放下武器
Stand down!
你在通讯中
The torpedoes, the weapons
用来威胁我的那些鱼雷
you threatened me with in your message.
一共有多少
How many are there?
72枚
Seventy-two.
我投降
I surrender.
我代表克里斯托弗·派克
On behalf of Christopher Pike,
我的朋友
my friend,
接受你的投降
I accept your surrender.
舰长
Captain!
舰长
Captain.
给他戴上手铐
Cuff him.
老骨头 在禁闭室那里等我
Bones, meet me in the brig.
马上就到
Be right there.
上尉
Lieutenant.
联♥系♥星际舰队
Contact Starfleet,
告诉他们我们抓到了哈里森
let them know we have Harrison in custody,
等曲速核修好了我们就马上回去
and we’ll be on our way once the warp core is repaired.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
-他到底为什么会投降 -不知道
– Why the hell did he surrender? – I don’t know.
他凭一己之力解决了一队克林贡人
But he just took out a squad of Klingons single-handedly.
我要知道他是怎么做到的
I want to know how.
看来我们抓了一个超人
Sounds like we have a superman on board.
一点没错
You tell me.
胳膊伸出来 我要提取血样
Put your arm through the hole. I’m gonna take a blood sample.
我们怎么还没走 舰长
Why aren’t we moving, Captain?
曲速核发生了什么意外故障
An unexpected malfunction, perhaps in your warp core
恰好使你们在克林贡领空边缘搁浅了吗
conveniently stranding you on the edge of Klingon space?
-你怎么知道 -老骨头
– How the hell do you know that? – Bones.
你会发现我洞察力很可贵 舰长
I think you’d find my insight valuable, Captain.
-抽好了吗 -是的
– We good? – Yeah.
有什么发现要告诉我
Let me know what you find.
忽视我就是将船上的所有人置身死地
Ignore me and you will get everyone on this ship killed.
舰长 我觉得他只是想摆布你
Captain, I believe he will only attempt to manipulate you.
我建议不要与他继续交谈
I would not recommend engaging the prisoner further.
给我一点时间
Give me a minute.
我来告诉你现在的情况
Let me explain what’s happening here.
你是个罪犯
You are a criminal.
我亲眼目睹你杀了无辜的人们
I watched you murder innocent men and women.
上头给我的命令是消灭你
I was authorized to end you!
你仍然活着的唯一原因
And the only reason why you are still alive
就是我允许你活着
is because I am allowing it.
所以给我闭嘴
So shut your mouth.
舰长 你是想再打我一顿
Oh, Captain, are you going to punch me again
一直打到胳膊酸为止吗
over and over till your arm weakens?
很明显你想 那么你说
Clearly you want to, so tell me,
为什么你还允许我活着
why did you allow me to live?
我们都会犯错
We all make mistakes.
不 我之所以投降
No. I surrendered to you because,
是因为 虽然你想告诉我你心狠手辣
despite your attempt to convince me otherwise,
但你貌似有良心 柯克先生
you seem to have a conscience, Mr. Kirk.
如果你没有 你也就不会
If you did not, then it would be impossible for me
相信我所说的真♥相♥
to convince you of the truth.
23-17-46-11
23-17-46-11.
这是地球附近的坐标点
Coordinates not far from Earth.
如果你想知道我为什么做了这些
If you want to know why I did what I did,
就去那里看看
go and take a look.
给我一个让我相信你的理由
Give me one reason why I should listen to you.
我可以给你72个理由
I can give you 72.
它们都在船上 舰长
And they’re on board your ship, Captain.
一直都在船上
They have been all along.
我建议你打开一个看看
I suggest you open one up.
旧金山港
你知道我真正纠结的是什么吗
You know what really bothers me, though?
就是那些修正 改进什么的
It’s the modifications, you know, the enhancements.
然后我就这样被赶下星舰了
Right? And then like that, I’m off the ship!
就因为坚持要做正确的事情
Just for trying to do what’s right!
你当时为什么一声不吭
And what did you do anyway?
