你们的船员喜欢什么消遣?
What types of recreation does the crew aboard your vessel enjoy?
它在检视我们的记录 地球防卫
It’s running our records! Earth defenses! Starfleet strength!
苏鲁 保持现在位置 知道
Mr Sulu, hold present position. Holding present position, sir.
解释为何要收回我的突变仪命令
All right, explanation. Why was my phaser order countermanded?
报告位置 计算新的交叉航道
Position report, Navigator. Computing new intersection course.
实施鲜为人知的征用后备军条例
invoked a little known, seldom used reserve activation clause.
回覆我们正等候最后船员更换
Reply we are holding position awaiting final crew replacements.
有一个杀伤力惊人的外来物体…
Mr. Scott, an alien object of unbelievable destructive power
侦察机哥伦比亚号♥ 会合神圣号♥
Scout Columbia NCC621, to rendezvous with Scout Revere NCC595
这副机器要亲身跟一个人类结合
You mean, this machine wants to physically join with a human?
那些机械居民以为是它们的同类
The machine inhabitants found it to be one of their own kind.
那些环绕装置是从那个点控制
The orbiting devices would be controlled from that point then?
我相信是代表威者的原居行星
which I believe to be a representation of V’Ger’s home planet.
你体内有某个碳化组件的记忆模式
Within you are the memory patterns of a certain carbon unit.
我们不知道 为何你反对尝试?
We don’t know that, Mr Spock. Why are you opposed to trying?
经人手关闭 启动辅助电脑线路
Activate auxiliary computer circuits through manual shutoff.
所有舱面准备迎击
All decks brace for impact. Registering power loss on force fields!
柴可夫先生 重编史波克先生入队
Mr Chekov, log Mr Spock’s Starfleet commission reactivated,
不反对 我知道史波克先生的资格
Of course not. I’m well aware of Mr Spock’s qualifications.
等一等 我们正在了解情况
In just a second, Exec. We’re picking up the pieces down here!
医生 无受伤报告
Negative damage reported, Captain. No casualties reported, Doctor.
我们还要进一步模拟流动感应器
Captain, we need further warp simulation on the flow sensors.
任何我们不懂的物体都叫东西
Why is any object we don’t understand always called a “thing”?
我几年前驻守在中尉的星球
I was stationed on the lieutenant’s home planet some years ago.
输送员报告领航员是伊莉亚中尉
Transporter personnel reports the navigator, Lieutenant Ilia,
和采取有必要及可行的行动
investigate and take whatever action is necessary and possible.
现在进入那星云是不必要的冒险
Moving into that cloud at this time is an unwarranted gamble.
进取号♥ 在船上电脑记录图书馆
Enterprise, order up the ship’s computer library of records
这是命令 撤离舰桥 是 长官
That was the order, Mr. Sulu. Clear the bridge! Aye, sir.
队长 我相信这一切就是威者
Captain, I am now quite convinced that all of this is V’Ger.
我记录够了 你们要再协助我
I have recorded enough here. You will now assist me further.
最微小的身体机能也复♥制♥了出来
And even the smallest body functions are exactly duplicated.
领航员 保持航向 舵手 靠稳
Navigator, maintain course. Helmsman, steady as she goes.
我们对它一无所知 的确
We know nothing about it as yet. Precisely the point, Captain.
那物体每过一分钟就更接近地球
Mr. Decker, every minute brings that object closer to Earth.
不满意 像在电脑中心工作似的
They do not. It’s like working in a damned computer centre.
为了尽快拦截入侵者
In order to intercept the intruder at the earliest possible time,
你发誓永不回星际舰队的
Well, for a man who swore he’d never return to the Starfleet…
可以透过火神星大使♥馆♥接触桑尼
Commander Sonak’s can be reached through the Vulcan Embassy.
我以为你一小时前接驳了线路
I thought you people had that circuit patched in an hour ago!
会议后我打算登上那艘太空船
It is my intention to be on that ship following that meeting.
你被委任为进取号♥的科学员了?
you received your appointment as Enterprise science officer?
