Yeah, well, good riddance! All right? Who needs you? Huh?
滚远一点 没毛的怪东西
Go on, get out of here, bald boy!
忘恩负义的家伙
You ingrate! You bald ingrate!
你以后怎么样我都不管啦
Go on and rot, for all I care!
随你便啦
Go!
你看什么看
What are you looking at?
我也会想念他的
I’m gonna miss him, too.
泰山 你在英国会有好多好玩的
Tarzan, you can’t imagine what’s in store for you.
你可以看全世界
You’re going to see the world.
每个人都会想见你
Everyone’s going to want to meet you.
国王 科学家 知名的作家
Kings, scientists and famous writers.
对 达尔文 莎士比亚 维多利亚女王
Yes, Darwin and Kipling. Queen Wictoria.
我没有见过她 可是听说她人很好喔
I haven’t met her, but I heard she’s awfully nice.
-珍妮 跟我在一起 -嗯
-And I’ll be with Jane? -Mmm. Mmm.
是呀 在一起
Yes, with Jane.
好滑
Ooh! Slippery.
泰山
Tarzan!
泰山
Tarzan!
抓住他
Get him!
-泰山 -珍妮
-Tarzan! -Jane!
这里又怎么了
What’s going on here?
克里顿 克里顿 救我
Clayton. Clayton, help.
我们认识吗
Have we met?
喔 对啦
Ah, yes.
那个人猿
The ape man.
克里顿 你
Clayton, you… you…
喔 真是抱歉对你招待不周喔
So sorry about the rude welcome, old boy.
可是我装你那些猩猩朋友进笼子的时候
But I couldn’t have you making a scene,
可容不得你闹事啊
when we put your furry friends in their cages.
-为什么 -为什么
-Why? -Why?
还不是为了大把的钞票
For 300 pounds sterling a head.
其实呢 我还要谢谢你的帮忙
Actually, I have you to thank, my boy.
没有你 我做不成生意
Couldn’t have done it without you.
把他跟其他人关在一起
Lock him up with the others.
咦 听起来像是泰山在叫
Uh, that sounded like Tarzan.
他好像 有麻烦啦
He sounded like, like he was in trouble.
谁理他 叫他的新朋友去救他呀
Yeah, well, why doesn’t he get his new friends to help him?
我才不管呢
I don’t care.
我听够了
That’s it!
我实在受不了你这个阴阳怪气的脾气
I’ve had it with you and your emotional constipation!
泰山需要我们帮忙 我们就去帮他
Tarzan needs us, and we’re gonna help him!
听懂了吗 你给我安静♥坐♥好 手抓牢啦
You got that? Now, pipe down and hang on tight.
我们要上船了
We’ve got a boat to catch.
我从来没这么开心过
I’ve never felt so alive!
很好 我就快要杀你啦
Good! Because I’m gonna kill you!
我现在没时间跟你玩
No time for that now, missy.
泰山 没有用的 不要
Tarzan, it’s no use. Don’t!
-克里顿 -没错 克里顿
-Clayton. -Yes, Clayton.
是克里顿欺骗我们
Clayton betrayed us all.
-我很抱歉 泰山 -不
-I’m so sorry, Tarzan. -No.
是我的错 我出♥卖♥♥♥我的家族
I did this. I betrayed my family.
哥查说的对
Kerchak was right.
喔 那些可怜的动物被关在笼子里发抖
Oh, those magnificent creatures, shivering in cages!
这个世界是怎么啦
What is this world coming to?
我的妈 我的力气这么大呀
Oh, by jove, don’t know my own strength.
那是什么啊
What was that?
你真像野兽
You are an animal!
听起来像只大象
That sounded just like an elephant.
丹丹
Tantor!
谢了 朋友
Thanks, guys.
我以为我再也看不到你啦
I thought I would never see you again, and here you are!
有时候你真叫我丢脸
Sometimes you embarrass me.
我认得你
Ah, I remember you.
我看就把你交给我这把枪来处理吧
I think this one will be better off stuffed.
进攻
Charge!
-你回来了 -我回家了
-You came back. -I came home.
发射
Fire!
你们两个 先把那只抬回去
You there! Take what you can back to the boat!
现在该我来打猎啦
I’ve got some hunting to do.
不用怕
Don’t worry.
我马上就放你出来
I’m going to have you out of this in a second.
这个太有用了
Right. This should do the trick.
躲猫猫
Hiding, are we?
-太好了 -克里顿 你
-Go on! -Clayton, you…
想跟我玩 你差的远了
I could use a challenge
等我收拾了你
because after I get rid of you,
再对付那群猩猩可就太容易了
rounding up your little ape family will be all too easy!
开枪呀 杀我啊
Go ahead, shoot me.
像个男人呀
Be a man.
我才不要像你
Not a man like you!
克里顿
Clayton!
克里顿 不要
Clayton, don’t!
泰山
Tarzan.
哥查 原谅我
Kerchak… forgive me.
不 原谅我 早就该承认
No. Forgive me for not understanding…
你是属于我们家族的一份子
that you have always been one of us.
现在起这个家族就要交给你了
Our family will look to you now.
不 哥查
No, Kerchak.
照顾他们
Take care of them,
我儿
my son.
保护他们
Take care of them.
跟这里比 伦敦实在太小了
London will seem so small compared to all this.
我会想你 珍妮
I will miss you, Jane.
-布小姐 -我知道了 马上来
-Miss Porter! -I, I know. I’m coming.
嗯 我应该跟你说再见了
Well, I suppose we should say good-bye.
再见
Good-bye.
再见 泰山 再见
Good-bye, Tarzan! Good-bye.
我一定会想念那孩子
Oh, I’m going to miss that boy.
珍妮 我觉得你应该留下来
Jane, dear, I can’t help feeling that you should stay.
爸别再讲了 我们讲好的
Daddy, please don’t. We’ve been through all of this.
我怎么可能留下
I couldn’t possibly st…
我属于英国 跟着你
I, I belong in England with you,
还有那个社会
with people, and… Aah!
可是你爱他
But you love him.
去吧
Go on.
谢谢你 捡到我的手套
Thank you. Thanks for getting my glove.
谢谢
Thank you.
我怎么老糊涂了呢 船长
But, what… what am I doing? Captain?
告诉他们 你根本就没找到我们
Tell them that you never found us.
反正 每天都有人在森林里失踪嘛
After all, people get lost in the jungle every day. Right?
我走了
Tootle-pip!
对自己的梦想要有信心
put your faith in what you most believe in
一个新的世界
two worlds, one family
心相信 呼啸而行
trust your heart, let fate decide
生命带领无限宽广延续
to guide these lives to guide these lives we see
对自己的梦想要有信心
put your faith in what you most believe in
一个新的世界
two worlds, one family

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!