mr. Faraday.
他还好吗 还好
How’s he doing? He’s all right.
我们还在看辅♥导♥员
We’re still seeing his counselor.
她说他有进步了 但仍把事情藏在心里
She says he’s improving, but he still keeps to himself a lot.
那他爸还好吗
How’s his dad doing?
他也还好
He’s all right.
还在跟研究生约会
Still seeing his graduate student?
她说他有进步了 但 还是把事情藏在心裹吗
She says he’s improving, but… He still keeps to himself a lot?
天啊 麦可 跟我搭档的小伙子
Man, Michael, this kid they got me partnered with,
简直是个电脑天才怪咖
he’s a walking laptop computer-cyberspace geek.
让他见见真实生活里的坏人
Put him across from some real-life bad guys,
就一副惊讶的模样
it’s like he’s surprised to see them.
我得叫他去上你的课 哦
I ought to make him take your course. Yeah?
又在教书了 对吧 对
Teaching it again, right? Oh, yeah.
她会喜欢的 我知道那对她意义重大
She’d like that. I know what that’d mean to her.
请你当嘉宾的邀请依然有效哦
The invitation is still good, you know, for you to come by as a guest.
麦可 我可不想被你批判
I’d rather not stand trial for you, Michael.
又不会那样
That’s not what it would be.
是哦 我知道会怎样
Yeah, right. I know what it would be.
工作都好吗
How’s work?
一成不变
You know, routine.
我真想念这种话
That’s what I miss, you know.
关于工作的对话
The conversations about work.
我把我整天的经过都告诉她 但是她什么都不说
I’d tell her about my day, and she couldn’t tell me a goddamn thing.
你会以为我不想念这点 但其实我会
You wouldn’t think I’d miss that, but I do.
偶尔请我到家里吃晚餐好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!