And I am not the captain, you are.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
长官 我们毁掉那钻头后 你怎么办
Sir, after we knock out that drill, what happens to you?
我想 你可能得过来接我了
I guess you have to come and get me.
小心驾驶这船 斯波克 她还是崭新的
Careful with the ship, Spock. She’s brand new.
-普利医生 请报告 -我是麦考伊
– Dr. Puri, report. – It’s McCoy.
普利医生在第六层甲板 他死了
Doctor Puri was on deck 6. He’s dead.
那你刚刚接过了他主任医官的职务
Then you have just inherited his responsibility as chief medical officer.
是 说点我不知道的行不
Yeah, tell me something I don’t know.
89号♥飞船 这里是联邦星舰进取号♥ 你可以…
Shuttle 89, USS Enterprise, you are clear…
-炸♥药♥你带着吧 -当然
– You’ve got the charges, right? – Oh yeah.
都等不及狠踹那些罗慕伦人了
Can’t wait to kick some Romulan ass.
-对 -当然
– Yeah. – Oh yeah.
你接受过哪种搏击训练
So what kinda combat training do you have?
击剑
Fencing.
准备跳伞
Pre-jump.
飞船指挥官 你们已离开进取号♥领空
Shuttle commander, you are clear from USS Enterprise…
先生们 我们就要到达跳伞区域了
Gentlemen, we’re approaching the drop zone.
你们只有一次机会降落到平台上
You have one shot to land on that platform.
他们可能有所防备 所以尽量晚点开降落伞
They may have defenses, so pull your chute as late as possible.
3…2…1
3… 2… 1.
记住 进取号♥没法把你们传送回去
Remember, the Enterprise won’t be able to beam you back…
除非你们先关掉那钻头
Until you’ve turned off that drill.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
外勤小队正在进入大气层 长官
Away team is entering the atmosphere, sir.
两万米高空
20000 m.
正在接近位于5800米处的平台
Approaching the platform at 5800 m.
柯克呼叫进取号♥ 目标距离 5000米
Kirk to Enterprise. Distance to target 5000 m.
离平台还有4600米
4600 m from the platform.
离目标还剩4100米
4100 m to target.
4000米
4000 m.
3000米
3000 m.
2000米 打开降落伞
2000 m. Pull the chute.
-2000米 -快点 打开降落伞 奥尔森
– 2000 m. – Pull your chute, Olson.
不 还不行 还不行
No, not yet. Not yet.
-1500米 -打开降落伞
– 1500 m. – Open the chute!
-奥尔森 打开你的降落伞 -1000米
– Olson, pull your chute! – 1000 m.
奥尔森
Olson!
奥尔森死了 长官
Olson is gone, sir.
柯克着陆了 长官
Kirk has landed, sir.
手给我 快点
Gimme your hand.
炸♥弹♥在奥尔森那
Olson had the charges.
我知道
I know.
-我们怎么办 -这样
– What do we do? – This.
干扰信♥号♥♥消失 通信功能已经恢复
The jamming signal’s gone. Transport abilities are reestablished.
传送控制中心恢复了 长官
Transporter control is reengaged sir.
启动传感器 我要知道他们对星球做了什么
Check all gravitational sensors. I wanna know what they were doing to the planet.
是 指挥官 舰长 抱歉 舰长
Aye, Commander. Captain. Sorry, captain.
钻头被破坏 长官 不过我们已经钻至地核
The drill’s been sabotaged sir but we have reached the planet’s core.
发射红色物质
Launch red matter.
柯克呼叫进取号♥ 他们往星球上发射了东西
Kirk to Enterprise. They just launched something at the planet…
直接进入他们刚钻的洞里
Through the hole they just drilled.
-听到了吗 进取号♥ -听到了 长官
– Do you copy Enterprise? – Yes, sir.
舰长 引力传感器超过读数范围
Captain, gravitational sensors are off the scale.
如果我的计算正确 他们正制♥造♥一个奇异点
If my calculations are correct, they’re creating a singularity…
足以吞噬整个星球
That will consume the planet.
他们在瓦肯星中心制♥造♥了一个黑洞
They’re creating a black hole at the center of Vulcan?
是的
Yes.
星球还剩多少时间
How long does the planet have?
几分钟 长官 几分钟而已
Minutes, sir. Minutes.
向瓦肯议会中心发出警报 撤离整个星球
Alert Vulcan command center to signal a planet wide evacuation…
用所有频道 所有频率
All channels, all frequencies.
-斯波克 等等 -保持标准轨道
– Spock, wait. – Maintain standard orbit.
-是 长官 -你去哪
– Yes, sir. – Where are you going?
去撤离瓦肯长老会
To evacuate the Vulcan High Council.
他们的职责是保护我们的历史文化
Their task is to protect our cultural history,
-我的父母也在其中 -你不能把他们传上来吗
– My parents will be among them. – Can’t you beam them out?
