on making the wisest decisions possible,
而我坚信
something I firmly believe
你此刻没有作出明智决策的能力
you are incapable of doing in this moment.
没错
You’re right!
我现在要做的事一点都不合理
What I’m about to do, it doesn’t make any sense,
不合逻辑 完全靠直觉
it’s not logical. It is a gut feeling.
我不知道我该做什么
I have no idea what I’m supposed to do.
我只知道我能做什么
I only know what I can do.
进取号♥和她的船员需要
The Enterprise and her crew need someone
头脑清醒的人来主持大局
in that chair that knows what he’s doing.
而那个人不是我
And it’s not me.
是你 斯波克
It’s you, Spock.
告诉我你所知道的关于那艘星舰的一切
Tell me everything you know about that ship.
无畏级星舰
Dreadnought class.
两倍大小 三倍速度
Two times the size, three times the speed.
配备先进武器 所需船员数量极少
Advanced weaponry. Modified for a minimal crew.
它与其他联邦星舰不同
Unlike most Federation vessels,
它是专为战斗而设计的
it’s built solely for combat.
我会竭尽所能让你
I will do everything I can
为所犯下的罪行付出代价
to make you answer for what you did.
但是现在我需要你的帮助
But right now I need your help.
用什么来交换
In exchange for what?
你说过你愿意为了你的船员赴汤蹈火
You said you’d do anything for your crew.
-我能确保他们的安全 -舰长
– I can guarantee their safety. – Captain.
你连自己船员的安全都无法保证
You can’t even guarantee the safety of your own crew.
老骨头 你为什么在鼓捣一只毛毛球
Bones, what are you doing with that tribble?
这只毛毛球已经死了
The tribble’s dead.
我在将可汗的血小板
I’m injecting Khan’s platelets
注入到它已经坏死的组织中
into the deceased tissue of a necrotic host.
我从没见过像可汗细胞这样的再生能力
Khan’s cells regenerate like nothing I’ve ever seen,
我想知道为什么
and I want to know why.
你到底跟不跟我一起去
You coming with me or not?
你想做什么
You want to do what?
我们要过去
We’re coming over there.
苏鲁正在将进取号♥开到理想位置
Sulu’s maneuvering the Enterprise into position as we speak.
上这艘船吗 怎么上
To this ship? How?
有个货舱门
There’s a cargo door,
在7号♥机库 101A号♥入口
hangar 7, access port 101A.
你需要找到手动阀来开启舱闸
You need to find the manual override to open that airlock.
你疯了吗 你是谁来着
Are you crazy? Whoever you are.
按他说的做 小科 没问题的
Just listen to him, Scotty. It’s gonna be all right.
没问题才怪
It is not gonna be all right.
你想让我在太空开启舱闸
You want me to open an airlock into space,
我肯定得被冻死 然后粉身碎骨
whereupon I will freeze, die and explode!
上尉 从我们现在的位置
Lieutenant, from our current position,
能否联络上新瓦肯星
is it possible to establish contact with New Vulcan?
-我尽量试试 -谢谢
– I’ll do my best. – Thank you.
苏鲁先生 另一艘星舰的情况怎么样
Mr. Sulu, what is the status of the other ship?
他们的系统仍然处于离线状态
Their systems are still offline.
我正在调整我们星舰的位置
I’m aligning our ship now.
小科 那边情况如何
Scotty, how we doing over there?
舰长 我希望能有更好的消息
Captain, I wish I had better news.
但是这艘船的电脑的入口已经被关闭
They’ve locked out access to the ship’s computer.
他们的武器3分钟后就会全部恢复正常
They’ll have full weapons in three minutes.
这意味着我无法再次阻止他们
That means next time I won’t be able to stop them
摧毁进取号♥了 待命
destroying the Enterprise. Stand by.
中校 我们的垃圾排放口已经瞄准了
Commander, our trash exhaust is aimed at
对方星舰的101A号♥入口
access port 101A of the other ship.
舰长 星舰已就位
Captain, the ships are aligned.
收到
Copy that.
-小科 -我已经在机库了
– Scotty! – I’m in the hangar.
给我点时间
Give me a minute.
我在跑 待命
I’m running. Stand by.
等等 舰长
Whoa, whoa, hold on, now, Captain.
这个舱门太小了 就那么一丁点大
This door is very wee. I mean, you know, small.
最多也就4平方米
It’s four square meters, tops.
就像想从在桥上飞奔的车里跳出去
It’s gonna be like jumping out of a moving car,
然后落到桥下的一个烈酒杯里一样
off a bridge, into your shot glass.
没关系 这事我♥干♥过
It’s okay. I’ve done it before.
当时我是垂直跳下去的
Yeah, it was vertical.
我们跳到了一个 一个
We jumped onto a… it was a…
这不重要 小科
It doesn’t matter. Scotty…
你找到手动阀了吗
Did you find the manual override?
手动阀 小科
The manual override, Scotty.
还没 还没
Not yet, not yet.
舰长 请你在出发前意识到
Captain, before you launch, you should be aware there is
两艘星舰之间会有相当多的残骸
a considerable debris field between our ships.
斯波克 别说了
Spock, not now.
小科 你那边好了吗
Scotty, you good?
没那么容易
It’s not easy!
别催我行吗 你这个疯子
Just give me two seconds, all right, you mad bastard!
跟我说这一定会成功
Tell me this is gonna work.
我既没有真凭实据
I have neither the information
也没有信心向你保证 医生
nor the confidence to do so, Doctor.
舰长 马上搞定
Okay, Captain, stand by.
你可真会安慰人
Boy, you’re a real comfort.
快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
可用
搞定
Yes!
行了 我随时可以把门打开
Okay, okay! I’m set to open the door.
准备好了吗
You ready?
你呢
Are you?
斯波克 把我们弹出去
Spock, pull the trigger.
是的 舰长
Yes, Captain.
运行激活程序倒计时
Launching activation sequence on

