A star went supernova.
毁灭了其轨迹上的一切物体
Consuming everything in its path.
我许诺过罗慕伦人 会去拯救他们的星球
I promised the Romulans that I will save their planet.
我们装备了最快的飞船
We outfitted our fastest ship.
利用红色物质 我可以制♥造♥出一个黑洞
Using red matter I would create a black hole
让它吸收正在爆发的恒星
which would absorb the exploding star.
我还在路上时 难以置信的事情发生了
I was on root when the unthinkable happened.
超新星摧毁了罗慕伦星
The supernova destroyed Romulus.
我没有时间
I had little time.
只能提取出红物质 将它射入超新星
I had to extract the red matter and shoot it into the supernova.
当我准备返航时 我被截击了
As I began my return trip I was intercepted.
他说自己叫尼禄 罗慕伦帝国的最后遗民
– He called himself Nero, – … collapse of Romulan Empire.
当我试图逃跑时 我们都被黑洞吸了进去
In my attempt to escape, both of us were pulled into the black hole.
尼禄先飞出来 他是首先到达的
Nero went through first. He was the first to arrive.
尼禄和他的同伴 花了25年的时间等我到来
Nero spent the next 25 years awaiting my arrival.
可 对于尼禄而言的几十年
But what was years for Nero
在我不过数秒之瞬
Was only seconds for me.
我穿过了黑洞
I went through the black hole.
尼禄在等着我
Nero was waiting for me.
他认为是我害他失去了自己的世界
He held me responsible for the loss of his world.
他逮住了我的飞船 却没有杀我
He captured my vessel and spared my life.
只为了一个原因 好让我了解他的痛苦
For one reason. So that I would know his pain.
他将我传送到这里 让我亲眼目睹他的复仇
He beamed me here so that I can observe his vengeance.
如他无力挽救自己的星球一般
As he was helpless to save his planet
我也该无力挽救我的
I would be helpless to save mine.
几十亿条生灵因他而涂炭 詹姆斯
Billions of lives lost because of me, Jim.
因为我失败了
Because I failed.
请原谅 情绪转移是思维融合的结果
Forgive me. Emotional transference is an effect of the mind meld.
-所以 你确实有感情 -当然
– So you do feel. – Yes.
穿越时空 你改变了我们所有人的生活
Going back in time you changed all our lives.
詹姆斯 我们得走了
Jim! We must go.
离这不远有一处星际舰队的哨站
There is a Starfleet outpost not far from here.
等等
Wait.
你来的那地方
Where you came from…
我认识我父亲么
Did I know my father?
是的
Yes.
你经常说 你加入星际舰队是因为他的鼓励
You often spoke of him as being your inspiration for joining Starfleet.
他看到了你成为进取号♥的舰长 并引以为豪
He proudly lived to see you become captain of the Enterprise.
舰长
Captain?
那艘我们必须尽快送你回去的飞船
A ship we must return you to as soon as possible.
-曲速三 长官 -航向1-5-1 三号♥位
– Warp 3, sir. – Course 151-3.
-劳伦星系 长官 -谢谢 先生们
– Laurentian system, sir. – Thank you gentlemen.
-你想见我 -是的 医生
– You wanted to see me? – Yes. Doctor.
我知道詹姆斯·柯克是你的一位朋友
I am aware that James Kirk is a friend of yours.
我认识到 如你那般支持我是颇为困难的
I recognize that supporting me as you did must have been difficult.
这算是感谢么
Is that thank you?
我只是指出你的难处而已
I am simply acknowledging your difficulties.
能允许我自♥由♥发言么 长官
Permission to speak freely, sir.
-欢迎之至 -真的
– I welcome it. – Do you?
很好 你那瓦肯脑袋疯了吗
Okay then. Are you out of your Vulcan mind?
遣走柯克 你的选择符合逻辑
Are you making a logical choice sending Kirk away?
可能吧 但正确的选择呢
Probably. But the right one?
知道么 我们老家有句俗话
Back home we’ve got a saying.
“要想在肯塔基赛马♥会♥上一展身手”
If you’re gonna ride in the Kentucky derby…
“就别把最棒的种马留在厩里”
You don’t leave your prize stallion in the stable…
有趣的隐喻 医生 因为种马发挥出潜能之前…
A curious metaphor, Doctor, as a stallion must first be broken…
必须先被驯服
Before it can reach its potential.
天啊 你至少可以表现得 好像抉择艰难
My God man. You could at least act like it was a hard decision.
我正打算去帮忙…
I intend to insist in the effort…
修复与星际舰队之间的通信
To reestablish communication with Starfleet.
不过 如果我呜咽着穿过走廊…
However, if crew moral is better served…
能对士气起到更好的鼓舞作用
By my roaming the halls weeping…
我会很乐意遵从你的医学知识
I would gladly defer to your medical expertise.
失陪
Excuse me.
绿血死小鬼
Green blooded little goblin.
干嘛
What?
你明白这有多令人无法接受吗
You realize how unacceptable this is?
-真有趣 -什么
– Fascinating. – What?
