她那该死的红头发是怎么回事
What is that fucking red hair?
我和她说过 她不听
I told her not to do it.
我之前和她说过 现在也不妨告诉你
I told her, and I’m telling you.
她被雪藏一个月
She’s frozen for a month.
-你现在得把她弄走 -梅丽莎
– You gotta get her out of here now. – Melissa.
我们得…我们得走了 我们得走了
We got… We gotta go. We gotta go.
从桌子那儿他妈的滚开
Just fucking move away from your table.
我他妈完全理解你跟她的过节
Look, I fucking totally understand your problems with her.
我和她也有他妈的很多过节
I have all the same fucking problems with her that you do…
但是我不想让这影响我们的工作关系
and I don’t want that to affect our working relationship.
否则那他妈的对我太不公平了
That’d be fucking no good with me.
是扎娜吗
Zana?
这就是我找你谈的原因 我有个好点子
That’s why I want to talk to you. I have a good idea.
你知道X战警吧
You know X-Men?
我们可以搞一次他妈的群♥交♥X战警
We could do fucking Triple-X-Men.
我来扮演金刚狼 肯定够劲爆
I’d play Wolverine. It would be so sick.
肯定棒极了 考虑一下吧
It would be so awesome. Think about it.
真是这样吗
Is that a fact?
我以前演过X战警里面的牌皇
Yeah! I used to be a purple belt,
很雄壮的那种
so like, the physicality…
我们公♥司♥不做恶搞模仿
Renegade does no parodies.
拍我的屁屁 我屁屁真的很不错
Ooh, get my butt. My butt looks really good in this.
我真的能给你的屁屁拍照吗
Can I get a picture of your butt?
来吧
Yeah.
那我就
Let me just…
如果你想找我谈
If you want to talk to me,
你尽管回来 最先找我谈
you come back, talk to me on first.
现在你赶紧把她他妈的带出去
Now you go get her and get the fuck out of here.
现在就去
Go. Now.
谢啦 老兄 我真♥他♥妈♥感谢你
Thanks, man. I really fucking appreciate it.
梅丽莎 我们现在他妈的离开这儿
Melissa, we gotta get the fuck out of here.
赶快 现在
Come on. Now.
那小妞不是什么好货色的
That girl is bad news.
我不想看到你和她在一起
I don’t want to see you with her.
我和她住一起
I live with her.
那就赶快搬出来呗
So don’t live with her anymore.
好好想想我对你说的吧
Think about what I told you, all right?
怎么了
What happened?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
一点也不好
Absolutely not.
给你 把星儿带走
Here, take Starlet.
等等 怎么了
Wait. Well, what happened?
它做错什么了
What did he… What did he do?
它什么也没做错
He didn’t do anything.
我不需要你的友谊或你的帮助
I… I don’t need this friendship or your help.
-你什么意思 -我很感谢你
– What do you mean? – I appreciate it.
我只是受不了了
I just can’t handle this anymore.
你受不了什么啦
What can… What can’t you handle?
你就把它带走
Just take him.
发生什么事了
What happened?
什么都没发生 就是把它带走
Nothing happened. Just take him.
我再也受不了了 我再也受不了了
I can’t handle it anymore. I can’t handle it anymore!
-快走吧 -到底发生什么了
– Just go! – What happened?
再见 我受够了
Good-bye. I can’t handle it.
你想让我报♥警♥吗
You want me to call the police?
-才不 -走吧 快走
– No! – Go! Just go!
-你这是 -走吧
– What are you… – Just go!
-快走 -莎蒂
– Just go. – Sadie!
再见
Good-bye.
-莎蒂 -再见
– Sadie! – Good-bye.
莎蒂 到底怎么了
Sadie, what happened?
到底…操 阴晴不定女人
What… Fuck! What is she, bipo…
你到底做了什么
What did you do?

Fuck.
出什么事了
What’s up?
我现在不想谈 梅丽莎
Not now, Melissa.
上帝啊
God.
他妈的怎么这么吵
What fuck is going on?
