Lt. George Kirk assumed command of his vessel…
随即阵亡 不是吗
Before being killed in action, did he not?
我想你大概很不高兴我通过了你的测试吧
I don’t think you like the fact that I beat your test.
此外 你未能明白这一测试的目的
Further more you have failed to define the purpose of the test.
-再给我点启发吧 -其目的是为了体验恐惧
– Enlighten me again. – The purpose to experience fear.
在死亡已无可避免时的恐惧
Fear in the face of certain death.
在接受恐惧的同时 控制住自己 管理好船员
To accept that fear and maintain control of oneself and one’s crew.
这是星际舰队每一位舰长都应具备的素质
This is a quality expected in every Starfleet captain.
打扰一下 长官
Excuse me, sir.
我们收到瓦肯星发来的求救信♥号♥♥
We’ve received a distress call from Vulcan.
我们的主要战舰均集结在劳伦星系
With our primary fleet engaged in the Laurentian system,
我在此命令所有学员马上到一号♥机库报道
I hereby order all cadets to report to hangar 1 immediately.
解散
Dismissed.
-那个尖耳杂种是谁 -我不认识
– Who was that pointy-eared bastard? – I do not know.
不过我喜欢他
But I like him.
巴瑞瑟 联邦星舰法拉古特号♥
Bracer, USS Farragut.
麦考伊 联邦星舰进取号♥
McCoy, USS Enterprise.
麦克格拉斯 联邦星舰沃尔科特号♥
McGrath, USS Walcott.
斯巴德 联邦星舰胡德号♥
Spader, USS Hood.
欢迎来到星际舰队 祝各位好运
Welcome to Starfleet. Godspeed.
他没叫到我的名字
He didn’t call my name.
指挥官 长官 你没叫我的名字 柯克 詹姆斯·T
Commander, sir, you didn’t call my name, Kirk, James T.
柯克 你被停学了 意味着在校委会裁决之前
Kirk, you’re on academic suspension, that means you’re grounded
你必须留在地上
Until the academy board rules.
詹姆斯 校委会的裁决会偏向你的
Jim, the board will rule in your favor.
很有可能
Most likely.
听着 詹姆斯 我得走了
Look Jim, I’ve gotta go.
好的 你去吧 小心点
Yeah. Yeah, go. Be safe.
-借过 -嗯 嗯 好的
– Excuse me. – Yeah. Yeah. Sorry.
该死
Damn it.
跟我来
Come with me.
乌胡拉 联邦星舰法拉古特号♥
Uhura, USS Farragut.
普特拉夫斯基 联邦星舰心宿二星号♥
Petrovsky, USS Antares.
马上各就各位 祝你们好运
Go to your stations and good luck.
-老骨头 我们去哪啊 -你马上就知道了
– Bones, where are we going? – You’ll see.
-指挥官 能问一句么 -什么事 中尉
– Commander, a word? – Yes, lieutenant?
-我难道不是您最好的学生之一吗 -你当然是
– Was I not one of your top students? – Indeed you were.
我难道不是曾经多次表露出…
And did I not on multiple occasions demonstrate…
我卓越的听觉能力 并且 恕我引用
an exceptional oral sensitivity, and I quote…
“在子空间数据传输测验中
“An unparalleled ability to identify sonic anomalies…
可分辨出音波异常的卓绝能力”
In subspace transmission tests”?
一直都是 没错
Consistently, yes.
您十分明白 我最大的希望…
And while you were well aware that I’m qualified…
就是能在进取号♥星舰上服役
And desire to serve on the USS Enterprise,
可您竟然分配我到法拉古特号♥上
I’m assigned to the Farragut?
这是为了避免表现出偏爱
It was an attempt to avoid the appearance of favoritism.
不 我要去进取号♥
No. I’m assigned to the Enterprise.
-好吧 你是去进取号♥ -谢谢
– Yes, I believe you are. – Thank you.
-你在做什么 -帮你的忙
– What are you doing? – I’m doing you a favor.
我不能把你留在那里可怜兮兮的 坐下
I couldn just leave you there looking all pathetic. Take a seat.
坐下 我要给你打一针抗泥蚤…
Let me give you a vaccine against viral infection…
病毒感染的疫苗
From the Ovaran mud flies.
-干嘛 -为了让你出现症状
– What for? – To give you the symptoms.
你在说什么
What’re you talking about?
你的左眼很快会失去视力
You’re gonna start to lose vision in your left eye.
对 已经开始了
Yeah, I already have.
然后你会出现严重的头疼 大量流汗
Oh, and you’re gonna get a really bad headache and flop sweat.
-你管这叫帮忙 – 对啊 你欠我一次
– You call this a favor? – Yeah, you owe me one.
柯克 詹姆斯·T 他没被分派到进取号♥上
Kirk, James T. He is not cleared for duty aboard the Enterprise.
医务条例规定 治疗与运送一名病人…
Medical code states the treatment and transport of a patient is…
必须听从其主治医生的意见
To be determined at the discretion of his attending physician.
也就是我 所以我要带柯克先生上船
Which is me. So I’m taking Mr. Kirk aboard.
或者 你宁愿去向派克舰长解释
Or you would you like to explain to captain Pike…
为何进取号♥曲速冲向危机时
Why Enterprise warped into a crisis
舰上竟少了一名它的主要医官
Without one of its senior medical officers?
