It’s so stupid!
什么吗
What?
就是 你要去
Well, you gotta…
嗯 你要去拔 一根毛
You gotta go get a hair.
一根毛
A hair?
对呀 一根毛
Yeah, a hair.
是大象的毛
An elephant hair.
大象的毛
An elephant hair?
我说过很蠢的嘛 对吧
Like I said, it’s stupid, right?
所以 你先回家 乖 听话
Listen, take it from me. Go home, okay?
谁稀罕跟这种人玩嘛
Who needs this aggravation? You know?
我想我自己也不会玩太久的啦
I’m probably gonna leave soon myself.
你先回去 我马上回家 好不好
You go, I’ll catch up. All right?
看吧 只要交给我
You see? Leave it to me.
绝对没有 泰山
I told you… Tarzan!
泰山 不
Tarzan, no!
很痛喔
That one hurt him.
你看
Look!
他在那里 他还活着
There he is! He’s alive!
嗨 大家好
Hey, guys!

Hi!
喔 不 不 不
Oh, no. no, no, no!
回来 回来呀
Come back! Come back!
这家伙真行唉
This guy’s great! If he lives,
如果他还活着 以后要常带他来玩哦
you should bring him around more often.
快点 快点找个好位子看
Come on, let’s go get a better seat.
-你没有睡好觉 -我睡好了
-You never get enough sleep. -I get enough sleep.
妈 这个水水真的很干净吗
Mom, are you sure this water is sanitary?
它看起来好脏脏哦
It looks questionable to me.
没问题的 宝贝
It’s fine, honey.
好像有虫虫
But what about bacteria?
丹丹呀 你没看到妈妈在说话呀
Tantor, can’t you see mommy’s talking?
当心 有东西在水里游泳
Watch out! There’s something swimming!
游过去啦
It’s coming right at you!
宝贝 妈妈要生气啦
Honey, mommy’s losing her patience.
可是我真的看到东西耶
But this time I really see something!
喔 天呀
Oh, boy.
食人鱼 这里有食人鱼
Piranha! It’s a piranha!
儿子啊 非洲没有食人鱼
Sweetheart, there are no piranhas in Africa.
话不能这么说
Don’t tell the kid that.
非洲当然有食人鱼啦
Of course there are piranhas in Africa.
他说的对
No, she’s right.
食人鱼是从南美来的
They’re native to South America.
不可能 是真的
Get outta here. No way!
想想清楚如果真有食人鱼我还会站在这
Come on. Do you think I’d be standing here if there were?
在你后面 跑呀
It’s right behind you! Run!
好啦 我再说一次啦宝贝
For the last time, honey,
在我们这里没有什么食人鱼
there are no piranhas in…
我的屁♥股♥
My butt!
你看吧
I told you!
我后面有什么东西呀
There’s something on my butt.
是什么 附近还有没有啦
What is it? Are there any more of them?
那是什么呀
What is it?
真的是食人鱼呀
It’s a piranha!
食人鱼
Piranha!
丹丹呀 你在哪里
Tantor, where are…
他死定了
He’s dead!
我们死定了
We’re dead!
是他的错 就是他
We didn’t do it! They’re the ones!
谢谢你 哥查
Oh, thank you, Kerchak.
泰山 老弟 起来呀
Tarzan, buddy! Buddy, come on.
你不能就这样死呀
Tarzan, don’t die on me.
谁叫你真的去拔象毛了
You weren’t supposed to do it!
不要靠近他
Get away from there!
食人鱼会把你吃掉的
Don’t you know a piranha can strip your flesh in seconds?
什么 他又不是食人鱼 他是
What? He’s not a piranha! He’s…
他还活着
He’s alive!
-他还活着 他还活着喔 -他还活着唉
-He’s alive! He’s alive! -He’s alive!
他 你这个呆头鹅
He’s alive… You idiot!
你害我差一点心脏跳出来 还笑
You nearly gave me a heart attack. You happy?
你 我不相信
You… I don’t believe it.
你拿到了象毛
You got the hair?
就为了一根象毛
Is that what this is all about?
我尾巴上有好多呢
I got a whole tail of them.
-泰山 -托托
-Tarzan! -Terkina!
喔 惨了
Oh, no!
那是谁呀
Who’s that?
我妈
My mom.
-泰山 -嗨
-Tarzan! -Hi!
嗨 卡娜阿姨
Hi, aunt Kala.
你吓我一跳 怎么回事
Oh, you scared me! What happened?
嗯 我
Well, I…
嗯 说起来很长喔
It’s sort of a long…
不过也没什么大事啦
It’s involved because what happened…
可是真的很奇怪
It was a weird…
到底怎么回事
What happened?
都是我的错 哥查
It was my fault, Kerchak.
泰山
Tarzan!
我们在玩 后来
We were playing and well…
对不起 哥查
I’m sorry, Kerchak.
你差点害死别人
You almost killed someone!
-我不是故意的 -他还是个孩子
-But it was an accident. -He’s only a child.
孩子也不行 不要老护着他
That’s no excuse, Kala! You can’t keep defending him!
他会学啊
But he’ll learn!
他不会
He will never learn!
永远不会跟我们一样
You can’t learn to be one of us.
你为什么不肯给他一个机会
Because you never give him a chance!
给他机会
Give him a chance?
卡娜 你看看他
Kala, look at him.
他永远不会跟我们一样
He will never be one of us.
哥查
Kerchak!
泰山
Tarzan!
泰山 你在干嘛
Tarzan, what are you doing?
我为什么跟人家不一样
Why am I so different?
因为你混身都是泥巴 你看看你
Because you’re covered with mud. That’s why.
不是 哥查说我根本就不属于
No! Kerchak said I didn’t belong in the…
不要乱讲话
Close your mouth.
哥查说我不属于这个家族
Kerchak said I don’t belong in the family.
你不要管哥查怎么说
Never mind what kerchak said.
啊 别动
Now, hold still!
可是 你看看我
But, look at me!
看到啦 泰山 你猜我看到什么
I am, Tarzan. And do you know what I see?
我看到两个眼睛 跟我一样
I see two eyes, like mine.
还有一个鼻子
And a nose… somewhere.
躲在 这
Ahh… Here!
还有两个耳朵
Two ears!
来 我看看还有什么呢
And, let’s see. What else?
两只手
Two hands?
答对啦
That’s right.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
忘掉你眼前的一切
Now forget what you see.
你听到了什么
What do you feel?
我的心跳
My heart.
过来
Come here.
-你的心跳 -对啦
-Your heart. -see?
我们是一模一样
We’re exactly the same.
哦 哥查永远看不清
Oh! Kerchak just can’t see that.
我会让他看清的
I’ll make him see it!
我是最棒的猩猩
I’ll be the best ape ever!
你一定是的
Oh, I bet you will.
哦 你小小的心目中

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!