three,

two,

one.
长官 柯克在0.432方向有障碍物
Sir, Kirk is headed for collision at .432!
舰长 你正前方有残骸
Captain, there is debris directly ahead.
收到
Copy that.
吉姆 你偏离轨道了
Whoa! Jim, you’re way off course!
我知道 我看出来了
I know, I know! I can see that.
不许动
Don’t move.
用你的可视指南针 舰长
Use your display compass, Captain.
你必须精确调整
You must correct precisely
-37.243度 -知道了
– 37.243 degrees. – Got it.
偏离轨道
我正在想办法重返轨道
I’m working my way back.
小科 你准备好开门了吧
Scotty, you’re gonna be ready with that door, right?
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing in here?
我在维修舱闸控制台 你块头真大
Wee bit of maintenance on the airlock console. You’re big.
斯科特先生 你在哪儿
Mr. Scott, where are you?
舰长 他好像听不到你说话
Captain, he can’t seem to hear you.
我正在重获他的信♥号♥♥ 待命
I’m working on getting his signal back. Stand by.
偏离轨道
-见鬼 -舰长 怎么了
– Damn it. – Captain, what is it?
我的头盔被击中了
My helmet was hit.
乌胡拉 联♥系♥上斯科特了吗
Uhura, tell me you have Mr. Scott back.
还没 我还在搜索信♥号♥♥
Not yet. I’m still working on a signal.
他的通讯工具无故障
His communicator is working.
我不知道他为什么不回答
I don’t know why he isn’t responding.
那是什么
What is that?
你是星际舰队的还是私人保镖
Are you Starfleet or private security?
让我看看你另一只手
Show me your other hand.
你看起来像私人保镖
Because you look like private security.
前方有障碍
Imminent collision detected!
可汗 注意躲避
Khan, use evasive action!
-正前方有残骸 -看到了
– There is debris directly ahead. – I see it.
苏鲁先生 与可汗失去联♥系♥了吗
Mr. Sulu, did we lose Khan?
不知道 中校
I don’t know, Commander.
很难在这些残骸中追踪到他
I’m having trouble tracking him in all this debris.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!