-上船吧 -上船 走吧
– As you were. – As you were. Come on.
我可能会吐你身上
I might throw up on you.
詹姆斯 你真该看看这个
Jim, you’ve gotta look at this.
-詹姆斯 看 -什么
– Jim, look. – What?
我们得替你换件衣服
We need to get you changed.
我觉得不太对劲 好像尿裤子了
I don’t feel right. I feel like I’m leaking.
见鬼 尖耳杂种在那
Damn, it’s that pointy-eared bastard.
-斯波克先生 -舰长
– Mr. Spock. – Captain.
-轮机部报告 已做好起飞准备 -谢谢
– Engineering reports ready for launch. – Thank you.
女士们先生们 我们最新旗舰的处♥女♥航
Ladies and gentlemen, the maiden voyage of our newest flagship
值得比我们今天提供的更加盛大的仪式
Deserves more pompon circumstance that we can afford today.
她的洗礼仪式将是对我们顺利返航的奖励
The christening will just have to be our reward for a safe return.
继续
Carry on.
各舰层 我是派克舰长 准备立即出发
All decks, this is Captain Pike. Prepare for immediate departure.
舵手 推进器
Helm, thrusters.
系具已收回 舰长 港口控制室报告准备完毕
…retracted, captain, dock control reports ready.
推进器点火 离开太空港
Thrusters fired. Separating from space dock.
已离开太空港 舰长 所有舰船准备曲速前进
The fleet’s cleared space dock, captain. All ships ready for warp.
-设定到瓦肯星的航线 -是 舰长
– Set course for Vulcan. – Aye-aye, captain.
航线已设定
Course laid in.
最大曲速 冲吧
Maximum warp. Punch it.
-中尉 麦肯纳舵手在哪 -他患上肺虫了 长官
– Lieutenant, where’s helmsmen McKenna? – He has lung worms sir.
没法到位
He couldn’t report to his post.
-我是苏鲁田光 -你是个飞行员吧
– I’m Hikaru Sulu. – And you are a pilot, right?
毋庸置疑 长官 我…不太确定出了什么问题
Very much so, sir. I’m… I’m not sure what’s wrong here.
制动系统还开着么
Is the parking brake on?
关了
No.
我会查出来的 只是…
I figured it out, I’m just…
你松开外层惯性抑制器了么
Have you disengaged the external inertial dampener?
-准备曲速前进 长官 -我们走吧
– Ready for warp, sir. – Let’s punch it.
-我们在哪 -医疗部
– Where are we? – Medical bay.
-这可不值得 -苦其体肤对灵魂有好处
– This isn’t worth it. – A little suffering’s good for the soul.
你好啊
Hi, how are you?
我嘴巴痒痒 这正常吗
My mouth is itchy. Is that normal?
那些症状不会持续很久的
Well, those symptoms won’t last long.
我再给你一针中效镇静剂
I’m going to give you a mild sedative.
我真希望不认识你
Oh, I wish I didn’t know you.
别幼稚了
Don’t be such an infant.
这到底要多久…
How long is it supposed to…
难以置信
Unbelievable.
引擎已至最大曲速 舰长
Engines at maximum warp captain.
俄♥罗♥斯♥神童 你叫什么 柴可 切泼夫
Russian whiz kid, what’s your name? Cheikov? Chirpov?
-切科夫少尉 帕维尔·安德烈 长官 -好
– Ensign Chekov, Pavel Andrejevic, sir. – Fine.
切科夫 帕维尔·安德烈 开始全舰任务广播
Chekov, Pavel Andrejevic, begin ship wide mission broadcast.
是 长官 乐意之至
Yes, sir. Happy to.
少尉级授权码 9-5-Wictor-Wictor-2
Ensign authorization code 95 Wictor Wictor 2.
授权码无效
Authorization not recognized.
少尉级授权码 9-5-Victor-Victor-2
Ensign authorization code 95 Victor Victor 2.
成功进入
Access granted.
请各位注意
May I have your attention please.
22:00 遥感勘测仪在中立地带发现异常现象
At 22:00, telemetry detected an anomaly in the neutral zone.
看着像是在宇宙间发生的雷暴
What appeared to be a lightning storm in space.
不久后 舰队收到瓦肯议会发来的求救信♥号♥♥
Soon after, Starfleet received a distress signal from the Vulcan high command
称他们的星球目前地壳活动剧烈
That their planet was experiencing seismic activity.
我们的使命 就是评估瓦肯星的情况
Our mission is to assess the condition of Vulcan
在必要之时帮助其撤离
And assist in evacuations if necessary.
三分钟内 我们将到达瓦肯星 谢谢您的收听
We should be arriving at Vulcan within 3 minutes. Thank you for your time.
雷暴
Lightning storm.
詹姆斯 你醒了 感觉如何
Aah Jim, you’re awake. How do you feel?
-老天 -怎么了
– Good God, man! – What? Aah!
-这他妈怎么回事 -疫苗过敏 该死
– What the hell’s this? – A reaction to the vaccine. Damn it.
夏蓓尔护士 我需要50毫升可的松
Nurse Chapel, I need 50cc of cortisone.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
请…像是在宇宙间发生的雷暴
May I… Appeared to be a lightning storm in space.
我们得把船停下
We’ve gotta stop the ship.
詹姆斯 我不是开玩笑 你得把心率降下来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!