He. The other Spock is not gonna believe me, only you can explain…
-清楚发生的一切 -无论何种情况下…
– What the hell has happened. – Under no circumstances…
都不能让他得知…
Can he be made aware
我的存在 你必须向我保证
Of my existence. You must promise me this.
你是说 我不能告诉你…
So you’re telling me I can’t tell you…
我其实是遵循你的命令 为什么不 怎么了
That I’m following you’re own orders, why not? What happens?
詹姆斯 这是你不能违反的规则
Jim, this is one rule you cannot break.
为了阻止尼禄 你必须独自指挥你的飞船
To stop Nero, you alone must take command of your ship.
怎么做 踩过你的尸体吗
How? Over your dead body?
希望不是
Preferably, not.
不过 有星际舰队章程619
However, there is Starfleet regulation 619.
619条规定了 任何指挥官…
619 states that any command officer…
如果因情绪化危及手头任务
Who is emotionally compromised by the mission at hand…
就必须放弃指挥权
Must resign set command.
所以 你是说 我得在情感上伤害你们吗
So, you’re saying that I have to emotionally compromise you… guys?
詹姆斯 我刚刚失去了我的母星
Jim, I just lost my planet.
我可以告诉你 我的情感受到极大损伤
I can tell you, I am emotionally compromised.
你只需让我表现出来即可
What you must do is get me to show it.
好了 老弟 是死是活 我们搏它一搏吧
Aye then lady. Live or die. Let’s get this over with.
不 走开 你不能跟我来 走开啊
You cannot come with me. Go on.
知道么 回到现在 改变历史 那是作弊
Coming back in time, changing history, that’s cheating.
我从一位老朋友那里学到的诡计
A trick I learned from an old friend.
生生不息 繁荣昌盛
Live long and prosper.
斯科特先生
Mr. Scott?
斯科特先生 能听到我说话吗
Mr. Scott, can you hear me?
坚持一下
Hold on a second.
不 不
No. No!
涡轮机排泄阀开启
RELEASE VALVE.
涡轮机排泄阀开启
Purifier release valve activated.
你没事吧 你没事吧
You all right? You all right?
我脑袋嗡嗡作响 全身湿漉漉 不过其他还好
My head’s buzzing and I’m soaked, but otherwise I’m fine.
斯波克舰长 发现入侵者进入涡轮控制甲板
Captain Spock, detecting unauthorized access to water turbine control board.
调出视频记录
Bring up the video.
保安 封锁轮机甲板 涡轮三区有入侵者
Security, seal the engineering deck. We have intruders in turbine section 3.
将激光枪设至击晕档
Set phasers to stun.
站住
Halt!
跟我来吧…
Come with me…
小甜心
cupcake!
你是谁
Who are you?
-我跟他一起的 -他跟我一起的
– I’m with him. – He’s with me.
我们正以曲速航行
We’re travelling at warp speed.
你们是怎么传送到飞船上来的
How did you manage to beam aboard this ship?
你不是天才么 自己猜啊
You’re the genius, you figure it out.
作为飞船的执行舰长 我命令你回答问题
As acting captain of this vessel I order you to answer the question.
我不想说 执行舰长
Well I’m not telling, acting captain.
怎么
What?
怎么了 这没法让你沮丧 是吧
What now? That doesn’t frustrate you, does it?
我不肯合作这点…没法让你生气吗
My lack of cooperation, that doesn’t make you angry?
-你是舰队的一员么 -我…是 能给我条毛巾么
– Are you a member of Starfleet? – Um… yes. Can I get a towel?
我命令你向我解释 你们怎么能够被传送至…
Under penalty of court martial I order you to explain to me
正以曲速飞行的飞船 否则就上军事法庭吧
How you were able to beam aboard the ship while moving at warp?
-别回答他 -你必须回答我
– Don’t answer him. – You will answer me.
-我还是哪边都不选好了 -你怎么了 斯波克
– I’d rather not take sides. – What is it with you, Spock?
你的星球刚刚被毁
Your planet was just destroyed,
你的母亲被杀了 你甚至不为所动
Your mother murdered, and you’re not even upset.
如果你以为 这些经历有可能…
If you are presuming that these experiences in any way…
对我指挥飞船的能力造成妨碍 你就错了
Impede my ability to command this ship you are mistaking.
然而 是你说了 恐惧是指挥官的必需品
And yet you were the one who said fear was necessary for command.
你看到他的船了吗 看到他做了什么不
I mean, did you his ship? Did you see what he did?
-嗯 我当然看到了 -你到底怕 还是不怕呢
– Yes, of course I did. – So are you afraid or aren’t you?
我不用你来教导我情感的好处
I will not allow you to lecture me about the merits of emotion.
-那你干嘛不阻止我 -离我远点 柯克先生
– Then why don’t you stop me? – Step away from me Mr. Kirk.
完全感觉不到愤怒是什么滋味 心碎呢
What is it like not to feel anger or heartbreak?
再或者 想要肆无忌惮地…
Or the need to stop at nothing…
为那个生下你的女人复仇的欲望
To avenge the death of the woman who gave birth to you.
