你为什么要这样对我
Why are you doing this to me?
你这是
Do I really have to
明知故问吗
tell you something you already know?
为什么不让我去
Why can’t I go?
查理
Charlie.
为什么
Why not?
告诉我
Tell me.
仔细听好
You listen very carefully.
这是最重要的
This is the most important thing.
万一有什么事情发生
If anything happens,
-你得打电♥话♥… -你还是爱我的
– You must call… – You still love me,
对吗 里奇
Don’t you, Richie?
我当然爱你 查理
Yes, of course, I love you, Charlie.
只不过现在不能再那么地爱你了
I just have to love you a little less now.
我不能让你
I can’t have you…
接近我的英迪娅 我的家人
Near my India, my family.
但我说
And I said:
我也是你的家人
But I’m your family.
什么样的家人
What kind of family…
是你不能带回家的呢
is family you can’t take home?
天哪
Jesus.
等一下
Excuse me.
天呐 查理
Jesus, Charlie.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事 里奇
I’m fine, Richie.
我很好
I’m fine now.
谢谢你的关心
Thank you for asking.
查理
Charlie?
查理
Charlie.
我当然爱你 理查德
Of course, I still love you, Richard.
只不过现在不能再那么地爱你了
I just have to love you a little bit less now.
为什么是现在
Why now?
这个时候回来
Why come back now?
我离开克劳福德的那天
The day I left Crawford,
你♥爸♥出事的那天
the day your father had his accident,
你还记得是哪一天吗
what day was it, do you remember?
当然
Yes.
我记得
I remember.
那是什么时候
What day was it?
就是我十八岁生日那天
It was my 18th birthday.
我那时在
I was waiting,
等你
for you.
我所做的一切
Everything I’ve ever done,
都是为了你 英迪娅
for you, India.
生日快乐 英迪娅
Happy birthday, India.
对 警官
Yes, sheriff.
我很饿 就在火箭小卖♥♥部点了薯条
I was hungry, so I stopped by Rockets for some fries.
正好在停车场撞见维普
I bumped into Whip at the parking lot and,
就想着一起散散步
we decided to go for a walk.
在半夜里吗 森林里很危险的
At night? Those woods are dangerous.
我当时并不害怕
Oh, I wasn’t scared.
有维普在就没关系
Not with Whip there.
他很壮实的
He’s so strong.
这样啊
I see.
所以我们…
So we, uh…
度过了一段美好的时光的
We had a very nice time.
然后呢
And then?
然后我就回家了
And then I went home.
我记得维普说他也回家了
I thought Whip said he was heading home too.
记得是什么时候吗
Any idea what time that was?
差不多是在…
Well, that was, uh…
你什么时候吃的薯条
When did you eat the fries?
什么
Excuse me?
你不是说 你是因为饿了才去那里吗
Well, you said you went there because you were hungry?
而在度过美好时光之后
And then, that is, after having a nice time,
你应该更饿了才是
you would have become even more hungry and…
如果你去吃了薯条
if you went to eat some fries,
我还可以找到目击者
I could find some people
证明他们见到你的时间
that can remember what time they saw you.
我觉得…
I think I, um…
我应该是…
I think I must have been…
觉得不好意思了吧
I must have been blushing.
毕竟是第一次跟男生在外面
It was my first time outside with a boy, and,
也不想让人看见
I didn’t want to be seen.
你回家的时候是八点半
It was 8:30 when you came home.
PBS在放《游唱诗人》
II Trovatore was playing on PBS.
没错 我回家的时候 叔叔在看电视
Yeah, when I came home, my uncle was watching TV
我是跟他一起看的
so I watched it with him.
还有一个问题
Um, just one moment.
《游唱诗人》
II Trovatore.
讲什么的 是外国电影吗
What is it? It’s a foreign movie?
不是 是威尔第的歌♥剧
No. No, it’s an opera by Verdi.
要我把名字写下来吗
Would you like me to write it down?
不用了
I’m fine.
希望维普能平安无事
I do hope Whip’s okay.
他父母可是急坏了
Well, his folks are a mess.
还是那句话 我觉得
Then again, I have a feeling
他会出现的
that he’ll turn up.
男生在那个年纪
Boys that age…
你知道他们就是那个样子
Well, you know how they are.
没错
I’m sure I do.
有什么事情一定要告诉我
You will let me know if you hear anything,
-好吗 -行
– Won’t you? – Will do.
好啦
Okay.
随时保持联♥系♥
Well, I’ll be in touch.
再见 警官
Goodbye, sheriff.
再见 警官
Goodbye, sheriff.
再问一句
Oh, by the way,
你家的管家走得那么匆忙
did your housekeeper ever get in touch
后来还联♥系♥过你们吗
after leaving town so quick?
没有
No.
没有联♥系♥
She didn’t.
有些人就这么不见了 真是奇怪啊
Strange how people can just disappear on you.
他还会来的
He’ll be back.
那我们要怎么办
What are we going to do?
不如
I think
我们去纽约吧
we’ll really love New York.
什么时候走
When do we leave?
打搅了
I’m sorry.
明晚
Tomorrow night.
要再来一次吗
Should we do it again?
我饿了 先吃东西吧
I’m hungry. Let’s eat first.
我总是想知道
You know, I’ve often wondered
我们在一开始就有孩子的原因
why it is we have children in the first place.
结论就是…
And the conclusion I’ve come to is…
生活到了某个时刻 就会意识到
At some point in our lives, we realize things are…
有些事情已经糟到无法弥补了
They’re screwed up beyond repair.
所以我们决定重新开始
So we decide to start again.
忘掉过去
Wipe the slate clean.
从头再来
Start afresh.
然后就有了孩子
And we have the children.
你的复♥制♥品 还说着
Little carbon copies we can turn to and say,
你将做到我所无能为力的
“You will do what I could not.
成功地实现我所未完成的
“You will succeed where I have failed.
因为我们希望这次能有个好的结果
Because we want someone to get it right this time.”
但我不这么想
But not me.
我只想着
Personally speaking,
我迫不及待要看你被生活毁掉
I can’t wait to watch life tear you apart.
英迪娅
India…
你到底是谁
Who are you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!