预测他的需求
Next time, bring back an equal and a sweet’n low.
下次把怡口和甜甜健一起带来
Remember, protect his interests
记住 保护他的利益
and serve his needs.
并满足他的需求
Come on. Say it with me.
来 和我一起说
Protect his interests and serve his needs.
保护他的利益并满足他的需求
Ok, but that’s crazy.
好吧 但这实在是太疯狂了
That’s no way to run a business.
这不是合理的经营方式
Uh-uh.
不-不
First mistake.
第一个错误
This is not a business.
这不是什么公♥司♥
No rules here.
这里没有规则
This ain’t that candy-striped crap
这不是华尔街那些穿条纹衬衫的废物
for the Wall Street wimps, huh?
做的工作 懂吗?
This is…
这是…
show business.
娱乐业
Punching below the belt is not only all right…
暗地里动手脚不但没关系
it is rewarded.
而且受益颇多
So in this, this business of show,
所以在娱乐界
you gotta ask yourself…
你要好好问你自己…
What is it
是什么
that is gonna make them sit up
可以让那些那些人肯坐直
and take notice of you?
并注意到你?
Work really, really hard.
非常非常努力地工作
Don’t worry, farm boy.
没关系的 农场小子
You’ll learn.
你慢慢会学会的
Have a cigarette.
来根烟
I–I don’t smoke.
我 我不吸烟
It won’t last.
不会撑太久的
This and that pot of coffee are gonna be
香烟和那壶咖啡会成为
your best friends for the next year.
你接下来一年最好的朋友
Get to know them.
早点熟悉他们吧
Come on. Roll up your sleeves.We got work to do.
来 卷起袖子 我们有活要干
Ok. Let’s do it.
好的 走吧
What do you want?
你到底想干嘛?
You are in big trouble.
你有大♥麻♥烦了
Start making funeral arrangements,
开始安排葬礼吧
because you are dead in this town.
因为你在这座城市里已经死了
I am not kidding you.
我不是在开玩笑
Apologize.
向我道歉
Excuse me? What?
不好意思 你说什么?
Ow! Ow!
啊! 啊!
Ow! My hair!
啊! 我的头发!
I want you to apologize!
我要你道歉
For what!
为什么!
Oh! Ohhh…
啊! 啊…
Apologize.
道歉
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh! You…
啊! 你…
Fu–
去你–
Ooh!
啊!
第一周
Buddy Ackerman’s office.
这里是巴迪·阿克曼的办公室
第一周
第一周
Um…I d–I don’t have that information,
呃…我…我不太清楚
第一周
Um…I d–I don’t have that information,
呃…我…我不太清楚
but, I–look…Let me ask him,
但我–你看这样行不 我去问一下他
and I’ll have him call you… I’ll call you back.
然后我让他打电♥话♥给… 我会给您回电的
Bye.
再见
Buddy Ackerman’s office.
这里是巴迪·阿克曼的办公室
Hank.
汉克
Wh–ok, listen.
喔–好的 听着
Is there any way you can have that delivered
有没有可能在今天
by the end of the day?
把东西送过来?
Oh, great, great.
哦 太棒了 太棒了
Great. I appreciate it.
太棒了 十分感谢
Thank you. Bye.
谢谢 再见
Buddy Ackerman’s office.
这里是巴迪·阿克曼的办公室
Pick up the phone, pick up the phone!
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥!
Pick up, pick up, pick up!
快接 快接 接!
It is in your job description.
这是你工作的一部分
Sorry. The phone’s been goin’ crazy here.
不好意思 这里的电♥话♥太多了
I don’t care.
我不管
If I get that answering machine one more time, I draw blood!
如果我再听到自动回复一次 我就抽干♥你♥的血!
All right. Today’s schedule. Do it.
好了 我今天的行程 快点告诉我
Ok. You have a pitch at 10:30.
行 您今天10点30有一个推介会
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不!
How many times have I told you?
我和你说过多少次了
No pitches before 11:00!
11点前不要有推介会!
We’ve got too much to do.
我们有太多事情要做了
I got calls to return. Cancel whoever it is.
我有别的电♥话♥要回 不管是谁 取消
It’s with Dawn Lockard.
是道恩·洛卡徳的
Oh.

Well, ok.
好的 那行
Um, tell her I’ll be a little late,
呃 告诉她我会稍微迟到一会儿
and, uh, get me Stella.
再帮我接斯黛拉
Patch her through to me right away. All right?
立刻让她直接打电♥话♥给我 行吗?
All right.
没问题
Buddy Ackerman calling.
这里是巴迪·阿克曼
Yes, I’d–
是的 我想要…
Hi. I’m here to see Buddy.
你好 我来这见巴迪
I’m Dawn Lockard. I’m the producer on…
我是道恩·洛卡徳 我是在…
the lot.
停车场的那个制片人
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Well, Buddy’s running a little late,
是这样的 巴迪会晚一点到
so, uh…
所以 呃…
just have a seat.
先坐吧
Uh, y-yes. Fine.
嗯 好的
Yes. I’ll tell him.
行 我会转告他的
Buddy Ackerman’s office.
这里是巴迪·阿克曼的办公室
Yeah. What happened?
是的 怎么样了
Uh, Stella’s office just called.
嗯 斯黛拉办公室的人刚刚打电♥话♥过来
Uh, she’s gonna be unreachable till Monday.
呃 她到周一前都联♥系♥不上了
What do you mean, unreachable?
什么意思 联♥系♥不上?
Well, evidently, she’s white water rafting
是这样的 很明显她正在科罗拉多玩漂流
in Colorado with Tom Cruise.
和汤姆·克鲁斯一起
Yeah? So? Track her down.
好? 所以呢? 去把她找到
Find out where she’s staying.
找到她在哪
Uh, well, she’s rafting.
嗯 这个的话 她在漂流
Well, she’s unreachable.
她现在真的联♥系♥不上
Uh-huh.
嗯-嗯
I don’t see the problem.
我没看出这有什么困难
She’s…rafting…on the water.
她在… 漂流… 在水上漂流
I–I…
我–我…
I don’t imagine they have phones there.
我觉得他们那没有电♥话♥
They have helicopters, don’t they?
他们有直升机不是嘛?
Y-yes. I…
是的 我…
I–I suppose they do.
我–我猜他们应该有
You suppose? Listen, you little twerp,
你猜? 听着 你个废物
I can’t spend my day
我不可能花一天时间
telling you how to do your job!
教你怎么工作
Is he in one of his moods?
他是不是发脾气了?
Yeah.
是的
It’s not brain surgery, you know? Get me Stella.
这又不是做大脑手术 我要你帮我接斯黛拉
And you come back with “she’s unreachable”?
你竟然告诉我”她联♥系♥不上”?
I don’t ever wanna hear that word again.
我再也不想听到那个词
Get outta my way!
滚开
Shut up, listen, learn!
闭嘴 听好然后学着点
There is no such word as “unreachable” for this office.
在我的办公室 没有”联♥系♥不上”这个词
Find her. get her.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!