希望那个物体上有生命
We can only hope that there is a life form aboard that vessel
史波克! 我们是否看见新生物诞生
Spock, did we just see the beginning of a new life form?
没有他们 进取号♥不能运作
Enterprise would be unable to function without carbon units.
迪克组件可以更有效地协助你的
The Deckerunit can assist you with much greater efficiency.
张开力场! 导向器 快点!
Standard on viewer. Force fields up full! Deflectors, now!
不 那可能也会被视为敌意
No, Mr Decker. That could also be misinterpreted as hostile.
从星云中心发出的入侵者扫描
Intruder scans emanating from the exact centre of the cloud.
队长 我们被扫描 别回应
Captain, we are being scanned. Do no return scan, Mr Spock.
他不会置他的利益于飞船之上?
That he wouldn’t put his own interests ahead of the ship’s?
有登船者 非活跃星际舰队人员
Security scan. One boarder. Identity, Starfleet. Inactive.
那么我不阻延你执行任务了
Then I won’t keep you from your duties any longer, Commander.
控制失效会持续22.5秒
Negative control from inertial lag will continue 22.5 seconds
星际日期7412.6发射后1.8小时
Captain’s Log, Stardate 7412.6, 1 .8 hours from launch.
不明小型物体
has been pulled into the wormhole with us, Captain, directly ahead!
天线引线溶了 刚被威者溶掉
The antenna leads are melted away. Yes, Captain, just now.
不合逻辑 碳组件不是真生物
That is not logical. Carbon units are not true life forms.
战术图像 显示作战航道
Tactical plot on viewer. Course projection on tactical, sir.
苏鲁 显示战术图像 知道
Mr Sulu, tactical plot on viewer. Tactical on viewer, sir.
一艘联盟登记的远程穿梭机发讯
Signal from a Federationregistered longrange shuttle, sir.
听到吗? 撤销我们 把他们拉回
Do you read me, Starfleet? Override it. Pull them back.
司令 我认为你完全没有歉意
No, Admiral. I don’t think you’re sorry. Not one damn bit.
我很忙的 韦 我会接管
I’m really too busy. I’m taking over the centre seat, Will.
在拦截范围内的飞船只有进取号♥
The only starship in interception range is the Enterprise.
为何那些输送器仍未操作?
Why aren’t the Enterprise transporters operating, Mr. Scott?
克林贡皇家巡洋舰 阿玛号♥继续攻击…
Imperial Klingon Cruiser Amar, continuing to attack.
那就是为什么把我们的 飞船视为活体
That’s why the probe refers to our ship as an entity.
长官 星际舰队的讯号♥越来越强
Captain? Starfleet signals are growing in strength, sir.
为何进取号♥要有碳化组件在船上
Why does Enterprise require the presence of carbon units?
你跟伊莉亚曾经有一段情
You did have a relationship with Lieutenant Ilia, Commander.
看这个 微型渗透泵 这里
And take a look at this. An osmotic micropump right here.
确认飞船在悬浮 没有前进动力
Confirmed. Vessel is floating free. No forward momentum.
没有飞船能产生这么大的动力场
No vessel could generate a power field of this magnitude.
队长 入侵者一直在尝试通讯
Captain. The intruder has been attempting to communicate.
建议作防御措施 庇护屏障
Recommend defensive posture, Captain. Screens and shields.
我去跟工程师讨论燃料方程式
I will now discuss these fuel equations with the engineer.
不是个跟我争辩每个诊断的医生
Not a doctor who’ll argue every little diagnosis with me.
叫船员0400小时在休憩甲板集♥合♥
Assemble the crew on the recreation deck at 0400 hours.
史考特指挥官 工程组找你
Commander Scott, you’re needed in engineering immediately.
克林贡境内 他们在对抗什么?
That’s within Klingon boundaries. Who are they fighting?
就会燃烧
But, Captain, if we don’t break free in 15 seconds, she’ll burn up!
我们被困侦察机逃不了
Our drone can’t escape as long as we’re held in that tractor.
不用了 我在火神星的任务已完
Unnecessary, Mr. Scott. My task on Vulcan is completed.
