都是种挑战
for even the strongest of species.
翅膀就是自♥由♥
Wings are freedom.
鹰喜欢独自觅食
While the eagle prefers to find its own meals,
但用点帮助也没关系
there is nothing wrong in having a little help.
天性的优点都被欣赏
Any advantage in nature is to be appreciated,
而剩下的
and what the left–
日日捕猎的饥饿的鸟儿
A hearty meal for the hungry bird who lived
丰盛的一餐
to hunt another day.
13磅和近7英尺的翼幅
Thirteen pounds and a wingspan of nearly 7 feet.
你说你会待在比尔摩
You said you were staying at the Biltmore Hotel.
可你却在这儿
And yet, here you are.
搞得我还得打到出租车公♥司♥
I even had to call the cab company.
猎物从不知自己被盯上
Prey does not suspect the hunter is circling high above
被抓都是出乎意料
and is taken completely by surprise.
瞧谁来了
Hey, yo, yo. Look who’s here.
真的吗
No kidding?
-是吗 真的吗 -是吗
– Is it–? Is it true? – Is it?
快看
Yo, check this out.
我告诉你 她会讲话 哥们
I’m telling you, she can talk, bro.
我们试试看
Well, let’s find out.
怪物 好吧
Oh, creepy, man. All right.
斯托克
Hey, Stoker.
-斯托克 -你去哪
– Hey, Stoker. – Where you going?
我跟你说话呢
I’m talking to you.
还是该叫你打炮客呢
Or do you go by Stroker now?
我听说你妈妈在跟你叔叔
Because I hear that’s what your mom’s been doing
正打得火热
to your uncle.
你也加入了吗
You been getting in on that?
你说什么
What did you say?
她说 你说什么
She speaks. “What did you say?”
你听见我说的话了 小婊♥子♥
I think you heard me, Stroker.
你再说一次
Say that again?
好吧 你最好留神脚下 小婊♥子♥
All right. I think you’d better watch your step, Stroker.
知道惹过我的小姑娘会怎样吗
You know what happens to little girls who mess with me?
看这个
Watch this.
怎么了 贱♥人♥
What’s up, bitch?
怎么了
What’s up?
过来 你没事吧 天哪
Hey, come here, you all right? Oh, my God.
没事吧
You okay?
好了 匹兹 够了
All right, Pitts. That’s enough.
滚 维普
Get out of here, Whip.
哪儿凉快哪儿呆着去 蠢货
Follow the bouncing ball, jackass.
她没兴趣
She’s not interested.
哥们 咱们走吧
Dude, let’s just go.
好像我有闲工夫搭理这个婊♥子♥似的
Yeah, like I enjoy wasting my time on this bitch, anyways.
我们走
Let’s go.
-怪胎 -刚才的事抱歉了
– Freak. – Sorry about that.
他就是个混♥蛋♥ 别跟他一般见识
He’s an A-hole, okay? Just ignore him.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
下面很冷吧
Too cold down there?
英迪娅 能把这些放到下面的冰箱吗
India, would you take these down to the freezer, please?
我很少给别人唱歌♥
I had only sang to just a few
她瞧见我的银制马刺并说要与我共度良宵
She saw my silver spurs and said let’s pass some time
还说要给我夏日美酒
And I will give to you summer wine
夏日美酒
Summer wine
草莓 樱桃 春日的天使之吻
Strawberries, cherries and an angel’s kiss in spring
是我夏日美酒的配方
My summer wine is really made from all these things
没想到你待这么久
You stayed longer than I thought you would.
也许你该继续你的生活了
You probably need to move on.
我还会给你夏日美酒
And I will give to you summer wine
夏日美酒
Summer wine
你想让我走吗
You want me to leave?
别这样
Come on.
你可以回去找杰奎因夫人
You could return to Madame Jacquin.
她用一句不常见的诗句打消了我的顾虑
She reassured me with an unfamiliar line
和我跳舞吧
Dance with me.
我总是跳着跳着就会领舞
I always end up leading.
那好吧 你领舞 伊芙
Well then, lead me, Evie.
草莓 樱桃 春日的天使之吻
Strawberries, cherries and an angel’s kiss in spring
是我夏日美酒的配方
My summer wine is really made from all these things
对我来说
You know, for me,
你是谁并不要紧
it doesn’t matter who you are.
我也这么想
I feel the same.
真的吗
Really?
对我而言 我是谁也无关紧要
It doesn’t matter who I am for me, either.
我醒来时已是太阳高照
When I woke up the sun was shinin’ in my eyes
我的银制马刺不见了 头眩晕胀痛
My silver spurs were gone my head felt twice its size
她拿我的银制马刺和所有钱财
She took my silver spurs a dollar and a dime
独留我一人 仍念着夏日美酒
And left me cravin’ for more summer wine
夏日美酒
Summer wine
夏日美酒
Summer wine
维普
Whip.
我只是在想
I just thought I,
我从来没来过这儿
I’ve never been here before.
不是吧
Yeah, no kidding.
明天见
I’ll, uh, see you guys tomorrow.
玩得开心 哥们
Have fun, bro.
想进去吗
So, you wanna go inside?
那你想去哪儿
Then where would you like to go?
英迪娅·斯托克 米德尔班的优等生
India Stoker, Middlebend straight-A student,
竟然在火箭小卖♥♥部的停车场闲逛
hanging out in the parking lot at Rockets?
这可不太像你
Doesn’t really seem like you.
不为你所知的一面罢了
Not that you would know.
好吧 我想你说得对
Well, I, I guess you’re right.
我是不了解
I wouldn’t.
只是…
It’s just that, um…

Yes.
我知道你想说什么
I know what you mean.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
怎么样
How’s that?
你有没有看过
Have you ever seen a photograph of yourself
自己被偷♥拍♥的照片
taken when you didn’t know you’re being photographed?
从那种你从镜子里
From an angle you don’t get to see
看不到的角度拍的
when you look in the mirror.
你会想 这是我
And you think, “That’s me.
这也是我
That’s also me.”

Do you,
你知道我在说什么吗
do you know what I’m talking about?
知道 我明白
Yeah. I think I do.
我今晚就是这种感觉
Well, that’s how I feel tonight.
所以你对自己感到意外
So you’re surprised at yourself?
你不再怕别人碰你了
You’re not afraid of being touched anymore?
别说些扫兴的
Please don’t spoil it.
天啊
Holy shit.
谁都说你是疯子
Everyone said you were crazy.
但他们根本不知道你有多疯
But they have no idea, do they?
我现在想回家
I wanna go home now.
让我走
Let me go.
不行 你不能走
No, you don’t.
你起的头
You opened this door,
现在要继续下去
and now you’re gonna walk through it.
小声点
Quiet.
别闹
Hold still.
不会疼的
This is not gonna hurt.
该死 怎么回事
Shit, what?
住手 住手 住手
Stop, stop, stop.
弄断了我的…
I broke my…
幸好我拿了你♥爸♥爸的腰带
Glad I borrowed your dad’s belt.
换做是我的就太短了
Mine would’ve been way too short.
-该死 -由你处置了
– Shit! – All yours.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!