-离我远点 -你什么都感觉不到
– Back away from me. – You feel nothing!
你连算都懒得去算
It must not even compute for you.
-你从来没爱过她 -不
– You never loved her! – No!
斯波克
Spock.
医生 我不再适合这一职务了
Doctor, I am no longer fit for duty.
因为我已受情绪影响 我在此放弃指挥权
I relinquish my command based on the fact that I have been emotionally compromised.
请在航行日志上记录下时间日期
Please note the time and date in the ship’s log.
我爱这艘飞船
I like this ship.
太教人兴奋了
You know it’s exciting.
恭喜啊 詹姆斯 现在我们没有舰长了
Well congratulations, Jim. Now we’ve got no captain…
也没他妈的大副可取代他
And no God damn first officer to replace him.
不 我们有
Yeah we do.
-什么 -派克让他当了大副
– What? – Pike made him first officer.
-你开玩笑吧 -多谢支持
– You’ve gotta be kidding me. – Thanks for the support.
我希望你知道自己在做什么 舰长
I sure hope you know what you’re doing, captain.
我也一样
So do I.
注意 进取号♥所有船员 我是詹姆斯·柯克
Attention, crew of the Enterprise, this is James Kirk.
斯波克先生放弃指挥权 晋升我为执行舰长
Mr. Spock has resigned commission and advanced me to acting captain.
我明白大家都希望能与舰队会合
I know you’re all expecting a regroup with the fleet,
但我要改变航线 追踪往地球而去的敌舰
But I’m ordering a pursuit course of the enemy ship to Earth.
我要所有部门 在10分钟内做好战斗准备
I want all departments at battle stations and ready in 10 minutes.
不是我们死 就是他们亡
Either we’re going down or they are.
柯克讲话完毕
Kirk out.
说出你的想法吧 斯波克
Speak your mind Spock.
那样很不明智
That would be unwise.
必要之事永远都不会不明智
What is necessary is never unwise.
我仍像小时候一般好斗
I am as conflicted as I once was as a child.
你永远都是两个世界的孩子
You will always be a child of two worlds.
我很感激这点
I am grateful for this.
也感激有你
And for you.
我对那个夺去母亲生命的人感到愤怒
I feel anger for the one who took mother’s life.
我无法控制的愤怒
An anger I cannot control.
我相信她会说
I believe, as she would say…
“不必勉强”
Do not try to.
有一次你问我 为何会娶你母亲
You asked me once why I married your mother.
我娶她是因为爱她
I married her because I loved her.
无论如何我们都得悄悄地登上尼禄的飞船
Whatever the case we need to get aboard Nero’s ship undetected.
我们不能就那么挥着枪冲进去 詹姆斯
Just can’t just go in there guns blazing, Jim.
我告诉你..
I’m telling you to…
-柯克舰长 柯克舰长 -什么事 切科夫先生
– Captain Kirk. Captain Kirk. – Yes, Chekov. What is it?
基于纳拉达号♥ 从瓦肯星系飞出的航线
Based on the Nerada’s course from Vulcan…
我预计尼禄会从土星飞过
I have projected that Nero will travel pass Saturn.
就像你说的 不能让尼禄看到 不然会被摧毁
Like you said we need to stay invisible to Nero or he’ll destroy us.
如果斯科特先生 能让我们以曲速四前进
If Mr. Scott can get us to warp factor 4…
然后在土星卫星 比如泰坦星后面脱离曲速
And if we drop out of warp behind one of Saturn’s moons, say Titan.
土星光环的磁场畸变
The magnetic distortion from the planet’s rings…
能保证我们不被尼禄的传感器察觉
Will make us invisible to Nero’s sensors.
在那里 只要钻头还未启动
From there, as long as the drill is not activated…
我们可以被传送上敌舰
We can beam aboard the enemy ship.
不错 这个可行
Aye, that might work.
-等一下 小子 你几岁了 -17岁 长官
– Wait a minute kid, how old are you? – 17, sir.
好极了 他才17岁
Oh good, he’s 17.
医生
Doctor.
切科夫先生是正确的 我可以证明他的理论
Mr. Chekov is correct. I can confirm his telemetry.
如果苏鲁先生 能够将我们带到特定位置
If Mr. Sulu is able to maneuver us into position
我可以传送到尼禄的船上 偷回黑洞装置
I can beam aboard Nero’s ship, steal back the black hole device
可能的话 再带回♥派♥克舰长
And if possible bring back captain Pike.
我不会允许你那么做的 斯波克先生
I won’t allow you to do that Mr. Spock.
罗慕伦人与瓦肯人拥有共同的祖先
Romulans and Vulcans share a common ancestry.
我们文化的相似之处可以令我更加容易地…
Our cultural similarities will make it easier…
侵入飞船电脑
For me to access the ship’s computer…
找出装置的所在地
To locate the device.
还有 我母亲是人类
Also my mother was human.
这使得地球成了我仅剩的家园
Which makes Earth the only home I have left.
那么 我跟你一起去
I’m coming with you.
我想引用规章制度 可我知道你会不屑一顾

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!