碳化组件知道为何创造者没回应
The carbon units know why the Creator has not responded.
你早该知道什么?
Spock! What should you have known? What should you have known?
现在扫描脊骨神经纤维连接范围
Now scanning pons area at spinal nerve fiber connection.
伊莉亚在哪? 那组件失效了
Where is Lieutenant Ilia? That unit no longer functions.
我们所有扫描都被射回
All our scans are being reflected back. Sensors are useless.
你偏爱离题万丈的言词
as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.
保安扫描显示它有一级特权
My security scan shows it has a Grade 1 priority, Captain.
你强行向星际舰队得到这次指挥
You rammed getting this command down Starfleet’s throat.
设定混合模式 你可用脉冲动力
Intermix set, bridge. Impulse power at your discretion.
里面一定有种神奇的东西产生它
Must be something incredible inside there generating it.
跟侵扰进取号♥的…
communicate with the carbonbased units infesting Enterprise.
还有很多愚蠢的人类感情 是吗
And a lot of foolish human emotions, right, Mr. Spock?
我怀疑…我很久没有接生婴儿了
Well, it’s been a long time since I delivered a baby,
把进取号♥发射器调校至合适频率
Set the Enterprise transmitter on appropriate frequency
负责收集资料和把它传送回地球
designed to collect data and transmit it back to Earth.
所有行星防御系统都失灵了
All planetary defense systems have just gone inoperative!
一种由载波传送的三进制代码
A simple binary code transmitted by carrier wave signal.
奇怪 我看见行星 月亮 星宿
Curious. I’m seeing images of planets, moons, stars,
我会计算加速程度
I intend to calculate thruster ignition and acceleration rate
我记得伊莉亚提过她戴这个
I remember Lieutenant Ilia once mentioning she wore that.
我们仍只有这个方法联络俘虏者
This remains our only means of contact with our captor.
我们最乐观估计距离地球四小时
Our best estimates place us some four hours from Earth.
在外星人上五百米
bring us into a parallel course over the alien at 500 meters.
我怀疑那星云的中心有一个物件
I suspect there’s an object at the heart of that cloud.
你违抗了高灵亚的纪律来找我们
The Kolinahr is also a discipline you broke to join us.
畸变令动力系统负荷过量
Wormhole distortion has overloaded the main power systems.
队长 等一等 我会解释
Just a moment, Captain, sir. I’ll explain what happened.
但其中一个拒绝踏入输送器
but one of them is refusing to step into the transporter.
有动力上升 接收到个怪图像
Some kind of power surge. Receiving an odd pattern now!
星际舰队 增强物体接收讯号♥
Starfleet, boost your matter gain. We need more signal.
他们把她还给我 把她交还?
They gave her back to me, Scotty. “Gave” her back, sir?
而且引擎也未测试曲速动力飞行
And the engines, they’re not even tested at warp power.
我们可在四天内送你去火神星
We can have you back on Vulcan in four days, Mr. Spock.
威者需要人类的品质才能进化
What V’Ger needs in order to evolve is a human quality,
制♥造♥这飞船让航海家号♥完成程式
so that Voyager could actually fulfil its programming.
那些装置几时到达最后位置?
Mr. Chekov, when do those devices reach final position?
E9太空站被详细地储存在这里
The Epsilon IX station, stored here with every detail.
这可能代表了威者的整个旅程
It could be a representation of V’Ger’s entire journey.
那关上的洞口是通往另一个室的
I believe the closed orifice leads to another chamber.
我们使引擎恢复至曲速全功能
we have the engines rebalanced into full warp capacity.
你利用这次紧急事件得回进取号♥
You’ve used this emergency to get the Enterprise back.
我们在曲速度八级 报告情况
We’re at warp 0.8. Engineer, report your status there.
会让我们在20.1小时拦截入侵者
will bring us to IP with the intruder in 20.1 hours.
我去确保他进行输送 输送室
Oh? I’ll see to it that he beams up. Transporter room.
它会进入颇接近我们的联盟太空
It will pass into Federation space fairly close to us.
再掉进这机械行星的引力场
and fell into the machine planet’s gravitational field.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!