那不可能 他们呆在卡催克方舟里
That is impossible. They will be in the Katric ark.
我得亲自去接他们
I must get them myself.
-切科夫 你负责掌舵 -是
– Chekov, you have the con. – Aye.
柯克呼叫进取号♥ 把我们传出这里
Kirk to Enterprise. Beam us out of here.
请准备 正在锁定你们的信♥号♥♥
Stand by, locking on your signal.
-收起钻头 我们走吧 -是 长官
– Retract the drill. Let’s move out – Yes, sir.
收起钻头
Fold up.
我没法跟踪他们 别动 别动
I can’t lock on to them. Don’t move. Don’t move!
苏鲁
Hey, Sulu!
苏鲁
Sulu!
坚持住
Hold on.
我抓住你了 快打开我的降落伞
I’ve gotcha. Now pull my chute.
柯克呼叫进取号♥ 我们正在下落 没有降落伞
Kirk to Enterprise! We’re falling without a chute!
快传我们上去
Beam us up!
抱歉我追踪不上你们的信♥号♥♥
I’m sorry I can’t lock on to your signal.
-传我们上去 -你们移♥动♥太快了
– Beam us up! – You’re moving too fast.
我能做到 我能做到
I can do that. I can do that!
-你掌舵 -是 长官
– Take the con. – Aye, sir.
黑洞正在扩张
The black hole’s expanding.
不马上离开 我们就无法到达最小安全距离
We won’t reach minimum safe distance if we don’t leave immediately.
让开 让开 我能做到 我能做到 让开 让开
Move. Move… I can do that. I can do that. Move. Move…
-让我人工控制 我能追踪到他们 -传我们上去
– Give me manual control, I can lock on. – Beam us up!
-进取号♥ 你们在干嘛 -坚持住 坚持住 坚持住
– Enterprise, where are you? – Hold on. Hold on! Hold on!
现在 现在 就现在 快啊 现在 现在
Now! Now! Now! Do it now! Now! Now! Now!
坚持住 坚持住 修正重力牵引作用 然后…
Hold on. Hold on. Compensating gravitational pull. Aaand…
搞定
Gotcha.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thanks. – No problem.
清空发射台 我要到地面去
Clear the pad. I’m beaming to the surface.
什么地面
The surface of what?
什么 你要下去 疯了吗
What, you’re going down there? Are you nuts?
-斯波克 你不能那么做 -启动
– Spock, you can’t do that. – Energize.
斯波克
Spock?
星球仅剩几秒钟 我们必须离开
The planet has only seconds left, we must evacuate.
母亲 快走
Mother, now.
斯波克呼叫进取号♥ 传我们上去
Spock to Enterprise. Get us out now.
正在锁定 别动 呆在原地
Locking on to you. Don’t move. Stay right where you are.
传送准备 五 四 三 二…
Transport in 5… 4… 3… 2…
-妈妈 -我要失去她了 我要失去她了
– Mother! – I’m losing her! I’m losing her!…
我失去她了 我找不回她了
I’ve lost her! I’ve lost her.
启动舰长日志 星际历2258.42
Acting captain’s log, star date 2258.42.
派克舰长未能给我们发来只字片语
We have had no word from captain Pike.
因此我确定他已成为
I have therefore classified him a hostage…
名为尼禄之战犯的人♥质♥
of the war criminal known as Nero…
尼禄 他毁了我的母星及其六十亿居民
Nero, who has destroyed my home planet and most of its 6 billion inhabitants.
虽然我们文化之精髓 因守护它的长老们
While the essence of our culture has been saved…
登上这艘飞船而得以保存
in the elders who now reside upon this ship…
我估计幸存者不会超过一万人
I estimate no more than 1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥ have survived.
我现在成了濒危物种的一员
I am now a member of an endangered species.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
真的很遗憾
I’m so sorry.
你需要什么 告诉我吧
What do you need. Tell me. Tell me.
我要每个人…
I need everyone…
都能继续出色工作
to continue performing admirably.
好的
Okay.
你肯定有很多问题想问我
You must have a lotta questions for me.
我只有一个要问你的
I only have one for you.
我要星际舰队 边境防护屏障的子空间频段
I need the subspace frequencies of Starfleet’s border protection grids.
尤其是包围着地球的
Specifically those surrounding Earth.
克里斯托弗 回答我的问题
Christopher, answer my question.
不 你回答一下
No, you answer for the…
为何刚刚对一个和平的星球进行种族灭绝
Genocide you just committed against a peaceful planet.
不 我避免了种族灭绝
No, I prevented genocide.
在我那时候来的那地方 这只是一艘采矿船
In my time, where I come from, this is a simple mining vessel.
我选择了用辛勤劳动

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!