麦奇要给我们个惊喜
Mikey has a surprise for us.
麦奇小声点 你把珍也吵醒了
Mikey, come on. Now you woke up Jane.
你在搞什么鬼
What’s going on?
千万别下来 这是个他妈的惊喜
Do not come down here. It is a fucking surprise!
我…听着 我重申
I… Listen! I repeat.
我没准备好之前千万别下来
Do not come down until I’m ready.
这场面跟他妈的圣诞节似的
This shit is going to be like Christmas.
我保证你们的等待是值得的
I promise you it is worth the wait.
好了 差不多准备好了
All right, okay. Almost ready.
我来啦 我来啦
All right, I’m coming. I’m coming.
不准偷看 过来
Okay, no peeking. Come here.
你也是
You too.
抱歉吵醒你 但这太令人兴奋了
Sorry to wake you up, but this is so killer.
你有天使的面孔
You got a lovely face
你们会激动得喘不上气的
You are gonna be so pumped.
你们可以吗 一阶一阶下
All right? Is everybody all right? One stair at a time.
当心点
Be careful.
我可不想你们摔断腿
Don’t want anybody to break their legs.
小心
Well, be careful!
准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
睁开眼睛吧
Okay. Okay, open your eyes.
你们觉得怎么样
Huh? What do you think?
但我整晚都梦见与你缠绵
When I dream I’m doing you all night
扣住我的背 让我不由得继续
Scratches all down my back to keep me right on
你坐在沙发上干什么
What are you doing on the couch?
起来 威莫纳
Get up. Vámonos!
威莫纳 我的乖乖
Vámonos, muchachos.
你把沙发都坐出坑来了
You’re spoilin’ the groove.
你把钱就花在这上了
This is what you spent the money on?
是的宝贝 这就是我们的钱换来的
Hell, yeah, son! This is what I spent our money on!
真丝窗帘
Look. Real silk curtains.
这他妈的是真皮沙发 两个都是
This is a fuckin’ real leather couch. Both of these.
他们花了一早上安好了他妈的这些镜子
They spent all morning putting up these fucking mirrors.
看这个 不锈钢管
Look at this. Stainless steel pole.
独一无二 绝无仅有
Huh? This isn’t going anywhere.
这舞台400磅 用意大利大理石制♥造♥
This stage is 400 pounds. It’s fabricated Italian marble.
这还不是最棒的部分
That is not even the best part.
最棒的在这儿
The best part is right here. Boom!
紫外线灯
Black lights.
看上去像合法的脱衣舞俱乐部 不是吗
Looks like a legit strip club in here, doesn’t it? Huh?
我告诉你们 你们要开始做的就是
‘Cause I’m gonna tell you, what you’re gonna start doing
你们要开始练习特色演出
is you’re gonna start practicing for those feature gigs.
你们知道吗
Yeah. And you know what?
我已经为我们签约了
I already booked us one
这月底在西雅图的一场表演
for the end of the month in Seattle.
为了这个周末我花了1000美元
Pays a thousand dollars for the weekend.
另外 我们能得到所有的小费
Plus, we get to keep… Whoosh! All the tips.
我好不容易争取到的
I negotiated that shit.
你知道吗
Oh, and you know what?
听着 珍 如果你想用这些
Listen, Jane, if you ever want to use this,
千万别跟我客气 行吗
feel more than free, okay?
因为我在想的是
Because what I’m thinking is
你们两个来个某种双人特色演出
you two in, like, some sort of dual-featured act.
我的老天 那简直太劲爆了
Oh, my God, that would be sick!
今晚一起出去玩吗 好久没一起出去了
Hey, wanna go out tonight? We haven’t been out in forever.
可能会很有趣的
Yeah, could be fun.
你们在取笑我吗
Are you shitting me?
连句谢谢也不说吗
Can’t even say thank you?
你们知道吗
You know what?
不看在我的份上
Not so much to me but how
也得看在这些费力的墨西哥伙计份儿上
about to the hardworking folks from Mexico?
你们知道他们花了多久
You know how long they

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!