可汗被击中了吗
Was Khan hit?
我们正在找他
We are trying to find him now.
舰长 你需要调整目标方向
Captain, you need to adjust your target destination
至183/473度
to 183 by 473 degrees.
斯波克 我的显示屏坏了
Spock, my display’s dead.
航线没了
I’m flying blind.
舰长 没有可视指南针
Captain, without your display compass,
要到达目标是不可能的
hitting your target destination is mathematically impossible.
斯波克 如果我能回去
Spock, if I get back,
我必须好好教教你该怎么说话
we really need to talk about your bedside manner.
中校 他到不了
Commander, he’s not going to make it.
我的显示屏没坏
My display is still functioning.
我看到你了 柯克
I see you, Kirk,
你在我前方200米
you’re 200 meters ahead of me
1点钟方向处
at my one o’clock.
你往左调整几度 跟着我
Come to your left a few degrees and follow me.
小科 我们马上就到了
Scotty, we’re getting close.
你要好好迎接我们啊
We need a warm welcome.
收到了吗 收到了吗 小科
Do you copy? Do you copy? Scotty?
如果听到的话 斯科特先生
If you can hear us, Mr. Scott,
请在倒计时结束前打开舱门 十 九
open the door in ten, nine,
小科
Scotty!
那人在倒计时
That person counting down,
-怎么回事 -八
– what is that? – eight,
你肯定是幻听了 伙计
I think you’re hearing things, mate.
-七 -斯科特先生 你在哪儿
– seven. – Mr. Scott, where are you?
六 五
six, five
1800米 1600米
1,800 meters. 1,600 meters.
-小科 你在哪儿 -三
– Scotty, where are you? – three
收到了吗 小科 求你了
Do you copy, Scotty? Please!

two
-对不起 -什么对不起
– Sorry about this. – About what?
-斯科特先生 快开门 -开门
– Mr. Scott, open the door! – Open the door!
斯科特 快
Mr. Scott, now!
欢迎登舰
Welcome aboard.
-见到你真好 小科 -他是谁
– It’s good to see you, Scotty. – Who is that?
可汗 这是小科
Khan, Scotty.
小科 这是可汗
Scotty, Khan.
你好
Hello.
他们很快就会发现我们
They’ll know we’re here.
我知道到达舰桥的最佳路线
I know the best way to the bridge.
这枪设定在眩晕模式
It’s locked to stun.
敌人可不会这么仁慈
Theirs won’t be.
尽量别被击中
Try not to get shot.
中校 已经联♥系♥上新瓦肯星
Commander, I have that transmission as requested.
请在大屏幕上显示出来
On screen, please.
准备
Stand by.
斯波克先生
Mr. Spock.
斯波克先生
Mr. Spock.
上将
Admiral.
我等会儿再处理你
I’ll deal with you in a…
作为你的女儿我感到很羞耻
I am ashamed to be your daughter.
长官 第13层的机库门
Sir, we just had a hangar door open
刚刚被打开过
on deck 13.
可汗
Khan.
他们马上就恢复电力了
They’re going to have full power
而我们居然还用走的?
and we’re walking?
高速电梯很容易被追踪
The turbolifts are easily tracked
被马科斯发现就死定了
and Marcus would have us in a cage.
这条路在轮机舱附近
This path runs adjacent to the engine room.
他们很清楚在这里使用武器
They know they won’t be able to use their weapons here
会影响到曲速核
without destabilizing the warp core,
这就是我们的优势
which gives us the advantage.
-这家伙你从哪儿找来的 -说来话长
– Where’d you find this guy? – It’s a long story.
我长话短说
I will be brief.
你在旅程中
In your travels,
有没有遇到过一个叫可汗的人
did you ever encounter a man named Khan?
你也知道
As you know,
我发过誓 不会向你透露任何
I have made a vow never to give you information
可能会改变你命运的信息
that could potentially alter your destiny.
你自己的路要你自己去走 没人能干涉
Your path is yours to walk, and yours alone.
话虽如此
That being said,
但可汗·努尼恩·辛格是进取号♥遇到过的
Khan Noonien Singh is the most dangerous adversary
对手中最危险的一个
the Enterprise ever faced.
他聪明过人 冷酷无情
He is brilliant, ruthless,
而且他视你们的性命
and he will not hesitate to kill
为蝼蚁
every single one of you.
你打败他了吗
Did you defeat him?
是的 不过付出了极大的代价
At great cost. Yes.
如何做到的
How?
我不是活得不耐烦 但他们人呢
I don’t mean to tempt fate here, but where is everybody?
这艘星舰所需的船员极少
The ship is designed to be flown by minimal crew,
如果必要的话 一个人也行
one, if necessary.
一个就够了吗
One? I…
-你没事吧 -可汗在哪儿
– You all right? – Yeah. Where’s Khan?
上尉 请你召集医疗部和工程部的
Lieutenant, I need you to assemble all senior medical
所有高级人员到武器舱
and engineering staff in the weapons bay.
好的
All right.
麦科伊医生 你之前无意中启动过鱼雷
Dr. McCoy, you inadvertently activated a torpedo.
你能重复这个过程吗
Could you replicate the process?
我为什么要这么做
Why the hell would I want to do that?
能还是不能
Can you or can you not?
见鬼 伙计 我是个医生
Damn it, man, I’m a doctor,
不是鱼雷技师
not a torpedo technician!
正因为你是个医生
The fact that you are a doctor is precisely
所以你更应该仔细听清我说的活
why I need you to listen very carefully.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他妈的
Shit!
这边走
This way.
我们一到舰桥 就把他放倒
The minute we get to the bridge, drop him.
要击晕可汗吗 我还以为他在帮我们
What, stun him? Khan? I thought he was helping us.
我很肯定是我们在帮他
I’m pretty sure we’re helping him.
电力恢复正常 长官
Power coming online, sir!
-现在重新瞄准进取号♥ -是 长官
– Retarget the Enterprise now. – Aye, sir.
盯着他 别让他跑了
Make sure he stays down.
-借过 -好
– Excuse me. – Yeah.
马科斯上将 你被捕了
Admiral Marcus, you’re under arrest.
你不会真打算这样做吧
You’re not actually going to do this, are you?
上将 离开这椅子
Admiral, get out of the chair.
你最好想清楚自己在干什么 柯克
You better stop and think about what you’re doing, Kirk.
想想你在克隆那斯都干了什么
You better think about what you did on Kronos.
你入侵了敌方的星球
You made an incursion onto an enemy planet!
还杀死了克林贡人的一支巡逻队
You killed a Klingon patrol.
就算你能全身而退 战争也在所难免
Even if you got away without a trace, war is coming.
谁来指挥 你吗
And who is going to lead us? You?
要是没我指挥
If I’m not in charge,
我们就彻底完蛋了
our entire way of life is decimated!
要我离开这艘星舰
So you want me off this ship,
还不如杀了我
you better kill me.
我不打算杀你 长官
I’m not going to kill you, sir.
但我可以把你电晕后从那椅子上拖下来
But I could stun your ass and drag you out of that chair.
我不希望在你女儿面前这样做
I’d rather not do that in front of your daughter.
-你还好吗 -没事 舰长
– You all right? – Yes, Captain.
吉姆
Jim!
听我说 等等
Listen! Wait!

You…
你应该让我沉睡下去
You should have let me sleep.
舰长在哪 苏鲁先生
Where is the Captain, Mr. Sulu?
我们的传感器阵列坏了 找不到他
Our sensor array’s down, sir. I can’t find him.
我把话说得简单一些
I’m going to make this very simple for you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!