You fucking touch us all!
把她赶出去
Get her out of here!
你不是最爱猥亵我们吗
You fucking love molesting all of us,
什么时候的事 你倒是说啊
huh? When did that happen? When?
珍妮丝也没幸免吧 她还很享受吧
I bet you fucking touch Janice, and she fucking likes it!
-出去 -不用你说 我自己会走
– You’re out! – I’m going. I’ll take my sweet time.
别把那该死的相机对着我
Get that fucking thing out of my face.
我会很想念这儿的
Wow. I’m really gonna miss it here.
拜托
Come on.
住手
Stop.
我是在帮你
I’m trying to make this a little better for you.
至少你该吸取点教训 也算不虚此行了
You could at least just walk out with some class.
这是要怎样
Oh! What is that?
你这是在做什么 扎娜 别这样
What are you doing? Zana, come on.
省省吧 像您这样尊贵的高级技术员
How’s that for B.T.S.?
只会觉得我是个可悲的失败者
Fucking pathetic losers.
你会为此付出代价的
You are so paying for that.
除非艾什付钱给我 婊♥子♥
Oh, I’ll fucking pay for it when Arash pays me, bitches!
去死吧你们
Suck it!
扎娜 你会害我被炒的
Thanks, Zana. You’re gonna get me fired.
去死
Suck my dick.
珍 你得帮我拿回钱 求你了
Jane, please, you have to go get me my money. Please?
我是泰丝
It’s Tess.
嗨 艾米
Hey, Amy.
泰丝 等等
Wait, Tess
不行 这事我必须得解决
No, I have to deal with this.
不是吧
Really?
你没事吧
You all right?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是说那不是我的问题
I mean that’s n-not my problem.
谁能去跟她谈谈 安慰一下她
Can somebody just talk to her?
珍妮丝 你不是跟她挺要好的 拜托
Janice, you’re good with her. Come on.
过去是挺好的 直到她刚才冲进来
I was good with her, until she came
像个疯猴子似的到处撒泼
flying in here like some cracked-out little spider monkey.
-她骂我婊♥子♥ 还到处撞人 -该死
– She called me a bitch. She’s shoving people. – Fuck.
我和她玩完了
We’re done.
她就在我车里 我都不知道跟她说什么
I don’t know what to say to her. She’s in my car.
-我真的 -出去吧 我陪你一起
– I just – Let’s go downstairs. I’ll walk you down.
来吧 我跟你谈谈
Come. I gotta talk to you.
顺便提一句 我们光盘的预定量第一
By the way, we are number one in preorders.
这意味着你要上封面了
That means you are getting the cover.
-真的吗 -是真的 很棒吧
Really? Yeah. How cool is that?
您是珍的奶奶吧 很高兴见到您
Oh, it’s a pleasure to meet Jane’s grandmother.
-我不是 -艾什 她不是我奶奶
– I’m not her grandmother. – Arash, she’s not my grandmother.
抱歉
Oh, I’m sorry.
至于你 我就饶你这一回
And you, I’m gonna be very nice to you.
-我会将你雪藏一个月 -什么
– I’m gonna freeze you for one month. – What?
再问问你男朋友什么叫条约期未满
And ask your boyfriend what a noncompete clause means.
如果让我发现你在这期间接其它活
cause if I hear you’re taking other work,
你就一辈子别想再干了
you’re through for life.
-我们该走了 -很高兴见到您
– Hey, we should go. – It was a pleasure meeting you, ma’am.
-再见 -等等 艾什 展览会呢
– Bye. – Wait. What about the expo, Arash?
-你不在出席名单上 -什么
– You’re not coming to the show. – What?
-多谢 -再见
– Thanks. – Bye.
那老太婆又是怎么回事
So what’s up with the old lady?
她只是我一个帮助的对象
Just somebody I’m helping out.
帮她什么
Helping with what?
没什么大不了的
It’s nothing.
哪位
Hello?
嗨 珍妮丝
Hey, Janice.
好 我十点到
Cool. Yeah, I’ll be there at 10:00.

Okay.
等等 明天谁和我搭档
Wait. Who am I working with tomorrow?

