Why don’t you have any of those
其他人都有
good luck charms that everybody else has?
根本没用 我不用那些东西
They don’t… They don’t work. I don’t use that stuff.
-是吗 -不
– Really? – No.
-G-55 -不是我的风格
– G-55. – It’s not my thing.
-因为 -我不用那些东西
– Because… – I don’t like that stuff.
他们要赢了
They’re winning.
N-37
N-37.
-宾果 -我玩够了
– Bingo! – I’m done.
有赢就有输
You win some, you lose some.
不 你都没赢过
No, you lose them all.
我会让你知道 去年我赢过一场
I’ll have you know, last year I won a game.
-赢过吗 -是的
– A game? – Yes.
-真的 -是的
– Really? – Yes.
-你赢了什么 -125美元
– What did you win? – $125.
天啊 你应该认为你丈夫赌博的好运
Jesus, you’d think your husband’s
都是从你身上蹭走的
gambling luck would have rubbed off on you a bit more.
怎么了
What?
我已经
I haven’t…
我已经三个月没见过弗兰克了
I haven’t seen Frank in three months.
为什么说你三个月没见到他了
What do you mean you haven’t
我以为弗兰克已经去世了
seen Frank in three months? I thought he was dead.
他是去世了
He is dead.
我是说 自从我不开车了以后
I… I mean, I haven’t been
我都没去墓地看过他
to the cemetery since I stopped driving.
你的驾照丢了吗
Did you lose your license?
不 是我放弃了
No. I gave it up.
去年我生日的时候
On my birthday last year.
我去了机动车辆部 然后销了驾照
I went to the D.M.V. And turned it in.
天啊 你怎么会想销了驾照呢
Jesus. Why the fuck would you turn in your license?
多不方便
That’s retarded.
因为人变老了 就是老了
Because when old people are old, they’re old,
他们不需要再开车了
and they don’t need to be driving anymore.
你看到那边那个女士了吗
You see that lady over there?
那是桃乐茜
That’s Dorothy.
她在人行道上开车
She was driving on the sidewalk
开了三个街区 竟然没有意识到
for three blocks and didn’t even realize it
然后撞了两个行人
and then hit two pedestrians.
56.
他们没理由开车
They have no business driving
因为他们老了
’cause they’re old.
所以你希望有人载你去吗
So basically you’re trying to ask for a ride?
你想让我载你一程吗
Do you want me to give you a ride?
61.
你知道你想的 我会开车载你的
Oh, you know you want a ride, and I’m gonna give you a ride.
住手 离我的东西远点
Stop. Get off my thing!
别玩我的板子
Just stop playing with my board!
小家伙 来亲亲
Hi, Goobers! Kisses!
你在干吗呢
What are you doing?
-染头发 -不
– Dyeing my hair. – No.
停下 你会弄得一团糟的 坐下
No. Stop. You’re gonna mess up. Sit.
我染得”甜妹”树莓色
I got “Loo-shis” Raspberry.
是甜美吧 甜美树莓色
Luscious. Luscious. Luscious Raspberry.
我知道 因为 就像
I know ‘Cause I know, like, on the
就像调色盘那样把颜色混在一起
You know like on the color wheel what things go together.
我过去很擅长的
I would’ve been good at that.
就像 你知道
Like, you know, and, like
就像在美发沙龙工作那样
you know, work at one of those salons and
我也想染亮粉色
I thought about, like, Hot Pink ,too.
但是有点
But that’s kind of like too,
你知道 妓♥女♥范儿 渴望获得关注
you know, whorey, like wanting attention.
红色更隐秘一点
Red’s more subtle.
停下 到了 停停停停
Stop. That’s it. Stop, stop, stop, stop. That’s it.
-停哪 -好 就这里
– Where? – Okay. Right here. Right here.
能再往后倒一点吗
Could you back up a little tiny bit?
倒多了
That’s too much.
-倒多了 -你说往回走的
– That’s too much. – Well, I don’t… You said back up.
-我以为你想回去 -我就是
– I assumed that you wanted to go back. – I just
但我没想回去那么多
Yeah, but I don’t want that much. Just- Now that’s it.
-这行吗 -就停这 停这
– Is this okay? – Stop right here. That’s it.
-你确定吗 -就这 好的
– You sure? – That’s it. Good.
