费了多大劲才安装好这套设备的吗
fuckin’ busted their ass putting this in for you?
不 你们不知道
No, you don’t.
你们想知道为什么吗
‘Cause you want to know why?
因为她们该死的全都忘恩负义
‘Cause they’re all fucking ungrateful.
她们都是忘恩负义的臭婊♥子♥
They’re all ungrateful, crazy, fucking whores.
见识到了吧
See?
他妈的
Oh, fuck.
下次少喝点
Take it easy next time.
珍妮 你是我最好的朋友
Oh, Janey, you’re my best friend.
等下 这儿 这儿 这儿
One minute. Here, here, here.
这儿
Here.
你真是个够义气的朋…朋友
You’re such a good fr… friend.
擤下鼻涕
Blow your nose.
你真是个够义气的朋友 珍
You’re such a good friend, Jane.
我在想你之前问我的那个问题
You know I was thinking about that question you asked me.
什么问题
What question?
那个有关钱的问题
You know, the one about the money.
我想如果我是你
I think, if I were you,
我会把钱花在我在乎的人身上
I would spend it on someone that I really cared about.
花在真正需要它的人身上
On someone who really needed it.
那个对你最重要的人
You know, the people that matter the most.
来这儿
Oh, come here.
爱你
Love you.
-抱歉 -别这样说
– I’m sorry. – No.
我扶你去睡觉 过来
Let me get you to bed. Come on.
50 对了
Fifty. Good.
68 对了
Sixty-eight. Good.
你好
Hello.
听着
Listen.
听着
Listen!
我有两张飞去巴黎的头等舱机票
I have two tickets to Paris, first class.
而且无法退票
They’re non-refundable.
我们在一个他妈的叫蒙特什么的旅馆
And we’re staying one week at
待上一星期
the Hotel Monte-whatever-the-fuck-it’s-called.
我们星期二出发
We leave Tuesday.
太荒谬了
It’s ridiculous.
等等 我没说清楚
Wait, I’m sorry.
我说我有两张去巴黎的头等舱机票
I just said we had two first-class tickets to Paris…
你就给我那样的回答吗
and that’s what you have to say?
我哪儿也不想和你去
I’m not going anywhere with you.
我不能出国 我太老了
I can’t leave the country. I’m too old.
-而且我也没有护照 -23
– And besides, I don’t have a passport. – Twenty-three.
抱歉
Okay, excuse me.
首先 护照不能成为借口
Number one, passport’s not an issue.
因为有加急服务
There’s an expediting service.
其次 我花了8000块在这上面
Number two, I spent eight grand on this.
你别无选择
You don’t have a choice.
你从哪儿拿到那么多钱
Where’d you get the money?
我从哪儿拿到那笔钱并不重要
It doesn’t matter where I got the money.
-我意思是 -这太愚蠢了
– I mean… – That’s insane.
我不会和你去巴黎的
I’m not going to Paris with you.
你无法说服我
You can’t convince me.
听着
Listen.
我跟你赌一把
I will make you a wager.
我会玩下一局的宾果
I will play the next game of Bingo,
如果我赢了 那你就要和我去
and if I win, then you’re coming.
One.
-行吗 -宾果
– Yes? – Bingo!
-有人叫宾果了 -这局结束了
– Bingo called. – Look. Game over.
你不回答我就当你默认了
I’ll take that as a “Yes.”
还有别人成功吗 还有吗
Are there any others? Are there any others?
这的所有卡片我都要了
I need the maximum amount of packs.
你说什么
I’m sorry?
这的全部卡片我都要了
I need the maximum… I need the maximum amount of packs.
25张要175美元
Twenty-five packs will be $175.
你知道你最多才能赢150美元吧
You realize the most you can win is $150?
-给你200 -好的
– Okay, 200. – Okay.
-你的找零 -不用了 谢谢
– Uh, your change? – No, it’s fine. Thank you.
你完全就是个疯子 太疯狂了
You are totally insane. Crazy.
第一个号♥ N-36
First number: N-36.
O-75
O-75.
O-71
O-71 .
该死的
Fuck.
坐下来 你让我太难堪了
Sit down. You’re embarrassing me.
O-72
O-72.
B-2
B-2.
G-47
G-47.
D-11
D-11.
-我得到了 -N-37
– I’ve got… – N-37.
我得到了宾果
I’ve got Bingo.
我得到了宾果
I’ve got Bingo.
不会吧
No.
我 宾果 宾果
Me! Bingo! Bingo!
-我 宾果 -有人拿到宾果了
– Me! Bingo! – There’s a Bingo out there.
恭喜 莎蒂
Congratulations, Sadie.
-谢谢 -好久没成功了
– Thank you. – It’s been a while.
我刚刚做到了
I just did it.
你输了
And you lost.
看看你那堆卡片 你还是输了
Look at all this stuff, and you lost.
但你从来都没赢过
But you never win!
我今天赢了
I did today.
-我赢了 -0-69
– I won. – 0-69.
这意味着你不会去巴黎了吗
Does this mean you’re not coming to Paris?
B-10
B-10.
我明白你的意思啦
I know that one.
B-2
B-2.
麦奇正用你房♥间呢
Oh, Mikey’s using your room.
对 就舔那儿 对
Yeah, suck that shit. Yeah.
该我了
My turn.
用舌头上
Gimme the tongue!
浴室在那边
Oh, the bathroom’s over here.
麦奇 麦奇 等会
Mikey. Mikey. Hold on a second!
我真得洗个澡
I really need to rinse off!
毛巾在那
Okay, there’s a towel in there,
别用那条好的
but don’t use the good towels.
别用那条白毛巾
Don’t use the white towel.
你们滚了我的床吗
Did you use the bed?
没有 我没用你床
No, I didn’t use the bed.
就一条毛巾吗
One towel?
对 你俩用一条吧 抱歉
Yeah, for both of you. Sorry.
我没用你的床 这是个第一视角口♥交♥片
No, I didn’t use the bed. It was a fuckin’ P.O.V.B.J.
你就不能用那个房♥间吗
Why can’t you just use that room?
我不能用那个房♥间 我在那拍过片了
I can’t use that room. I’ve shot that room out.
我需要这房♥间的黄色墙壁
I need the fucking yellow walls in here.
你知道我要干什么吗 我要刷墙
You know what I’m gonna do in here, is I’m gonna paint.
我要把墙刷成黑白波点的
I’m gonna paint black and white polka dots.
那可酷毙了
It’s gonna be fuckin’ awesome.
你们收拾完下楼找我
When you guys get done, meet me downstairs,
领你们的工钱 好吧
so fucking everybody can get paid, all right?
上帝啊
Jesus.
-你在哪个部门 -我在新人部
– What agency are you with? – I’m with 101.
-好吧 -呵呵
– Oh, okay. – Yeah, okay.
这是什么
What is this?
是我的行李箱
That’s my luggage.
能拿住吗
Can you get it?
这东西比你年龄都大
This thing is older than you are.
-但还能用 -好吧
– It works. – Okay.
-穿这件 -行
– This dress. – Okay.
还有那件
And then that.
这件有巴黎的味道
I see this for Paris.
好吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!