to the transporter room right away.
剩下的就交给我了
I’ll take it from here.
不要放下防护盾
Do not drop those shields,
-苏鲁先生 -是 舰长
– Mr. Sulu. – Aye, Captain.
舰长 鉴于你知道
Captain, given your awareness
可汗的真实位置在医务舱
of Khan’s true location in the med bay,
我能知道你计划的细节吗
may I know the details of your plan?
我告诉马科斯我们要把逃犯带回地球
I told Marcus we were bringing a fugitive back to Earth.
这就是我们要做的
That’s what we’re going to do.
切科夫先生 我们能曲速飞行吗
Mr. Chekov, can we warp?
长官 如果我们曲速飞行
Sir, if we go to warp,
曲速核心会严重损害的风险很大
we run the risk of seriously damaging the core!
能不能飞
Can we do it?
从技术层面上讲是可以的
Technically, yes,
但我不建议这么做 舰长
but I would not advise it, Captain.
知道了
Noted.
苏鲁先生 设定去地球的航线
Mr. Sulu, set course for Earth.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
启动
Punch it.
最起码我们又在移♥动♥了
Well, at least we’re moving again.
如果你们觉得在曲速域是安全的
If you think you’re safe at warp,
那就错了
you’re wrong.
乌胡拉上尉 联♥系♥星际舰队
Lieutenant Uhura, contact Starfleet.
说我们被一艘无标记的联邦星舰
Tell them we were pursued into the Neutral Zone
追赶到了中立区
by an unmarked Federation ship.
通讯系统失灵了 长官
Comms are down, sir.
请求进入舰桥
Permission to come on the bridge.
马科斯博士
Dr. Marcus.
他会赶上我们的 当他赶上了
He’s gonna catch up with us, and when he does,
只有我可以让他不摧毁这艘船
the only thing that’s gonna stop him destroying this ship is me,
所以你得让我和他谈谈
so you have to let me talk to him.
卡罗尔 我们在曲速域 他追不上我们
Carol, we’re at warp. He can’t catch up with us.
不 他可以 他一直在研究一种
Yes, he can. He’s been developing a ship
有高级曲速飞行能力的星舰
that has advanced warp capabilities…
舰长 仪表的读数让我很不解
Captain! I’m getting a reading I don’t understand.
我们在哪
Where are we?
离地球237000公里处
We’re 237,000 kilometers from Earth.
-损坏报告 -武器已失灵
– Damage report! – Weapons are way down.
防护盾快撑不住了
Shields are dropping.
我们已无防御能力 长官
We’re defenseless, sir.
长官 有个舱壁缺口了
Sir, we have a bulkhead breach.
-缺口在哪里 -主船体 舰长
– Where’s the damage? – Major hull damage, Captain.
规避战术 带我们去地球 快
Evasive maneuvers! Get us to Earth! Right now!
舰长 停下 如果你不让我和他谈
Captain! Stop! Everybody on this ship is going to die
这船上的每个人都会死
if you don’t let me speak to him.
乌胡拉 呼叫他
Uhura, hail him.
长官 是我 卡罗尔
Sir. It’s me. It’s Carol.
你在那艘船上做什么
What are you doing on that ship?
我听到你说的了
I heard what you said.
你犯下了错误
That you made a mistake
现在正尽全力去弥补它
and now you’re doing everything you can to fix it.
但是 爸爸
But, Dad,
我不敢相信抚养我长大的人
I don’t believe that the man who raised me
会摧毁一艘满载无辜的人的星舰
is capable of destroying a ship full of innocent people.
假如我错了
And, if I’m wrong about that,
那您就连我一起杀了吧
then you’re gonna have to do it with me on board.
事实上 卡罗尔 我不会那么做的
Actually, Carol, I won’t.
-吉姆 -我们能中断传送信♥号♥♥吗
– Jim… – Can we intercept the transport signal?
不行 长官
No, sir.
卡罗尔
Carol!
柯克舰长 你未经授权
Captain Kirk, without authorization
与逃犯约翰·哈里森为伍
and in league with the fugitive John Harrison,
肆意进入敌人的领地
you went rogue in enemy territory,
我不得不追捕你
leaving me no choice
并摧毁你的星舰
but to hunt you down and destroy you.