-我们还能再停好一点 -我要你
– Maybe we can make it better and… – I want you to
停下 你真是把我弄疯了
Stop. You’re making me nuts!
这儿不错
This is nice.
你到底停不停 就这儿
Will you stop? This is it.
你把车停歪了
You got the car crooked.
是从你花♥园♥摘的吗
Are those from your garden?
是的 我试着每次来都拿不一样的花束
Yes, I try to bring a different bunch every time I come.
我很快回来
I’ll be back.
我更喜欢自己做的
I really prefer my own brand.
把那些干狗屎一样的倒进热水里吗
That dry shit that you shove into hot water?
-你好 -珍妮 是我
– Hello? – Janey, it’s me.
我手♥机♥停机了 你能载我去公♥司♥吗
My cell phone got shut off. Can you give me a ride to Renegade?
-可以 等我回家以后 -不
– I’ll do it when I get home. – No,
不不 我现在就得去 情况紧急
no, no. I need a ride now. It’s an emergency.
其他女孩都拿到钱了 除了我
All the other girls got their checks but me.
你在哪
Where are you?
我在温内特卡和凡诺温的拐角
I’m on the corner of Winnetka and Vanowen.
什么事
What’s up?
我们得稍微绕下路
We have to take a slight detour.
再说句 我很抱歉
I’m really sorry about this, by the way.
坐后面
In back.
看着点星儿 天啊
Hey! Watch Starlet! Jesus, Melissa! Come on.
他妈的艾什把我耍了
Arash is totally fucking me.
为什么不让麦奇解决这事
Why isn’t Mikey handling this?
因为他说他可不想惹上麻烦
Because he said he doesn’t want to rock the boat.
-这里是叛变者公♥司♥ -我是扎娜
– Renegade. – It’s Zana.
扎娜 扎娜
Zana. Zana!
她可真沉得住气
She’s quite the stable one.
闪开
Walking!
你♥他♥妈♥的跟我说说为什么不付钱
You wanna tell me why you haven’t fucking paid me?
我一会打给你
Let me call you back.
妈的 老娘的钱呢
Where’s my fucking money?
-你开玩笑的吧 -没有
– Are you kidding me? – No.
-说什么呢 -你又没干活
– You didn’t even work. – What are you talking about?
你不记得发生什么了 是吧
You don’t even remember what happened, do you?
你演不了了 我就叫了出租车送你回家
You couldn’t perform, I called a cab for you, and I sent you home.
记得吗
Do you remember that?
那把补偿费给我
So pay me my fucking kill fee then.
什么补偿费 你应该很清楚那是只有
What kill fee? You know very
当我临时取消演出的时候才给付的
well kill fee is paid when I’m the one who cancels.
-那 -你说什么呢
-Then – What are you talking about?
那再帮我找份工作
Then help me find a new job like you
你不是说过你会帮我的吗
Then fucking help me like
你倒是帮我啊
you said you were gonna fucking help me!
这几个月来我可是一直在帮你
I have been trying to help you for months.
你愿意帮我的话就付钱给我啊
You’d pay me if you wanted to help me!
-凭什么给你钱 -付工资或者补偿费
– Pay you for what? – Pay me for my work! Or for my not work!
你不想继续雇我 那就帮我啊
If you don’t wanna hire me, then fucking help me,
你不是说过会帮我的吗
like you say you’re gonna help me.
知道吗 我受够了 出去
You know what? I had enough of this. Go.
我受够了 出去
“I had enough of this. Go. Oh, get out.”
-注意态度 -注意态度
– Be nice. – “Be nice.”
你这该死的阿♥拉♥伯人
Fucking sand nigger.
给我滚出去 珍妮丝
Get the fuck out of here! Janice!
那公♥司♥是干什么的
What kind of business is this?
相当于临时工机构
Um, it’s like a temp agency.
-放开我 婊♥子♥ -叫谁婊♥子♥
– Get the fuck off me, bitch. – Bitch?
-你出去 出去 -我他妈就不走了
– You’re outta here! Outta here! – I’m not fucking going anywhere!
-滚 -我真想往你的丑脸上揍一拳
– Out! – Oh, I wanna punch you in your brown face!
-你倒是试试啊 -住手 你也是
Why don’t you do it then? Stop it. You stop too!
你的咸猪手碰过我们所有人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!