about the other day.
关于那天的事
Sounds like you’re being summoned there.
好像有人在召唤你
Sounds like you’re being summoned there.
好像有人在召唤你
Yeah, it’s Buddy. He’s been trying to reach me all night.
是巴迪 他整个晚上都在给我打电♥话♥
Yeah, it’s Buddy. He’s been trying to reach me all night.
是巴迪 他整个晚上都在给我打电♥话♥
Forget about Buddy.
先别管巴迪
Can I come over? I–I think–
我能过去一趟吗? 我 我想
Can I come over? I–I think–
我能过去一趟吗? 我 我想
I think we really need to talk.
我觉得我们真的需要谈谈
Not right now, ok?
现在不行 好吗?
Not right now, ok?
现在不行 好吗?
Um, I–I have all these scripts to read,
呃 我 我有很多剧本要读
and I’m really busy.
现在真的很忙
Oh.

Uh… can–can we do this tomorrow?
呃…可以 可以明天谈吗?
Uh… can–can we do this tomorrow?
呃…可以 可以明天谈吗?
Tomorrow.
明天
Yeah, all right.
可以 好吧
Talk to me what is it?
告诉我到底什么事?
Talk to me what is it?
告诉我到底什么事?
Nothing. I–I…
没什么 我 我…
there’s just something that I want to tell you,
我想和你说些事情
and… uh, I–it can wait till tomorrow.
呃… 明天再说也行
Call me in the morning, ok?
明天早上给我打电♥话♥ 好吗?
I will.
我会的
Dawn?
道恩?
What?
嗯?
I really am sorry.
对不起
Ok.
没事
Yeah, what?
喂 什么事?
Uh, it’s Guy. You beeped?
呃 我是盖伊 你找我?
10 minutes ago. What took you so fuckin’ long?
10钟之前 你♥他♥妈♥为什么耽搁了那么久?
Ahem, well, I–I had to get to a phone…
我 我要找地方打电♥话♥…
Whatever. Anyway, is it done?
随便吧 总之 事情搞定了没有?
Yes. I returned every call, and I left work.
搞定了 每个电♥话♥都回了 然后才下了班
Well, that’s good,
好 很好
because some asshole complained to Cyrus
因为有个混♥蛋♥向塞勒斯抱怨
that I’m not returnin’ my calls.
我不回电♥话♥
I can’t afford to have that. Not now, not ever,
我可承受不起 现在不行 以后也不
and certainly not when I’m about to be promoted.
快要升职之前更不行
Yes.

