对 你自己看 不是吧
Yeah. Look at that. No.
不是吧
No.
你这里都有什么车
So what kind of cars do you have?
卡车 越野车 赛车
I got some trucks. I got S.U.V.S. I got some sports cars.
你有多少钱可以做预付定金
How much down payment are you working with?
大概
With like…
反正 我手里有些现金
I don’t know. I’ve got some cash.
这辆车不错
Oh, it’s so pretty.
我就说嘛
Told you.
行 月付是多少
Okay, so how much monthly then are we talking?
先要查查电脑
We gotta put it in the computer system.
你想要几个月付清之类的
That way I can figure out
才能算出来
how many months you wanna go, stuff like that.
等等 先等下 抱歉 你好
Wait. Hold on. Sorry. Hello?
我打电♥话♥来就是想说
I was just calling to say that…
警♥察♥告诉我你不是诈骗犯
the officers told me that you weren’t up to shenanigans…
你只是想
that you were trying… you were just
想做个善心人
you were trying to be a Good Samaritan.
好吧 那我就原谅你
Okay. Apology accepted, I guess.

Bye.
我很欣赏也感激善心人
I appreciate Good Samaritans.
行 很好 拜
Okay, great. Bye.
那个 如果你还能
Uh, oh, oh, and if you’re still interested…
送我去超♥市♥ 就太好了
in driving me to the supermarket, that would be fine.
你当然觉得好了 不是吗
Oh, that’d be fine, would it?

Bye.
真♥他♥妈♥不可理喻
Fucking unbelievable.
抱歉
Sorry.
为什么叫它星儿 它是公的
Why’d you name him Starlet? He’s a boy.
我也不知道
I don’t know.
首先想到星儿这名字 然后
I had the name Starlet first, and then
在救助站发现了它
found him at a rescue shelter.
就非它不可了
Just kinda stuck with it.
你喜欢这名字 不是吗 是吧
You like it, don’t you? Don’t you?
是吧
Don’t you?
我喜欢你的花♥园♥
I like your garden.
我住这很长时间了 40年
Well, I’ve had it a long time, 40 years.
你最喜欢什么花
What’s your favorite flower?
我喜欢牵牛花
Mmm, I like the morning glory.
我很喜欢那些
I really like those ones.
让我想起了以前在佛罗里达的邻居
They remind me of my neighbor back in Florida.
那些花覆盖了整个前院
She had them covering her front yard.
记不清花叫什么名字了 好像
Can’t remember what they’re called though, like…
黑眼苏珊花
Black-eyed Susan.

Yeah.
-你结过婚吗 -当然
– So were you ever married? – Yep.
很久以前了
A long time ago.
是的
Yeah.
弗兰克死于心脏病
Frank died. He had a heart attack.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
-他是做什么的 -他是个赌徒
– What’d he do? – He was a gambler.
等等 他就做这个吗
Wait. That’s what he did?
靠这个生活吗
For a living?
是的
Yeah.
就靠赌博
Just a gambler.
你明天玩宾果前会干什么
So what are you doing before bingo tomorrow?
为什么 你问这做什么
Why? What are you asking for?
不知道 你想吃个早午餐吗
I don’t know. Do you wanna have brunch?
我不吃早午餐
I don’t do brunch.
午餐呢
Lunch?
也不吃午餐
Don’t do lunch, either.
晚一点的早餐呢
Um, late breakfast?
好吧
Okay.
七点半
7:30.
不不不 我说晚一点的早餐
No, no, no. I said a late breakfast.
这就是我吃完早餐后的两个半小时
That’s two and a half hours past the time I would eat.
好吧 那就七点半
Fine. 7:30 it is.
伙计
Dude.
你在干嘛 不
What are you doing? No.
他妈的怎么回事
What the fuck?
梅丽莎
Melissa!
梅丽莎 你的车被偷了
Melissa, somebody just stole your car!
什么
What?
你的车他妈的被人偷了
Somebodyjust stole your fucking car!
妈的怎么回事
What the fuck? What?
-是啊 你的车被人偷了 -我♥操♥
– Yeah, somebodyjust stole your car! – Oh, my fuck.
麦奇 他妈的车被偷了
Mikey, somebody fucking took the car.
-我要报♥警♥吗 -不
– Should I call the cops? – No!
告诉她别他妈报♥警♥ 那车刚被买♥♥回去了
Tell her not to fucking call the cops. It just got repoed.
别报♥警♥
Don’t call the cops.
-什么 为什么 -妈的被买♥♥回去了
– What? Why? – Fucking repo.
你为什么生我的气
Why you getting mad at me?
我告诉过你别他妈停那
I told you not to fucking park it there.
你们都他妈疯了吧
You guys are fucking insane.
点灯者家庭餐馆
天啊 你很饿啊
Jesus, you’re hungry.
我这把年纪还能好好活着
Well, the secret to living
秘诀就是像这样饱饱地吃早餐
to be my age is a big breakfast like this.
不吃午餐
No lunch
晚餐吃沙拉 然后会顺畅地排便
and a salad for dinner, and you have the perfect bowel movement.
天啊
Jesus.
经常在院子里甩卖♥♥吗
yard sales often?
-什么 -你经常在院子里甩卖♥♥吗
– What? – Do you have yard sales often?
保险公♥司♥强迫我卖♥♥的
Insurance company made me do it.
为什么
Why?
那邮递员 笨拙的白♥痴♥
The mailman, clumsy idiot.
台阶上有个小裂缝
There was a little crack in the steps,
他绊倒了 摔折了腿
and he fell and broke his leg.
到处是杂草又凌乱
And there was weeds and clutter
他们说这样不安全有安全隐患
and they said it was a risk and a safety hazard
所以他们强迫我清理干净
and so they- they’re forcing me to clean it up.
我不知道他们还能这样做
I didn’t know they could do that.
我从你那买♥♥的那个热水壶
So… the thermos I bought from you

Is it…
那个热水壶怎么了
What’s with you and this thermos?
坏了吗
Is it broken?
不不不 我只是
No, no, no. I was just… I mean…
它是你的 还是
Is it yours, or…
当然是我的
Of course it’s mine.
-我不会把它 -我就是问问
– I wouldn’t have put it… – I was just asking. I just…
热水壶有什么毛病吗
Is something wrong with it?
你可以把钱拿回去
You can get your money back.
不 它很好用 谢谢
No, it works great. Thank you.
你丈夫死后
After your husband died,
你有考虑过再婚吗
did you ever think of getting remarried?
没有
No.
你们有孩子吗
You have children?
没有
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我来付 -不 花不了多少钱
– I insist. – Stop. It’s not even that much.
不 让我付
No, it’s mine.
我根本没吃那么多 没关系
I didn’t even eat that much. It’s fine.
让我付 听着
It’s mine. Listen.
我还有很多钱 我这辈子根本花不完
I have more money than I can ever spend in my lifetime.
-是吗 -是的
– You do? – Yes.
记得我告诉过你弗兰克是个赌徒吗
Remember I told you Franky was a gambler?
记得
Yeah.
他是个高手
He was a good one.
I-27
I-27.
G-49
G-49.
你为什么不用个幸运符咒呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!