Who?
你能帮我跟他谈谈
You think you could talk to him
打个圆场吗
for me and just kind of, like, smooth things over?
你就不能让它顺其自然的过去吗
Can’t you just let things blow over for a couple weeks?
熬几个星期就好了
I mean, it’ll be fine.
是啊
Yeah.
好了
Okay.
帮我溜溜它 别让它把尿撒家里
Walk him. Make sure he pees.
好 知道了
Yeah, yeah.
-玩得开心点 -谢啦 再见
– Hey, have fun today. – Thank you. Bye.
再见
Bye.
所以太多人…
So full of people…
来吧 姑娘 他们一直怂恿我该有个
Do it, girl. They keep telling me I should have one…
只要他们中有人提到我 我就会涨粉丝
’cause every time one of them mentions me, my followers go up.
我想 真的吗
I’m like, really?
-好了 -可以把我两眼间再涂深点
– Okay, mush. – You can cover my third eye.
再来张
One more.
好了 真棒
There you go.
-嗨 靓妞 – 嗨
– Hey, beautiful. – Hi.
康米 最近还好吧
Cammie, how are you?
挺好的 你呢
Good. How are you?
挺好 妆画漂亮点
Good. Make sure she looks like million bucks today.
没问题
Oh. Done!
头抬一点
Chin up.
-好的 -谢啦
– Cool. – Thank you.
-把灯调暗一些 -好
– Pull that light down a little bit. – You got it.
把那些架子移到那边去 我们要开始了
And, uh, remove those stingers over there, and we’ll go ahead
-泰丝 你好 -你好
– Tess, how are you? Good. How are you?
-这位是曼纽尔 -嗨
– Good. This is Manuel. – Hey.
-你好 -你好
– How are you? – Good. How are you?
很高兴见到你
Very good to meet you.
好了 拿个凳子过来 我们
All right. Go ahead. Grab a seat right there, and we’ll…
让我看看
Let me look at them. Yeah.
-很漂亮 -可以吗
– Beautiful. Okay. – They look good?
-是的 -这身打扮太过了吗
– Yeah. – Too much?
-没有 这样很棒 -好吧
– No, it’s very good. – Okay. All right.
好 拿个凳子过来然后基本上只要
Cool. Well, grab a seat, and we’ll just basically, you know
曼纽尔 放宽心 他会带我们
Manuel, trusting soul here, he’s gonna take us
先用手做吗
F.J. Yeah?
-这是什么 伙计 -只是有点灰
What the fuck is this, man? It’s just a little dust.
-我们可是有两部高清相机的 -对
– We have two full HD cameras. Right? – Yeah.
这脏东西会出现在镜头里
So this stuff is gonna be on the scene.
-那是道具 -道具
– That’s props. – Props!
-明白了 -把它擦干净
– Got it. – Please clean it.
我也不想在这儿拍 这是您的主意
That’s why I didn’t like to shoot here. This was your idea.
不 没事 这是个好地方
No. It’s all right. It’s a great space.
必须擦干净了
Make sure somebody cleans that.
-我保证会弄好的 -这很重要
– I guarantee we’ll take care of it. – This is very important.
-我知道这对您很重要 -必须弄好
– I know it’s very important for you. – Make sure it’s done right.
我们会搞定的
We’re gonna take care of it.
快把凳子搬过来 我们马上开始了
Why don’t you grab a seat back there and we’ll begin.
好的 谢谢
Great, thanks.
好了 很简单
All right. So it’s real simple.
曼纽尔 这里要拍一个特写镜头
Manuel, I need a pop shot right there.
那是什么
What is that?
你在啃什么呢
What did you get into?
八 九
Eight, nine.
听起来很棒
That sounds great.
调整下剧本
We’ll change the script.
要把门关着吗
Do you want this closed?
对 先出去 把门关了
Yeah, head on in, close the door
我说开始的时候 你就进来
and then, when I say action, you’re coming out.
要先脱了吗 还是
Do you want me to be dick ready, or…
你明白的 只要
Yeah, well, just, you know, you know, you know
穿着吧 先把手放到背后
Let it build, but keep both arms behind the back.
好的
Okay. Oh, perfect.
好吧 我们开拍吧
Okay, here we go.
准备 开拍

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!