Ok. You’re right.
你说得对
And, uh, it won’t happen again.
呃 不会再发生了
Christ, you’re not even listening, are you?
上帝 你根本没在听吧?
I’ll tell you, Guy,
我告诉你 盖伊
I don’t think this is working anymore.
我觉得不能再这样下去了
Maybe it’s time we reconsider our relationship.
也许是时候重新考虑我们的关系了
Reconsider? What do you mean?
重新考虑? 什么意思?
We’ll talk about it in the morning.
我们早上再说
No, wait a minute. R-reconsider what, Buddy?
不 等等 重-重新考虑什么 巴迪?
What are you gonna do? You gonna fire me? Let me go, why?
你要干嘛? 要开除我? 为什么?
Hold on. I got another call. Hello? Hello?
等等 我又有一个电♥话♥ 喂? 喂?
It’s still me. Listen,
还是我 你听我说
we couldn’t return a lot of calls today
我们今天没法回很多电♥话♥
cause you’ve been away. Now, what do you mean reconsider–
是因为你不在 你说要重新–
Hold on. Shut up.
等等 闭嘴
Guy, listen,
听着 盖
tomorrow morning, call the phone company,
明天早上 给电♥话♥公♥司♥打电♥话♥
because all my phones are fuckin’ screwed up!
因为我的所有电♥话♥都该死的不好用了!
Cancel the call-waiting crap
取消呼叫等待
and put in 2–
在房♥里再连两条–
No, 4 extra lines here at the house.
不 四条电♥话♥线
After you’ve fixed the phones,
修好电♥话♥后
research who directed
联♥系♥拍摄这部
the new slam-a-jam music video.
一击命中音乐电视的导演
It’s got this blonde.
有一个金发女郎
Find out who his agent is and what he’s doing next.
找到这个导演的经纪人 搞清楚他的行程
And then track down the blonde.
再顺势找到这个金发女郎
She’s wearing this, um…
她穿着 呃…
It’s like an American flag kind of thing.
一件像是美国国旗一样的衣服
It’s draped all over her, uh…
全是条纹的 呃…
I don’t know what.
不知道叫什么
Set up a meeting.
安排见面
She’s…
她…
she’s really…
她真的…
she’s patriotic.
很爱国
The video was directed by a she…
这个MV是一个女导演拍的…
What the hell?
什么情况?
Tracy Janowitz. And you’re a little late.
她叫特蕾西·贾诺威茨 你晚了一步
She signed a 3-picture deal with Universal.
她和环球签了三部电影
What the hell?
怎么回事?
And as far as the blonde…
至于这个金发女郎…
What are you doing?
你来这里干嘛?
Don’t you think she’s a little young…
你不觉得她对于你来说…
even for you?
太年轻了吗?
What are you doing?
你搞什么?
What are you doing here? Jesus Christ.
你来这里做什么? 老天啊
You scared the living shit out of me.
你♥他♥妈♥吓死我了
You’re lucky I didn’t shoot you.
没被我一枪毙了算你走运
With what? This?
怎么毙了我? 用这个?
Oh, great.
哦 好极了
My gun. Hand it over.
我的枪 给我
Sit.
坐下
Have you gone completely insane?
你疯了吗?
Give me the gun now!
马上把枪给我
Sit the fuck down now!
你♥他♥妈♥给我坐下!
Ok, look, I know things have been a little crazy
好 听着 我知道最近办公室的局面
at the office lately,
有点失控
but there’s no need for this.
但是你没必要这样
Now, why don’t you put down the gun,
为何不把枪放下
and let’s talk?
我们好好谈谈?
We’re both rational adults here.
我们都是有理智的成年人
Bullshit.
胡说八道
You are a fucking child.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个孩子
All right, fine. I gave you a chance, you know.
好的 好的 我给过你机会
But it’s late, and I’m tired of this bullshit.
可为时已晚 我不想再跟你废话了
I’m calling the cops, and you’re going to jail.
我这就给警♥察♥打电♥话♥ 你就等着蹲监狱吧
End of story. Have a nice life.
故事到此结束 祝你在里面开心
What do you want?
你要干嘛?
I want you…
我要你…
to think…
好好想想…
and remember…
并记住…
every insult…
每一次侮辱…
every offense…
每一次冒犯…
everything that you have ever taken away…
你从我的生活中…
from me.
拿走的每一件东西
Think to yourself.
你自己好好想想
It’s payback time.
是时候偿还了
It’s currently 78 degrees in Hollywood,
现在好莱坞的气温是25摄氏度
and it’s shapin’ up to be a great weekend, everyone.
这将会是一个天气很棒的周末 各位
‘Course, you gotta make it through the week first,
当然 在此之前你得先上一周的班
but if you do, you can look forward
熬过工作日 你就可以期待
to the third annual celebrity tractor pull
本周末在波莫纳的游乐场举♥行♥的
at the Pomona fairgrounds this weekend.
第三届名人拖拉机赛
Tickets are–
门票是–
Hi. How are you?
嗨 你好吗?
Fuck you. You’re in my spot. Could you move?
好你妈♥个♥头 你占我车位了 能挪地吗?
Ok.

Sorry about that.
很抱歉
I didn’t realize that was your spot.
我不知道那是你的车位

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!