好吧 我相信你们只是完成工作
I am sure you’re just doing your job,
可你们就不能来得更快一点点吗
But could you not come a wee bit sooner?
我在这呆了六个月了
Six months I’ve been here.
就靠舰队的蛋白质棒和许诺的大餐撑下来
Living off Starfleet botty nips and a promise of a good meal.
我很清楚这是怎么回事 懂吗
And I know exactly what’s going on here.
惩罚 不是么 进行中的
Ok? Punishment, isn’t it? Ongoing.
为了显然只是一起意外的事情
For something that was clearly an accident.
-你是蒙哥马利·斯科特 -你认识他
– You are Montgomery Scott. – You know him?
对 就是我 你说对了
Yeah, it’s me. You’re in the right place.
除非附近还有个辛苦工作却快饿死的军官
Unless there’s another hard working equally starved Starfleet officer around.
-我 -给我闭嘴
– Me. – Getup, shut up.
你根本不吃东西 你吃那么个…比如一个豆子
You aren’t doing anything. You can eat, like, a bean and you’re done.
就行了 我说的可是食物 真正的食物
I’m talking about food, real food.
不过你们现在来了 谢天谢地 它在哪
But you’re here now. So, thank you. Where is it?
你实际上是 那位斯科特先生
You are in fact a Mr. Scott…
你提出了 在曲速飞行中进行传送的假设
Who postulated the theory of transwarp beaming?
我说的就是那个 你以为我为什么会在这里
That’s what I’m talking about. How’d ya think I wound up here?
我跟我的导师争论了那么一次
I had a little debate with my instructor on the issue…
关于相对论性物理学
Of relativistic physics…
以及它对子空间航行的相符性
And how it pertains to subspace travel.
他似乎认为 传送某物
He seemed to think that the range of transporting…
比如一个柚子 其最远范围
Something like a grapefruit…
只能在100公里内
Was limited to about a 100 miles.
我告诉他 我不仅能把一个柚子 从一颗星球…
I told him that I could not only beam a grapefruit…
传送到同一星系的另一颗星球上
From one planet to the adjacent planet in the same system…
顺带一提 这容易得很
Which is easy by the way…
我还能传送活着的生物
I could do it with a life form.
所以 我用阿齐将军的猎兔犬做实验
So, I tested it on admiral Archer’s prize beagle.
-我知道那条狗 它怎么样了
I know that dog. What happened to it?
等它再次出现时 我会告诉你的
I’ll tell you when it reappears.
我也不知道 对此我确实很有罪恶感
I don’t know. I do feel guilty about that.
如果我告诉你 你曲速传送的理论是正确的
What if I told you that your transwarp theory was correct?
往正以曲速行驶的飞船上传送是可能的呢
That it is indeed possible to beam onto a ship that is travelling at warp speed?
要是那方程式被人发现过 我会听说的
I think that if that equation had been discovered I’d have heard about it.
你之所以还没听说 斯科特先生
The reason you haven’t heard of it, Mr. Scott,
是因为你还没发现它
Is because you haven’t discovered it yet.
-你来自未来么 -他是 我不是
– Are you from the future? – He is. I’m not.
太酷了 那时候还有三明治不
Well that’s brilliant. Do they still have sandwiches there?
她是有那么一点点危险 护盾发射器…
Well, she’s a wee bit dodgy. Shield emitters are…
完全被咔嚓了 其他一些东西也是
Totally bum jacked as well as a few other things.
走吧
In you go.
进取号♥开始她的处♥女♥航了 对吧
So, the Enterprise has had it’s maiden voyage, has it?
她可是位娴雅淑女
She is one well endowed lady.
我真希望能亲手碰碰她的引擎舱
I’d like to get my hands on her ample nossels,
如果你能听懂轮机师隐语的话
If you’d pardon the engineering parlance.
除了一点 就算我相信你吧
Except, the thing is, even if I believed you.
你来的那地方 我做过的事情
Where you’re from, what I’ve done…
顺带一提 我还没做过
Which I don’t, by the way.
你所说的可是传送到正以快过光速行驶的…
We’re still talking about beaming aboard the Enterprise…
进取号♥上 而且它上面还没有适合的接受台
While she’s travelling faster than light without a proper receiving pad.
给我出去 这可不是攀登架
Get off there. It’s not a climbing frame.
曲速传送 其实就像是
The notion of transwarp beaming…
企图用较小的一颗子弹去打中另一颗…
Is like trying to hit a bullet with a smaller bullet…
而且是蒙着眼睛骑在马上这么做
whilst wearing a blindfold, riding a horse.
那是什么
What’s that?
你提出的能完成曲速传送的方程
Your equation for achieving transwarp beaming.
免了吧
You’re out of it…
想象一下 我从没想到…
Imagine that. It never occurred to me…
空间也是会运动的…
To think of space as the thing that was moving…
你跟我们一起来吗
You’re coming with us, right?
不 詹姆斯 那不是我的命运
No, Jim. That is not my destiny.
你的命…
Your dest…
他…那个斯波克不会相信我的 只有你能解释…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!