你只是像个傻♥逼♥似的站在那里
You just stood there like an oyster,
看着我
looking at me!
什么事
What?
小科 我是柯克
Scotty, it’s Kirk.
来得正是时候
Well now!
这不是詹姆斯大帝舰长衰锅吗
If it isn’t Captain James Tiberius Perfect Hair!
听到了吗 我叫他衰锅
Did you hear that? I called him Perfect Hair.
-你在哪 -你在哪
– Where are you? – Where are you?
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
我的时间我做主 小吉吉
What I do in my private time is my business, Jimbo.
我有事要你帮忙
I need you to help me out with something.
你能记下这个坐标吗
Will you take these coordinates down?
23-17-46-11
23-17-46-11.
写下来了吗
Are you writing?
你觉得我连四个数都记不住吗
What, you don’t think I can remember four numbers?
太小瞧我了 第三个数是什么
Ye of little faith. What was the third one?
Forty-six.
我不知道你该去找什么
I don’t know exactly what you’re looking for,
但是我有预感 你看到就知道了
but I have a feeling you’ll know it when you see it.
关于这些鱼雷 也许你是对的
You may have been right about those torpedoes.
我就把这当成道歉吧
I will consider that an apology.
我会考虑接受你的道歉的
And I will consider that apology.
是你主动辞职的
You are the one who quit.
你逼我辞职的
You made me quit!
斯科特先生
Mr. Scott?
斯科特
Scott.
这家伙脸皮真厚
The nerve of that guy!
我才不帮他呢
I am not doing that man any favors!
不帮
No!
好吧
All right, then!
你脑子进水了吗
Are you out of your corn-fed mind?
你不会真的要相信那家伙吧
You’re not actually going to listen to this guy?
他杀了派克 还差点杀了你
He killed Pike, he almost killed you,
现在你竟然想撬开鱼雷
and now you think it’s a good idea to pop open a torpedo
就因为他让你撬
because he dared you to.
他为什么要救我们 老骨头
Why did he save our lives, Bones?
医生说的有道理 舰长
The Doctor does have a point, Captain.
别赞同我 斯波克 这让我很不自在
Don’t agree with me, Spock. It makes me very uncomfortable.
也许你也该学着控制情绪了 医生
Perhaps you, too, should learn to govern your emotions, Doctor.
现在的情形下 根据逻辑
In this situation, logic dictates…
逻辑 天啊
Logic? Oh, my God! There’s a maniac
有个疯子想让我们炸毁自己的星舰
trying to make us blow up our own damn ship and…
不是这样的 我不知道他为什么会投降
That’s not it. I don’t know why he surrendered,
但肯定不是为了炸掉星舰
but that’s not it.
我们必须打开鱼雷 问题是怎么打开
Look, we’re gonna open a torpedo. The question is how.
但是 吉姆 斯科特先生不在船上
But, Jim, without Mr. Scott on board,
谁还有能力
who exactly is qualified
去撬开一个四吨♥重的炸♥弹♥
to just pop open a four-ton stick of dynamite?
上将的女儿似乎对那些鱼雷感兴趣
The Admiral’s daughter appeared to have interest in the torpedoes
而且她是武器专家
and she is a weapons specialist.
也许她可以
Perhaps she could be of some use.
什么上将的女儿
What Admiral’s daughter?
卡罗尔·马科斯 你的新科学专员
Carol Marcus. Your new science officer
她为了上船而隐瞒了身份
concealed her identity to board the ship.
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you going to tell me that?
必要的时候 就像现在
When it became relevant. As it just did.
鱼雷在武器舱吗
Are the torpedoes in the weapons bay?
已装载 随时可发射 它们是什么
Loaded and ready to fire. What are they?
不知道 所以我伪造了调任令
I don’t know. That’s why I forged my transfer
上船来一探究竟
onto your ship to find out why.
对此我很抱歉
I do apologize for that.
如果对你造成了什么麻烦 对不起
By the way, if I caused you any problems, I am sorry.
我叫卡罗尔·马科斯
I’m Carol Marcus.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!