相位炮准备
Lock phasers.
等等 长官 等等
Wait, sir, wait, wait, wait!
我会速度解决你们
I’ll make this quick.
所有舰尾鱼雷瞄准进取号♥舰桥
Target all aft torpedoes on the Enterprise bridge.
长官 我的船员都只是听命于我
Sir, my crew was just following my orders.
我对我的行为负全责
I take full responsibility for my actions.
一切后果 只由我一个人承担
But they were mine and they were mine alone.
我现在就将可汗的位置发送给您
If I transmit Khan’s location to you now,
我只请求您能放过他们
all that I ask is that you spare them.
求您了 长官
Please, sir.
我任您处置
I’ll do anything you want.
给他们留条生路
Just let them live.
真是感人的道歉
That’s a hell of an apology.
不过你也不必太内疚
But if it’s any consolation,
因为我根本没打算放过你的船员
I was never going to spare your crew.
准备开火
Fire when…
我对不起大家
I’m sorry.
我们的武器无法开火 长官
Our weapons won’t fire, sir!
我们的防护盾关闭了 能量不足
Our shields are down! We’re losing power!
有人在工程部手动重置了我们的系统
Someone in engineering just manually reset our systems!
“有人”是什么意思 是谁
What do you mean, “Someone”? Who?
他们的武器没电了 长官
Their weapons have powered down. Sir.
进取号♥ 能听到吗
Enterprise! Can you hear me?
小科
Scotty!
猜猜我在木星后面发现了什么
Guess what I found behind Jupiter.
-你在那艘船上 -我溜上来的
– You’re on that ship! – I snuck on.
鉴于我刚刚犯下了背叛
And seeing as I’ve just committed an act of treason
星际舰队上将的大罪
against a Starfleet Admiral,
我巴不得早点离开这艘该死的船
I’d really like to get off this bloody ship.
快把我传送回去吧
Now beam me out!
你真是个奇迹
You’re a miracle worker.
我们现在能量不太够
We’re a little low on power right now.
留在那儿待命 待命
Just stand by. Stand by.
“能量不够”是什么意思
What do you mean, “Low on power”?
进取号♥怎么了
What happened to the Enterprise?
一会打给你
Call you back.
小科
Scotty!
斯波克 我们的星舰状况如何
Spock. Our ship, how is she?
我们的选择有限 舰长
Our options are limited, Captain.
我们既不能开火也不能撤离
We cannot fire and we cannot flee.
还有个选择
There is one option.
乌胡拉 小科回电的时候
Uhura, when you get Scotty back,
-把信♥号♥♥转接给我 -是的 长官
– patch him through. – Yes, sir.
斯波克先生 你来操舵
Mr. Spock, you have the conn.
舰长 我强烈反对
Captain, I strongly object.
反对什么 我什么都还没说
To what? I haven’t said anything yet.
既然我们无法从外部攻击那艘星舰
Since we cannot take the ship from the outside,
唯一的办法就是从内部拿下
the only way we can take it is from within.
而大规模人员登船会被发现
And as a large boarding party would be detected,
所以最理想的策略是
it is optimal for you to take
带领尽可能少的人员
as few members of the crew as possible.
你会遇到敌人 因此合适的人员
You will meet resistance, requiring personnel
要具备高超作战能力
with advanced combat abilities
还得对那艘船有足够的了解
and innate knowledge of that ship.
这意味着你要和可汗 也就是
This indicates that you plan to align with Khan,
我们此行要消灭的人结盟
the very man we were sent here to destroy.
我不是要与他结盟 我是在利用他
I’m not aligning with him, I’m using him.
敌人的敌人就是我的朋友
“The enemy of my enemy is my friend.”
这是一句阿♥拉♥伯谚语 出自一个
An Arabic proverb attributed to a prince who was
被自己的子民背叛并斩首的王子之口
betrayed and decapitated by his own subjects.
但这句话很有用
Still, it’s a hell of a quote.
我要跟你一起去 舰长
I will go with you, Captain.
不 你要留在舰桥上
No, I need you on the bridge.
我不允许你这么做
I cannot allow you to do this.
我在船上的职责就是给你建议
It is my function aboard this ship to advise you
让你作出尽可能明智的决策

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!